PDA

View Full Version : Problems with credits???

sammielynn
06-26-2007, 10:36 PM
I have been having problems getting credits for most all of the smaller offers (the ones where you give them your e-mail and answer a zillion questions)since I installed a new security system. I have tried for two days to get a fast credit offers to convert. I have set my computer to accept all cookies on IE and the security system, and believe me my new security system does not like that. And still nothing? Is is just the fact that I have been around SR for so long that I am in everyones database?
Or could it be that the security system is clearing the cache every time I log off???

Trisha818
06-26-2007, 11:24 PM
I feel your pain as I am having a similar problem. I haven't gotten anything other than shopping and surveys to credit since 6/22. I switched to Internet Explorer but am not getting anything at all! HELP!

sammielynn
06-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Can someone help us please!

abctmom
06-27-2007, 10:13 AM
I have a bunch of pending offers that nothing has happened on- should I do them over, does anyone think??

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 10:35 AM
Some of the one page ones might not credit if you are already in their database. Those are kind of hit and miss. Particularly Generous Genie, My Insider Deals, etc. Survey companies like Synovate and Global Survey Group generally credit better. The LONG survey ones like BigBuck and What She Has To Say are hit or miss as well. One thing that I can do is put up a kind of test on the site to see if your third party cookies are firing properly. Give me a bit and I will see what I can come up with.

sammielynn
06-27-2007, 12:32 PM
That would be great! Thanks.

sammielynn
06-27-2007, 06:17 PM
I now have my computer set to accept all cookies and I am getting credit for the offers. I still would lkie to have the test so I can at least know where it is safe to set my security and still get credit. Thanks!

icartjetta
06-28-2007, 10:39 PM
I have a MAC and I have no idea how to deal with my cookies. I find I get credit for some things but not others, Any MAC users out there that could help me out. TIA Traci

sunnypalms
06-29-2007, 05:53 PM
I too have been having trouble with getting any credits this week.:computer: I did the Shopping Essentials yesterday and received my confirmation but no credit :( I'm soo close to super member it's not even funny. Any suggestions/help Tricia???

jnorth1007
07-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Ok I was feeling a little whiny and throwing myself a pity party :hugs: because "nothing ever credits for me anymore and I cant get anything to work." SOoooooo I go to look at my account, whoops, had a 16.00 paid offer that went through 2 days ago, 5 free offers the day before. Okay so I haven't had any offers come through yesterday or today, but I did have two shopping credits and a referral bonus. Sooooo turns out that Im not doing so bad in the credit department just the opptimistic outlook department. Anybody feel my pain? Days when you realize you are just too whiny for words and you think the sky is falling, chicken little?