PDA

View Full Version : Good price on Skechers

krg1968
06-27-2007, 10:56 AM
I love the Skechers "biker" shoes and the styles like them. I have them in black and brown and have been wanting white. They are very comfy and work with pants or dresses at work(they just skate by on the approved shoes for work!).
Anyway, yesterday I spent a bit of time price shopping and Shoebuy had the best deal with the free shipping and the 10% discount through Sunshine Rewards.
I did find them on sale at Bealls and Chadwicks, but in very limited sizes, if anyone else is looking for them, too.
This is my public service message:)

jnorth1007
06-27-2007, 12:30 PM
I got these through shoebuy for my girls in pink/white and I love them. I think I might need to try a paid for myself now.

~Kathie
06-27-2007, 02:27 PM
I have the LUXE biker shoes in both black and white with the velcros and I LOVE them. I get a lot of comments on them.

I bought the white pair at Shoebuy and the black pair I found at the Sketchers Factory outlet near me. Of course, their shoes are FULL price....but none of the deal shoe sites had my size (5½).

I love the white ones because they have the lace. My black ones are plain.
http://www.skechers.com/images/productimages/medium/21687_WHT.jpg

jnorth1007
06-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Ok I went and ordered myself some sketchers through shoebuy just now. I didnt get the ones with the straps because I really needed athletic type shoes so I got the ones with the laces across. I cant wait to get them and they were only 39.XX with my discounts. Yay!!!!

jnorth1007
07-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Ok these showed up today too and they are sooooo cute. They are a little tight but my shoes always stretch out too much anyways. I love that they are sneakers I can wear without socks. I will surely be buying more of these. Do you think it is odd for me to have a closet full of crocs and sketchers and only 1 pair of dress shoes from Ann Taylor that I have only worn once? Maybe I need a more classy life or else a less sporty one. :rotfl: