PDA

View Full Version : all right..i'm not too bright...???

chocovrdmicears
06-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Forgive me...I know this info has been posted, asked about, and answered ...so you would think I would know the answer..but I dont.:blush:

soooo..If I cashed out fo Disney GC's on june 20th..they will be held until the 15th of July ...right? wrong?....:confused:

(it's 100 degrees here and i am just not functioning properly...all i can think about, thanks to the 'bump' thread is a cold Bass Ale.. :cheers: but dh is working late (again) ...so i sit and stew. )

jnorth1007
06-26-2007, 05:13 PM
It all depends on what offers make up your cash out. The portion that are free offers, surveys and other things like that will be able to be sent out immediately just like always. If you have alot of paid offers then it will have to be held until the 16th of the next month when the advertisers verify all of the offers and decide whether or not to revoke credits. If you dont have alot of paid offers you shouldn't have a problem. Worse case scenerio is that they are held until July 16th. Best case scenario they go out within days of you cashing out.