PDA

View Full Version : GREAT Surprise!

dawgsgirl
06-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Came home today to find a FedEx envelope waiting for me. I had completely forgotten about the "Disney Diary" I completed and returned from our trip in May. I was promised a mystery gift for my trouble. The mystery gift turned out to be a $25 Disney gift card! WOW! Really made my day!:banana:

gpp2001
06-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Very cool!!!! :cooldance::cooldance:

Blessing and Miracle
06-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Wow. Congratulations!:cooldance:

DisneyMa
06-26-2008, 08:47 PM
Disney mail is the best isn't it?:mickey:

sunshinecindy
06-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Disney mail is the best isn't it?:mickey:

NOOOOOO, Sunshine Rewards mail is even better.

pbhall13
06-26-2008, 10:12 PM

here here Cindy

DisneyMa
06-26-2008, 11:07 PM

SR mail is Disney mail for me. Those lovely little plastic cards... :love: It makes all those .80 surveys worth it!!:D

Magical JenK
06-26-2008, 11:23 PM
Came home today to find a FedEx envelope waiting for me. I had completely forgotten about the "Disney Diary" I completed and returned from our trip in May. I was promised a mystery gift for my trouble. The mystery gift turned out to be a $25 Disney gift card! WOW! Really made my day!:banana:

Congrats! Is this something Disney asked you to do??

dawgsgirl
06-27-2008, 08:33 AM
I was approached right when I was leaving the front desk at POFQ and given the info and a LONG explanation of how to complete the thing. I listened because I had heard about this and they used to compensate you while you were still at WDW. No such luck anymore! On a day by day basis, they want to know where you went, where you ate and how much you paid, and how much shopping you did and where. Kinda interesting. You mail it back to them once you return home. I usually keep notes of most of that stuff anyway, so it was no trouble for me to complete. Apparently, it is a random thing to get picked. So--if you are ever picked out, it is definitely worth the time!

Magical JenK
06-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Oooh that's awesome! I've never heard of that! I keep all that info as well, so it would be really easy for me to do too! Thanks for sharing & congrats!!

schaery
06-28-2008, 06:48 PM
A CM stopped my DB in MGM (at that time) and asked him a lot of questions. She said they would be mailing him something for his time. Don't know if they ever did but I guess it pays to take the time to answer their questions.

Mom2aPrincess
06-29-2008, 04:08 PM
Wow!! How awesome is that?!?! I would love to have this opportunity! I've never even heard of it.

Have to agree Sunshine and Disney mail are my favorite packages!! I just finished paying off our trip last week and I am anxiously awaiting our Disney mailing! :)

schaery
06-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Congrats on paying off your trip. I think I'm still paying for last year's trip. :rolleyes: I'm saving very hard for this year though so I can pay for everything upfront. Actually I've already paid for MVMCP tickets and Segway tour. Got room money. Now just have to save up for tickets, DDP, and spending money. DDP isn't really necessary, and don't really know that I save money, but it was nice to have it last year.