PDA

View Full Version : Will the big Disney Cashout work for me?

ShanPooh
06-27-2007, 12:41 PM
We are going to WDW in the middle of August. :mickey:
I'd like to cashout for a Disney gift card (or two :p ) We're talking $100, maybe $125 total since I've joined in April.
Would I be able to request them at the end of July and still get them in time for our August vacation or will they be held past then?

Thanks so much!!!
Shan

kimntrent
06-27-2007, 01:03 PM
When are you going? We are going the 17th of August and hoping to use mine for then as well.

Kim
________
VAPORIZER REVIEW (http://vaporizers.tv/)

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Because the offer holds will start on July 1, any money that you actually have as credits in your account at the end of July will be money that you can cash out and cards will not be held (unless there is something REALLY bizarre with an account or advertisers have flagged the account for fraud). That means that any money you have now, plus any daily surveys/clicks/paid emails/freebies you get in July, plus any pending shopping that credits before the end of July....will ALL be fine for the special cashout. And we like to get those cards out quick so that they are not holding over our heads. I would say everyone should have those cards by about August 7th or 8th.

jnorth1007
06-27-2007, 01:08 PM
The credits from June will be fine because they can be cashed out by July 16th. The credits that you complete between July 15th and 31st would depend on what you complete. If they are a part of the offers that have to be held then they likely wont be available for cashout until August 15th. If they aren't offers that get held then you could probably cash out at the end of July and get the cards by the 15th of August. I know, clear as mud.

ETA: Dont forget that beginning 7/1 we will know what offers will be held in pending each month so you will know ahead of time if a credit is available for cash out before you try to cash out.

kimntrent
06-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Woo Hoo! I am so excited. Now it is really sinking in.
________
BLOWJOBS (http://www.****tube.com/categories/13/blowjob/videos/1)

ShanPooh
06-27-2007, 04:26 PM
Thanks so much everyone! :sunshine:

We'll be there August 13-20th.
Found airfare $30 each way from Columbus to Orlando, so we HAD to go! :D

schachteles
07-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Do we know if the BIG cashout will be "better" then the normal SM offer where you can get a $25 GC for $24??

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 05:12 PM
I see no reason why it wouldn't be but I know last time the savings we better the more you cashed out for. I can't really tell you what it will be because I don't know and Im not sure Tricia even knows yet. I think alot depends on Summit this week and also how much she can get from Disney at one time.

bartleby1
07-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Do we know if the BIG cashout will be "better" then the normal SM offer where you can get a $25 GC for $24??

I can't remember for sure, but I *think* last time the $25 and $50 cashouts were the same as the normal SM offer, but then the $100 was $95 and the $200 was $188?

CindyS
07-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Yep, I seem to remember it was the bigger the better last time. I know I'm saving up to try to take advantage this go-round!

ShanPooh
07-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Me too!
We have a bunch of pictures (over 600!) from China that are just waiting on our computer, so I might try to divide some of them up between Clarks, Snapfish, and Shutterfly.
That would get me closer to $150 and start of the new quarter very well!

Mom2aPrincess
07-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Me too!
We have a bunch of pictures (over 600!) from China that are just waiting on our computer, so I might try to divide some of them up between Clarks, Snapfish, and Shutterfly.
That would get me closer to $150 and start of the new quarter very well!

I have some pictures that need to be printed too...that's a good idea..I think I'm going to try to get mine uploaded tonight and try that too! :sunshine2:

m 'n c
07-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Oh that picture idea sounds like a great idea. Then you could try out a bunch of different services and see their quality and turn around times. I really want to try shutterfly but I have 150 print credits on dotphoto I need to use up first as they expire at the end of Sept. I was counting on taking pictures on 2 other vacations that never materialized last year when I bought these so I'm trying to figure out what to take pictures of so I can use them up.

schachteles
07-10-2007, 10:00 AM
How often does SR do the special Disney cashouts?

Right now I have $80 in my account and another $45 in "held funds"...we don't go to Disney till October 14th, so do you think there will be another one before then that I should hold out for? Because I know I will be able to get $188 before then. (And since I can TRUST SR I don't feel like I can't run a balance for a few months :) )

Thoughts??

Mom2aPrincess
07-10-2007, 10:05 AM
How often does SR do the special Disney cashouts?

Right now I have $80 in my account and another $45 in "held funds"...we don't go to Disney till October 14th, so do you think there will be another one before then that I should hold out for? Because I know I will be able to get $188 before then. (And since I can TRUST SR I don't feel like I can't run a balance for a few months :) )

Thoughts??

Of course I don't know for sure, but it seems like Tricia tries to do them as often as she can so I'd say you have good odds....maybe she'll come give us a heads up! :) My trip is not until December so I'm trying to decide if I'm going to cash out with this months or not.

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 10:10 AM
It really depends. Last one was VERY successful. If this one is similar then chances are good that there will be another one. If she can buy the GC is bulk then it is worth it because they don't really give her any deals for small purchases. I THINK she can get some kind of deal when she buys $10,000 and up at a time. We used up that $10,000 very, very quickly last time so this time she is buying more. She is also coming up with a lot of new offers from Summit to help everyone get their money up. If you can get to $200 in time for the cashout I would do it because that is really the highest savings bracket and it will make sure you get in on it. :sunshine2:

schachteles
07-10-2007, 10:20 AM
It really depends. Last one was VERY successful. If this one is similar then chances are good that there will be another one. If she can buy the GC is bulk then it is worth it because they don't really give her any deals for small purchases. I THINK she can get some kind of deal when she buys $10,000 and up at a time. We used up that $10,000 very, very quickly last time so this time she is buying more. She is also coming up with a lot of new offers from Summit to help everyone get their money up. If you can get to $200 in time for the cashout I would do it because that is really the highest savings bracket and it will make sure you get in on it. :sunshine2:

Guess I will have to wait and see...since my "holds" won't post till July 15th, I am sure they won't be ready for this cashout. But I can just start waiting and hope to have one before our trip. Regardless I will be a happy camper, but who wouldn't like a few extra Mickey bars or popcorns?? :sunshine:

m 'n c
07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Your holds probably will make it for the cash out. I think she's aiming for that week of the 23rd for the cash out but I'm not 100% sure. She does the cash outs fairly often so I'm thinking there will be another one in Sept but don't quote me on that. I'm just speculating.

schachteles
07-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Hmmm...I am sure I won't have $188 by the end of the month...guess I will test my luck...maybe SOMETHING will work out for me!! :sunshine2:

linanglab
07-13-2007, 01:41 PM
For those interested in the picture developing...I order 400+ pictures through Shutterfly and 500+ pictures through Snapfish. Snapfish was WAY less expensive. Plus, I have not gotten credit through Shutterfly yet. But it has only been a couple days. BUT I received Shutterfly's pics yesterday - and I ordered them on Monday! VERY fast! They also look good. Decent quality.

I still have another CD that I need to order from. I am going to try the new York one. It was easy money earned for something that I needed to purchase anyway!!

Angela

3dog2kidmom
07-13-2007, 07:47 PM
For those interested in the picture developing...I order 400+ pictures through Shutterfly and 500+ pictures through Snapfish. Snapfish was WAY less expensive. Plus, I have not gotten credit through Shutterfly yet. But it has only been a couple days. BUT I received Shutterfly's pics yesterday - and I ordered them on Monday! VERY fast! They also look good. Decent quality.

I still have another CD that I need to order from. I am going to try the new York one. It was easy money earned for something that I needed to purchase anyway!!

Angela

It took exactly a week for my Shutterfly to credit. I'm going to do York, too, after I get back from my girls' weekend in Chicago next weekend. I hope the offer is still up!

schachteles
07-18-2007, 10:19 PM
When is the special cashout going to be??

jnorth1007
07-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Next week some time. Not Monday or Friday :rotfl: Thats the only thing I know.

schachteles
07-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Sounds good...just have to patiently wait!

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 01:54 PM
We just got the gift cards from FedEx today!!! I am so excited!!!

Arky
07-19-2007, 02:39 PM
YEAH!! We're getting closer to the Disney Cash out. Anyone start a countdown yet?:rotfl:

schachteles
07-19-2007, 02:49 PM
Do we know what the "savings" will be? I didn't have enough $$ last time to cash out, so I was just wondering what they were the last time to kinda gage what they could be this time.

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 02:50 PM
YEAH!! We're getting closer to the Disney Cash out. Anyone start a countdown yet?:rotfl:

Well if I knew a day and time I would start a ticker but someone isn't being very cooperative with those details :angel:

Kycha
07-19-2007, 06:37 PM
Do we know what the "savings" will be? I didn't have enough $$ last time to cash out, so I was just wondering what they were the last time to kinda gage what they could be this time.

These are the prices from the cashout that was held in June:

$25 Disney Gift Card for 24 credits
$50 Disney Gift Card for 48 credits
$100 Disney Gift Card for 95 credits
$200 Disney Gift Card for 188 credits (will come as 2 $100 cards)

Hopefully this time we will have similar savings.

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Well if I knew a day and time I would start a ticker but someone isn't being very cooperative with those details :angel:

Are you by any chance referring to me? Never!

Mom2aPrincess
07-19-2007, 07:30 PM
These are the prices from the cashout that was held in June:

$25 Disney Gift Card for 24 credits
$50 Disney Gift Card for 48 credits
$100 Disney Gift Card for 95 credits
$200 Disney Gift Card for 188 credits (will come as 2 $100 cards)

Hopefully this time we will have similar savings.

I was planning to cash out for the $100, but my current balance is up to 160 and now I'm close enough to that $188 that I'm wondering if it would be possible!?

jnorth1007
07-19-2007, 07:31 PM
You just never know with the shopping special happening tomorrow

Mom2aPrincess
07-19-2007, 07:36 PM

Shopping Special?? Where's that thread? :angel: Been out of town and just now getting caught up....I need to go read it ASAP! lol

Kycha
07-19-2007, 07:46 PM
I was planning to cash out for the $100, but my current balance is up to 160 and now I'm close enough to that $188 that I'm wondering if it would be possible!?

Time will tell. Maybe Tricia will have different cashout amounts this time. Maybe a $150 one. I hope we find out soon. I am trying to be patient. I really am.

wilsonfamily4
07-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Also shopping credits may not credit in time for the cash out so don't plan on them.
I think the best bigger money makers that I really like are the photo developing ones and Zooba. They are great sites and have bigger credits. If you need more money try those.

m4travels
07-19-2007, 09:20 PM

Shopping special? Shopping Special? SHOPPING SPECIAL?????

Geez, I spend a complete day at work not getting on the forums and this is one of the first things I read!

Hmmmmmm... I have to do payroll first... wonder if they mind waiting for their checks.