PDA

View Full Version : I heart Sunshine Rewards!

Lisaj68
06-27-2007, 07:46 AM
:love:

When I joined this site a few months ago after hearing about it on Dis, I never thought it would amount to much. I think my first goal was $20, then $50....and I just met my last goal of $100 !! :cooldance:

I only do the surveys, the free offers and I've only shopped once (although very soon I will be purchasing my WDW tickets through the shopping site!)

I see that there are a lot of great offers right now, and if I wasn't completely obsessed my upcoming WDW trip and being on Dis and TGM all of the time (we're at the 180 - mark for ressies!), I would be here for the offers, the games and the wonderful camaraderie.

Thanks so much SunshineGirl/Guy/Cindy, and a few other folks who seem to "moderate" the forums.....:hugs:

Lisa

BTW - If I was doing a survey about SR and one of the questions was "Would you tell your friends about SR?" My answer would be: Most Definately!!
:sunshine2:

jl8595
06-27-2007, 08:31 AM
I'll join your party!! :hugs:

I was a bit skeptical when I first joined, thinking "hey, if I can earn enough to pay for the BBB appointment for my DD's at the new Cindy's Castle location, I'll be a happy camper"...I too just passed the $100 mark a few days ago and I LOVE this site. I especially enjoy how supportive and positive the forum is. People have been so helpful, offering me advice on all my silly newbie questions. I appreciate every word - thank you!!

And of course to the Sunshine trio...thank you for giving us this community and the opportunity to scrounge a 'lil extra dough!! After winning the movie tickets, my DH said "Wow! They really seem to run a fun site!"...little does he know!! :angel:

Gasp...I think I come here before the DIS now...!!!

Anne
06-27-2007, 10:37 AM
Ditto! :love:

When I started in February, I was hoping make enough to cover a character breakfast or something. I am now at $220 and am thinking I may be able to cover a good portion of my tickets/room too. I'm so happy I found SR! :sunshine2:

ChickiePants
06-27-2007, 04:32 PM
I agree with both of you! I was totally skeptical, but now I'm totally addicted! Now when I shop online, I wait and see if there's an SR link first! :D We're saving toward our first house (after I pay off my car) and this is the perfect boost to my savings! Everyone here is so nice and helpful, too. I have been on a few BBs before and quit after just a few weeks because people were rude or snarky, or started stupid drama for no reason. The SR board is different, though...I actually look forward to coming on here and seeing what everyone has to say about dud surveys, rewards and games! It's a great, welcoming community and I'm SO glad I found it! :hugs: