PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Credit

dreamtrip
06-26-2007, 05:05 PM
I will be a Super Member at the end of the quarter and I know their shopping credits only pend for 3 days. If I place an order today--as a non Super Member--will the credit pend for 21 days or will it convert once I change to a Super Member as of July 1st? Hope this makes since. Thanks!

ItsmeSunnyV
06-26-2007, 05:06 PM
I was also wondering this...I have two pending from this week. :confused:

SunshineGirl
06-26-2007, 05:09 PM
I think that the way that the script runs, they will credit as soon as the script runs after you become a Super Member. So probably July 2. But I'll have to have SunshineGuy double check that.

dreamtrip
06-26-2007, 05:11 PM
I think that the way that the script runs, they will credit as soon as the script runs after you become a Super Member. So probably July 2. But I'll have to have SunshineGuy double check that.

Thanks for the quick reply! I just love seeing my balance go up. :)

mollyeilis
06-26-2007, 08:54 PM

Ooh, now wouldn't that be fun?

SunshineGuy
06-27-2007, 08:13 PM

That is correct. When the script runs to pay out the pending credits, it looks at your current member status (not your status when the credit was entered) to determine how long to wait. So, if you get a pending credit for a sale today but make SuperMember status, that sale should credit on the 2nd.

Anna
06-27-2007, 09:34 PM
That is correct. When the script runs to pay out the pending credits, it looks at your current member status (not your status when the credit was entered) to determine how long to wait. So, if you get a pending credit for a sale today but make SuperMember status, that sale should credit on the 2nd.

Gotta love that! Cannot wait for July!!!! Being a SM will be awesome!:cooldance:

mollyeilis
06-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Anna...are you saying you made all of that just in THIS quarter? :eek: :clap:

sweetiee
07-01-2007, 06:15 PM
How long does it usually take to get credit for shopping online. Also what percent do you get from what you buy?

jnorth1007
07-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Well the answer to this is simply, it depends and it depends. LOL. The amount of time depends on the merchant. Some pay out with in a day or two. Some take a week or more. Usually if you haven't seen any pending credits within 7 days you can file a trouble ticket and Tricia will investigate the issue and try to get your credit. If you are not a supermember yet your shopping credits will show up and stay pending for 21 days from the date of purchase. This is to assure that no returns are going back that need to be deducted. Once you are a SM this shortens to 3 days (I think maybe or 2). The percentages also depends on the merchant. If you go to the shopping link it will list all of the merchants who participate, along with any coupons they are offering SR members and the percentage back you will receive for shopping through SR. I hope I answered you questions, if not, ask away and we will keep going to we do. :sunshine2:

mollyeilis
07-01-2007, 06:30 PM
How long does it usually take to get credit for shopping online. Also what percent do you get from what you buy?

In my experience, it depends on where you buy.

I just bought things from shoebuy, casual male, and kbtoys, and pretty much after they had all been shipped (and after two orders already arrived), the credit for each of them was in my "pending" area. When you're a regular member, shopping credits are in Pending for 21 days, and then the next day (business day?) they move to the regular credit area. When you make Super Member, I hear that shopping credits only stay in pending for a few days.

The percentages vary! Casual Male was 3%, kbtoys was 2%, and shoebuy was 10 or 11%!

And when you look at the list of shopping sites on SR, you will sometimes see links to special SR coupons, so you get a special deal AND money back via SR. Note: you can only use coupons from those links. I made an eighty dollar purchase from a party supply store through SR, on the last valid day of a coupon that HAD BEEN on SR until the day before, and I think because of that coupon (I had written down the code to remind myself, and when i saw it was off SR I didn't think ANYTHING of it, and just entered the code) I didn't get credit. No biggie that time, the coupon gave me FAR more than the credit would have yielded, but I wanted both. :) Just be sure to ONLY use coupons that SR has, not the things you see posted on MSN or from emails you might get from the company (though if you use something like photoworks that has "coupons" ON their site, I've been told they work), or you might not get any credit through SR.

The shopping is great! Through those three purchases plus another the next week, things I would have bought anyway have yielded almost 14 credits w/ SR.

sweetiee
07-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Thanks, that did answer it. I had just ordered from about 4 different vendors for Father's day and went through Sunshine Rewards. I've received credit for 2 of them so far, so that is why I was asking.
I'm slowly getting a bit of credit. Don't know how all of you become these super members!
Thanks so much for the help.