PDA

View Full Version : Delta

MooseBrains
06-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Delta had changed our schedule for our flights. We were suppose to take the late nite non stop and arrive at 11:40 pm. Then leave at 1 pm for 1 stop in Atlanta and get home around 6 pm.

Now we are the Non stop first thing in the morning!:banana: Ok, so we have to get up at 4 am to drive to 4.5 hours to the airport but we arrive at 4:10 pm. We also are now on a non stop back home leaving at 5 pm!

I called and asked them to please change us from what they had assigned and they did to all non stops with a better arrival and deparature.

Change can be a good thing.

spring
06-29-2008, 09:20 AM
Good for you! Sometimes it works out. Last year I had flights with Delta for our Alaskan Cruise. They changed our schedules no less than 15 times in the 9 months we had our reservations. Originally, we had bulkhead seats on a non-stop flight to LA. Each time they rescheduled us, they kicked us out of those seats and put us in the back of the plane. I just kept checking it and calling to change back. Keep a good eye on your flights and make sure you call them if they change to anything you don't like. :sunshine:

MooseBrains
06-29-2008, 10:10 AM
We are still trying to work on our seating and can't get our seats assigned yet. They are all blocked and we need to be front of the wing.

Of all the flights, these are the two that I have seen stay consistent over the years.

hmdelf
07-16-2008, 11:18 AM
i think that works out better. Don't you!?

Minniehaha
07-22-2008, 06:21 PM
So instead of leaving late that night you are leaving early first thing that the same day? Right? I have a late flight in December so I am wondering if they will do the same thing then.