PDA

View Full Version : Problem with today's e-mail...

Kycha
06-25-2007, 05:23 PM
When I click on the Generous Genie link to get the .01 and try the offer for .40 I am taken to fqw.net. It is not a generous genie site. And when I checked my account I didn't receive the .01 credit. Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else had a problem?

Dove
06-25-2007, 05:47 PM
The same thing hapen to me too, Kycha. But I did get the 1 cent for reading the email.
Dovie

sunshinemckenzie
06-25-2007, 06:26 PM
same thing here!

this is the link that came up for me:

[url]http://fqw.net/ez/avswtplsnwt/

jnorth1007
06-25-2007, 06:31 PM
It could be that you guys are already in their system and that is why it is doing it. I have one advertiser that no matter what the offer is when I click on it they always bring me to survey scout. We dont know exactly why but figure it has to do with me being in their system already. Im sorry you couldnt get the additional credit, neither did I and I finished the survey LOL. I guess Im just in too darn many systems. You should get at least the .01 because that isnt really an advertiser thing but an SR thing. Im sure Tricia will help provide a clue with that one.

SunshineGirl
06-25-2007, 09:15 PM
sunshinemckenzie--when I click on your link below, I go directly to the page. I even see your userid buried in the link so you would get credit if I complete it. LOL!

It must be something with your browser that it is not completing the routing. Are you being a fire wall at work or anything when you click on it?

Kycha--That is very weird that you are not getting credit. As soon as it redirects you from the email, the credit should hit your account. You might just want to try rebooting your computer and clicking on it again.

sunshinemckenzie
06-25-2007, 09:22 PM
ok that is totall odd because it is working now. WAHOOO I can fill it out!

Before it was coming up totally weird. BUt hey who am I to argue...it's .40 more for my upcoming wdw trip! Off to complete my survey!!