PDA

View Full Version : This Super Member is Ready to Cash-Out

OhMari
06-25-2008, 01:49 PM
When my OTX credits today, I can cash out with the SuperMember incentive Disney Gift Card.

So 5 $100's cards would be $96 a piece.

So can I have a $500 gift card? instead of the 5 $100's.

When I cash out, you can also use what it takes to Ship out of my account.

Have a Sunshine Day!!!

SunshineGirl
06-25-2008, 02:00 PM
How exciting for you!!!

I'll be placing a Disney Gift Card order tomorrow, so this is perfect timing. I'll order a $500 card special for you. :)

bbangel
06-25-2008, 02:03 PM
Wow - good job!

Tricia, when it comes to shipping for gift cards, is it possible to have a place where we can request to have the card number emailed? I will likely use my next cash out to pay for the cruise and will not need the actual card. Trying to save you some time and money :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
06-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Wow - good job!

Tricia, when it comes to shipping for gift cards, is it possible to have a place where we can request to have the card number emailed? I will likely use my next cash out to pay for the cruise and will not need the actual card. Trying to save you some time and money :sunshine:

This got a little sticky in the past so I was actually thinking about putting a cashout option on the site that is specifically for cashing out for the numbers to be sent to you only. Then I wouldn't have to administratively keep track of which ones I had sent people and which ones I had not. A couple of times I sent people cards AFTER I had also emailed them numbers. Woops! Thankfully they were all honest and told me about it.

So I stopped doing the emails because it was a mess. But if the emailable number was a totally separate cashout option, it might be a lot easier.

bbangel
06-25-2008, 02:07 PM
Sounds like you have the beginnings of a plan. I was thinking it might be easier - you definately do not need more stuff to keep track of!

Blessing and Miracle
06-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Congratulations!! I know the feeling all too well! As I just cashed out for 500.00 CASH!! I'm still on a sunshine high! :love:

OhMari
06-25-2008, 02:14 PM
How exciting for you!!!

I'll be placing a Disney Gift Card order tomorrow, so this is perfect timing. I'll order a $500 card special for you. :):cooldance:

Congratulations!! I know the feeling all too well! As I just cashed out for 500.00 CASH!! I'm still on a shineshine high! :love:
I can't believe the amount you have earned. :banana:

sammielynn
06-25-2008, 02:24 PM
A Sunshine High, now that is the kind of high I like!

Blessing and Miracle
06-25-2008, 02:51 PM
:cooldance:

I can't believe the amount you have earned. :banana:

I can't either! All in less than a year. I joined in June 07, but had to make sure SR was on the up and up before I really got involved. Now I'm so deep in I'm swimming with the whales. :D

A Sunshine High, now that is the kind of high I like!

Yeah, this is the only high I can afford!:love:

disney_girl
06-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Congrats on the $500 card!!! I happened to get one in the last big cashout before our May vacation and it was awesome!!! Now I'm up to $200 and itching to cash out but trying to hold off for a little longer! lol

Funny... I was looking at how much I currently have (in my account and in hand) and I have the EXACT amount to pay for my annual pass renewal and MNSSHP tickets! So, now to save for the photo shoot and food and souvies!!

DisneyMa
06-25-2008, 03:00 PM
:clap::woohoo: WOW!! I now have a new goal!! $500!!

OhMari
06-25-2008, 03:06 PM
:clap::woohoo: WOW!! I now have a new goal!! $500!!

It was hard to get that $500, I was so determined to get $500 last fall when Sunshine had the special payout. I am going in November too. Nov. 7-15 I hope to earn maybe another $200 by Oct. 1st. that is my new goal.

pbhall13
06-25-2008, 10:11 PM
My goal for my oct/nov trip is $500....I have over $200 in my account and with surveys, bonuses (fingers crossed), and shopping I hope to be there!!!!! And of course hoping for a Disney Cashout Extravaganza!!!!:clap:

llgray16
06-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Great job!

I can't wait to get get back into that lounge in July to cash out for our Aug trip! I've just about paid for my AP with SR :banana: Then it is time to get started on earnings for next June!

3dog2kidmom
06-27-2008, 08:37 AM
It was hard to sit on my hands and not cash out at the $50 or $100 level... but I'm doing my part to save the Sunshine family postage so I waited for the $200 level. Whew! Delayed gratification is not a huge part of my make-up, lol!

IckyMickey
06-28-2008, 09:24 PM
I cashed out last Sunday for $300 in Disney gift cards. :) It's only the 2nd time- the first was for $250 during the big Disney cash out.

I feel a bit guilty when I cash though. I guess I'm a saver and not a spender. :angel:

Congrats to all!

3dog2kidmom
06-28-2008, 10:34 PM
I cashed out last Sunday for $300 in Disney gift cards. :) It's only the 2nd time- the first was for $250 during the big Disney cash out.

I feel a bit guilty when I cash though. I guess I'm a saver and not a spender. :angel:

Congrats to all!

Just think, though... you can save the Disney gift cards up!

OhMari
06-28-2008, 10:44 PM
It was hard to sit on my hands and not cash out at the $50 or $100 level... but I'm doing my part to save the Sunshine family postage so I waited for the $200 level. Whew! Delayed gratification is not a huge part of my make-up, lol!

I really sat on my hands last Oct. when Tricia had her first payout. This is when I made up my mind to go for $500. It did take me longer than I thought, but at least I did it.

luvdisney00
06-29-2008, 01:48 PM
I was hoping to have $500 to cash out for my Sept trip, but I am at $380 and i don't think I'm going to make it. I really slacked off during June because the month just got so busy around here. I did 2 surveys for the whole month!! Well the good news is, I already made SM and starting 7/1 I have to start the push for the next quarter.

I wonder if there is any possibility of a cashout coming up soon? I really want to cash out in July, and I'm so afraid that if I do, there'll be a cashout the next day.

OhMari
06-29-2008, 10:27 PM
I was hoping to have $500 to cash out for my Sept trip, but I am at $380 and i don't think I'm going to make it. I really slacked off during June because the month just got so busy around here. I did 2 surveys for the whole month!! Well the good news is, I already made SM and starting 7/1 I have to start the push for the next quarter.

I wonder if there is any possibility of a cashout coming up soon? I really want to cash out in July, and I'm so afraid that if I do, there'll be a cashout the next day.

If you made SuperMember, Tricia lets you cash out without waiting for a special time. I asked on here if she could get me a $500 card, and I was able to get the card for $480. I remember the beginning of June I was at $400. I made it finally to $480 trying to do 3 survey's a day, plus some shopping, paid clicks, scratch off and a few e-mails.

mirandag819
06-29-2008, 10:42 PM
If you made SuperMember, Tricia lets you cash out without waiting for a special time. I asked on here if she could get me a $500 card, and I was able to get the card for $480. I remember the beginning of June I was at $400. I made it finally to $480 trying to do 3 survey's a day, plus some shopping, paid clicks, scratch off and a few e-mails.

I think the special disney cashouts are still higher then the SM cashout, well at least for the higher amounts. I think 25 dollar giftcards were still 24 last time (same as SM), but that once you got to a couple hundred the value was even better then the normal daily SM rate. I wasn't around for that cashout, but I remember reading posts from the last one in the archives.

3dog2kidmom
06-30-2008, 07:32 AM
I think the special disney cashouts are still higher then the SM cashout, well at least for the higher amounts. I think 25 dollar giftcards were still 24 last time (same as SM), but that once you got to a couple hundred the value was even better then the normal daily SM rate. I wasn't around for that cashout, but I remember reading posts from the last one in the archives.

True, but I believe our days of special cashouts are gone. Tricia has mentioned that the shopping numbers just aren't up where they need to be and so they aren't able to get those great deals to offer us special cashouts anymore. So the way to go is to make supermember and get your discounted Disney cards that way (my $200 was $192 credits). Miranda, I see that won't be a problem for you either since you are nearly at the top of the Big Board this month :clap: :clap: :clap:

deana
06-30-2008, 02:02 PM
I have enough to cash out for my first $500 card...was hoping to get a cashout deal, but I wonder if those days are definately gone. Our trip is in December, so I do have time to wait.... Sadly, with the economy the way it is, and gas and oil prices the way they are, things will probably not get better any time soon. :cry: