PDA

View Full Version : Got my first $25 Disney Gift Card!

wdwabby
06-26-2007, 12:14 PM
It came in the mail Saturday - and it just made it so real to hold that little guy in my hand. I checked my mail before I left my apartment to go to my hometown and celebrate my mom's birthday (and her twin's birthday too!) and belated fathers day - and yes, I took my letter and gift card with me to show them!:rotfl:

but I think my dad is getting intrigued ... he might come over to the sunshine side :sunshine: (it's ok, I moved out a year ago, so we're not in the same household - right?)

Anyways, I was very excited and I'm just gonna keep plugging away! Too bad it looks like I can't stretch it to make super member this month - I've done a bunch of freebies, but most aren't crediting! go figure - they'll all credit on July 1st just to spite me!

dreamer13079
06-26-2007, 12:46 PM
I remember how excited I was when my first Disney gift card got here a couple of weeks ago. My husband loves Disney as much as the kids and I do so he was just as excited. Hooray for SR for making our day!!! :)

wdwabby
06-26-2007, 01:48 PM
hey I'm from Michigan too!

ItsmeSunnyV
06-26-2007, 02:02 PM
YAY! Congrats! It's a great feeling isnt it? :cooldance::heart::sunshine:

sammielynn
06-26-2007, 03:45 PM
I got a Darden's gift card yesterday and plan to use it while I'm in Orlando for a conference. I just love getting them in the mail, always makes my day.

dis4ever
07-03-2007, 02:57 PM
i recieved my first 25.00 gc this weekend also and was verrrry h:) ppy!

wdwabby
07-03-2007, 02:58 PM
i recieved my first 25.00 gc this weekend also and was verrrry h:) ppy!

congrats! It just gives me that warm fuzzy feeling all over! I'm hoping the next one I cash out for will be $100!!! - I'm over halfway there!

jctimon
07-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Congrats!! That is so awesome:) I just cashed in some this weekend for my upcoming trip! It's like a extra magic every day on sunshine rewards :minnie: :cooldance: :mickey: