PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for Disney in the morning!

jakeandsophiesmom
06-25-2008, 07:52 PM
After much excited discussion, we are leaving for Disney a day earlier than expected!! We were going to leave tomorrow afternoon, but decided we didn't want to drive all night. We are leaving early tomorrow morning for either Daytona or St Augustine for a day before we check in on Friday at Orange Lake and then Disney here I come!!:cooldance: Much final packing to do!!
Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful weekend and a Happy Fourth of July!!

disney_girl
06-25-2008, 07:59 PM
Oh how exciting!!! Good luck packing! Have a safe and wonderful time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

sunshinecindy
06-25-2008, 07:59 PM
After much excited discussion, we are leaving for Disney a day earlier than expected!! We were going to leave tomorrow afternoon, but decided we didn't want to drive all night. We are leaving early tomorrow morning for either Daytona or St Augustine for a day before we check in on Friday at Orange Lake and then Disney here I come!!:cooldance: Much final packing to do!!
Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful weekend and a Happy Fourth of July!!

Oh have fun. Hopefully we can get together.

m 'n c
06-25-2008, 08:10 PM
Have a great time Liz. If you can make it to St. Aug they have an outlet mall right off of the interstate there.

spring
06-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Liz, have a safe and wonderful trip! Take lots of pics, and be sure to share them when you get back. Have fun!:sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
06-25-2008, 08:28 PM
Have a safe and wonderful trip. You deserve it! Make sure to drink plenty of water! Can't wait to hear all about it upon your return.:)

DisneyMa
06-25-2008, 08:32 PM
oh Liz I am green with envy!!! Have lots of fun, eat yummy treats and take lots of pictures.

"see" you when you get back.

ligrumpygirl
06-25-2008, 08:32 PM
OHHHH sooo lucky!! I leave in 9 days...make sure you leave me some Mickey bars!!

askomsky
06-25-2008, 08:52 PM
Have a safe trip and have fun!!! :minnie::heart:

bbangel
06-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Stay safe and have fun!

Pooh's Pal
06-25-2008, 10:51 PM
Liz, I hope you have a Magical Trip PAL! ;)

I am soooooooooo jealous, but I'll be there in December right along with ya!

mommytotwo
06-25-2008, 10:53 PM
Have a magical time :minnie:!!!

schaery
06-25-2008, 10:54 PM
I hope you have a magical time!! :mickey: Stay cool. It's really warm there now.

jakeandsophiesmom
07-04-2008, 09:31 PM
We're back!! Won't get into all the details here (save that for the trip report) but we are back and had a wonderful time! Had a few interesting moments during the week and I came to the conclusion that vacationing with another family without my entire family is not for me. Missed DH and DS terribly, and I am happy to say that DS's baseball team won the sub-regional tournament and he will continue to play!! Yeah!! I will get to see him play more baseball!! Been a long day--bed at 3 am up at 8 am and an 8 hour drive--I will try to get a report started soon. Happy 4th everyone!!

Pooh's Pal
07-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Welcome Home Liz, glad you had a great time..now get some much needed rest. :sunshine:

m 'n c
07-04-2008, 10:26 PM
glad you had a good time and are home safely.

ligrumpygirl
07-04-2008, 10:33 PM
We're back!! Won't get into all the details here (save that for the trip report) but we are back and had a wonderful time! Had a few interesting moments during the week and I came to the conclusion that vacationing with another family without my entire family is not for me. Missed DH and DS terribly, and I am happy to say that DS's baseball team won the sub-regional tournament and he will continue to play!! Yeah!! I will get to see him play more baseball!! Been a long day--bed at 3 am up at 8 am and an 8 hour drive--I will try to get a report started soon. Happy 4th everyone!!

Did you leave me any Mickey Bars???? We leave in the morning!

jakeandsophiesmom
07-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Did you leave me any Mickey Bars???? We leave in the morning!

I think I may have left a few with your name on them!! Have a wonderful trip and be safe!! I hope the weather and the crowds are just as good for you as they were for us!! Have fun!!

dawgsgirl
07-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Glad you had a good trip!!! Was it hot?? :rotfl:

jakeandsophiesmom
07-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Glad you had a good trip!!! Was it hot?? :rotfl:

The weather really wasn't all that bad. Low 90's, upper 80's all week with a thunderstorm here and there. I guess being from the south, I was used to it. The crowds really weren't as bad as I expected either. The longest wait for anything was about 90 minutes. Not too bad considering it was the week of the fourth.

dawgsgirl
07-05-2008, 08:09 PM
That's great to hear! I don't have another trip planned until October, so I'm plenty jealous. Come to think of it, I need to check the football schedule to see what's going on then. If it makes you feel any better, I was at Disney last year when you all beat GA. Just about ruined my trip! :D

jakeandsophiesmom
07-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Yeah I think losing to you guys would put a damper on my day too, Disney or not!! Next to Clempsun (heehee), the bulldogs would have to be our next biggest rival. Looks like you've got Tenn, Vandy, and LSU in October. Hope you're going the week of Vandy--a little less stress for you!!:D

dawgsgirl
07-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Oh my!!! I just checked the schedule and the dawgs play LSU during my trip to Disney. How totally stressful. :headache:

jakeandsophiesmom
07-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Oh my!!! I just checked the schedule and the dawgs play LSU during my trip to Disney. How totally stressful. :headache:

Ouch! You should check out the game at ESPN Club--tv's everywhere, even the bathrooms. If we were in Disney during football season, that's where we would be planted for a few hours!!

DisneyMa
07-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Liz, get your tushy over to your trip reports thread! I'm dying to hear about the rest of day 2!!!:D

jakeandsophiesmom
07-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Ha I think I'll wait a day or two now!!:D

DisneyMa
07-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Ha I think I'll wait a day or two now!!:D

oooooh! You're a meanie!!;)