PDA

View Full Version : Question about QPB offer

Mandi
06-24-2007, 07:45 PM
I went to sign up for the QPB offer. Only the link it says "2 books for $4. Free S&H" or something like that. But when I click on the link and go to sign up, it's 6 books for $1 each and I have the option of adding one more for $5. Then I just have to buy one more in the next year. S&H is not free. For the 7 books it was almost $18. So for the 7 books it's $29, including shipping. Still a good deal, all things considered. I just want to make sure that that offer is correct and I'll still get the $9 sign up? Thanks. :sunshine:

jnorth1007
06-24-2007, 07:48 PM
They must have changed the club offer. I would wait until Tricia gets a chance to check it before you sign up so that she can make sure that the link will still work for the new offer.

ChickiePants
06-24-2007, 09:38 PM
They must have changed the offer. I joined like three weeks ago (if that) and got the 2 books for 4 dollars deal. Just FYI, they are really high quality books too. I love my sub! :heart:

Mandi
06-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Tricia, any word on this?

Elaine
06-25-2007, 10:19 PM
I am interested in this as well.

SunshineGirl
06-25-2007, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the bump. Sometimes I miss when people call my name. LOL!

I just went in and updated the links to make sure that they are still good and they seem to be. Sorry if they changed the terms on the offer. I switched the description from text to their banner.

Mandi
07-21-2007, 12:03 AM
So I signed up for them about 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received any books. Is that normal? I finally got an email yesterday saying that they had shipped my first order, 10 days after I signed up. That seems like a really long time for an order to go out. Are they always this slow?

chocovrdmicears
07-21-2007, 09:55 AM
When I signed up a few weeks ago I received my books later that same week. :)

jnorth1007
07-21-2007, 10:11 AM
Mine took a little while to get to me also. It might depend on the books you ordered and if they were in stock. I know mine took a long time too but they did come.

Mandi
07-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Ok, thanks. :) I'm not thrilled with the turn around time but at least I got a decent deal on the books, especially with the credit. All the same, I just placed an order that would make me reach my requirement. I think I might cancel after I receive them and just stick with Zooba.

Mom2aPrincess
07-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the bump. Sometimes I miss when people call my name. LOL!

I just went in and updated the links to make sure that they are still good and they seem to be. Sorry if they changed the terms on the offer. I switched the description from text to their banner.

Tricia, it's still the text link that says 2 for $4 on the fast crediting page...just noticed as I was going through the fast crediting looking desperately for a few things to credit :rotfl: . Thought I'd pass it on to you!

~Kathie
07-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Sunday 6:10pm ET.........the link for QPB comes up with an error page.