PDA

View Full Version : My December ADR's

Pooh's Pal
06-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Made my December ADR's yesterday morning :christmas:
12/19-Crystal Palace dinner (MVMCP)
12/20-Cape May Breakfast
12/20-Chef Mickey's dinner
12/21-LeCellier dinner (Candlelight Processional)
12/22-Whisp. Caynon dinner
12/23 MaMa Melrose (Fantasmic Dinner Package)
12/24-Kona Cafe dinner
12/25-1900 Park Fare breakfst
then home :(

We will be on the basic dining plan and I know I have 2 too many for my nights stay, so I think I'll either drop one or pay out of pocket for one or two. so, what do you all think? What should I drop or pay out of pocket?

m 'n c
06-23-2008, 09:10 PM
I would pay OOP with one of the breakfasts since it is buffet and easiest to "know" the cost of. You can budget for it now and be prepared rather than trying to figure out how much you will spend at say Le Cellier.

pbhall13
06-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Deb...

I agree with Catherine about OOP for a breakfast buffet. Now I know that you are doing the Fantasmic package, but I don't love Mama Melrose's....now that being said........I am wanting to do the fantasmic package and don't know where to eat (I don't really LOVE any of the DHS restaurants)

Le Cellier is going to be great on the CP night.

I am hungry and kicking myself that I still have not called for my ressies yet.

We have narrowed down though:

Boma
LTT
Tepan Edo
Coral Reef
1900 Park Faire (dinner)
Kona
Crystal Palace or CM for breakfast

I know it may be slim pickins for us but I will try my best to get them....

Pamela

MooseBrains
06-23-2008, 11:52 PM
I would pay OOP for the breakfast or what ever will be the cheapest and then enjoy. You have great ADR's. LeCellier and CP, wow are you lucky.

llgray16
06-24-2008, 09:36 AM
You have some of our favs on there so it would be hard for me to say drop most of them (although we prefer CP & CM for breakfast.) The one that is off our list now is 1900 Park Fair. We were less than impressed with it but that is just us. I would also suggest paying OOP for Cape May. The other meals would all be more and make better use of your DP credits.

Have fun! I really miss WDW at Christmas time!

Magical JenK
06-25-2008, 10:00 AM
Congrats Deb! I'd pay OOP for those that are fixed prices...ahhh don't you just love making ADRs!!