PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I got in the mail today?

Kycha
06-26-2007, 03:30 PM
A $10 check from American Consumer Opinion(ACOP). It seems I signed up for one of the free offers on SR and won a montly drawing just for being a member of ACOP. I don't do any of their surveys or anything. I just did the initial sign up through SR to get the .30 credit. I never heard of anyone winning anything through these offers, so I was shocked to get the check in the mail.

So, thanks again SR for helping me make money by doing next to nothing!!:thanks:

JillyFish
06-26-2007, 03:37 PM
That's really cool! I've never actually heard of anyone winning anything off any of the survey sites either. Lucky you!!

chocovrdmicears
06-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Congrats! I have never been blessed with :dollarsign: from a survey but UPS dropped off a 20 pound bag of catfood on my front porch last week from one of them! :eek: Let's hope Sox likes it or he is going to have a loooonnggg summer.

JillyFish
06-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Congrats! I have never been blessed with :dollarsign: from a survey but UPS dropped off a 20 pound bag of catfood on my front porch last week from one of them! :eek: Let's hope Sox likes it or he is going to have a loooonnggg summer.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Elaine
06-26-2007, 06:22 PM
I won $100 from a survey company monthly drawing last year some time. I can't remember which company though, I do a few.

ChickiePants
06-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

sammielynn
06-26-2007, 08:39 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kycha
06-26-2007, 09:31 PM

It will be about time. I have been trying to party with Chingy for the past month!