PDA

View Full Version : Disney Gift Cards...How Long?

Kevenswife2
06-26-2007, 05:32 PM
Hi All!

I cashed out on June 8th and again on the 18th for Disney Gift Cards. Should I be worried about not receiving anything yet? (June 26)

Guess I'm used to the quick response on another site. This being my first cashouts for SR I'm not sure how longof a wait to expect.

jnorth1007
06-26-2007, 05:38 PM
It all depends on what was included in your cash out. If you did alot of paid offers then they are held up a bit while they are all being verified because of the big crack down. In the future they will show as pending and only be able to be cashed out once they have been paid for by the advertiser. For now Tricia has been manually verifying the cash outs and some may have been held up because of the offers that were done. Im sure that Tricia will respond to this when she sees it but I would enter a trouble ticket for her so that she can get back to you privately about your particular case and let you know if it went out or if it was held up and why. In the past GC's went out very quickly (within 3 days) this month is just a little freaky because of the mess and then also if these were your first cashouts they fell during a time when they have to verify all of the new people cashing out to check for fraud.

SunshineGirl
06-26-2007, 08:49 PM
We did use to send them out almost immediately. But our advertisers have threatened to drop us (and all incentive sites) if we don't start paying out slower. I know some of our competitors are continuing to pay out immediately, but it isn't worth it to me to run the risk of losing my offers. :(

I would say that if you do not receive your cards by Friday, it means they were held. It's definitely not a reflection on anyone in particular. It's more a matter of how many big offers people did quickly, especially after becoming a new member.

Interestingly, I just heard today that some of the sites are now going to wait until the 30th of the next month to do payouts. We're not going to go that far, but we are definitely going to have to slow down a little because the advertisers believe (whether it is true or not) that paying people out too fast contributes to the fraud.