PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!!! First Supermember for 4th Quarter!!!

m4travels
07-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Check out the Big Board! Congratulations, Michele! Has ANYONE ever become a supermember on the very first day before??

YIKES!

askomsky
07-01-2008, 09:08 PM
HOLY COW!!!!!! Hey Michele doing more shopping for mom??? lol

WAY TO GO! Congrats!!!!!!!! :banana:

jenvance
07-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Holy Cow!!! WTG!!!

ligrumpygirl
07-01-2008, 09:12 PM
WOW! Does Michele post here? Tell us how you did it!

Sunni
07-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Wow! WTG! Amazing! :clap:

icartjetta
07-01-2008, 09:14 PM
She must do some ginormous shopping. She is a Sunshine Rewards Superstar!:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

disney_girl
07-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Wow! Last month she said she purchased some jewelry for her Mom through SmartBargains that gave her $90 for SR!! Maybe she'll chime in and tell us what she did for this month!

askomsky
07-01-2008, 09:15 PM
She must do some ginormous shopping. She is a Sunshine Rewards Superstar!:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

Ok I'm NOT losing my mind! LOL Why in the world are all the MODS using "ginormous"?????????? I just asked this in the Wipeout thread!

jl8595
07-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Wowsers - way to go!!

m4travels
07-01-2008, 09:17 PM
how does one go about getting someone banned for earning too many credits????? Sunshine family, we gotta talk!! Weez be getting showed up!!

I just had to post again: WOW!!

askomsky
07-01-2008, 09:21 PM
how does one go about getting someone banned for earning too many credits????? Sunshine family, we gotta talk!! Weez be getting showed up!!

I'll say.... My measly 116 in credits last month is nothing! lol

chipndale
07-01-2008, 10:00 PM
That is alot of shopping! WTG! Maybe we can have a special Disney cash out with shopping like that!

jnorth1007
07-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Holy cow that must be alot of underpants or maybe a case of bubbly for those of us who didn't do as well last quarter. That girl is a real superstar for sure.

askomsky
07-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Holy cow that must be alot of underpants or maybe a case of bubbly for those of us who didn't do as well last quarter. That girl is a real superstar for sure.

You just don't let up do you? :D Is this preparing us for what Cindy has in store??

SunshineGirl
07-01-2008, 10:08 PM
You just don't let up do you? :D Is this preparing us for what Cindy has in store??

More like a little bit of Cyndi Lauper. ;)

sunshinecindy
07-01-2008, 10:09 PM

What, do you think I have a ginormous sale starting for bubbly, underwear, weasels, and boomerangs?

askomsky
07-01-2008, 10:10 PM
What, do you think I have a ginormous sale starting for bubbly, underwear, weasels, and boomerangs?

Soemthing like that in the corner next to the statue of a weasel!!!!!!!

mdapiggy
07-01-2008, 10:11 PM
You guys had me laughing--I was just a surprised as you--I thought I would have wait as they all showed as pending last night.

Ok honest nothing really big just some stuff for work and a lot of shoes my 2 year old seems to go through a pair a month.

This site is great just started serious SR in June and already on the Big Board @ months in a row. Anyway trying to shop so we can have one of those special cash outs everyone keeps talking about.

icartjetta
07-01-2008, 10:11 PM
I saw Cyndi Lauper in concert in the 80's I think my ticket was 20 bucks. Wow were those the days. Now Cyndi is a true Superstar. You Go Cyndi She Bop!!!! BTW.... I don't think she ever wore underpants, at least not when I saw her in 87'. That was a great concert.

askomsky
07-01-2008, 10:14 PM
I saw Cyndi Lauper in concert in the 80's I think my ticket was 20 bucks. Wow were those the days. Now Cyndi is a true Superstar. You Go Cyndi She Bop!!!! BTW.... I don't think she ever wore underpants, at least not when I saw her in 87'. That was a great concert.

:computer::computer: Except that's my head and not a hammer..... :rotfl:
Also when did we get a new merchant Booty Parlor ? How did I miss this one? :D

askomsky
07-01-2008, 10:15 PM
You guys had me laughing--I was just a surprised as you--I thought I would have wait as they all showed as pending last night.

Ok honest nothing really big just some stuff for work and a lot of shoes my 2 year old seems to go through a pair a month.

This site is great just started serious SR in June and already on the Big Board @ months in a row. Anyway trying to shop so we can have one of those special cash outs everyone keeps talking about.

That's still awesome! YOU GO GIRL! Seriously I hear ya on the shoes though, my three especially my son go through shoes like crazy.

sunshinecindy
07-01-2008, 10:16 PM
:computer::computer: Except that's my head and not a hammer..... :rotfl:
Also when did we get a new merchant Booty Parlor ? How did I miss this one? :D

You just had to go and say "booty" didn't ya.

askomsky
07-01-2008, 10:18 PM
You just had to go and say "booty" didn't ya.

I think you, Traci and Janet have said it enough tonight without me encouraging you!!!!

lanny76
07-01-2008, 10:32 PM
That is why people like me don't stand a chance - someone gets over 100 on the 1st day?!! I don't even want to know how much I'd have to spend to have a sniff at the Big Board this month!

askomsky
07-01-2008, 10:34 PM
That is why people like me don't stand a chance - someone gets over 100 on the 1st day?!! I don't even want to know how much I'd have to spend to have a sniff at the Big Board this month!

As Lisa I think said before, it's not how much you spend necessarily as it is WHERE you spend it. If your making electronic purchases even big ones they only pay 1% BUT if you buy $200 worth of shoes at shoebuy that's over a $20 credit. Also some people are able to buy things for their work or office supplies with the company card which also makes a difference.

mdapiggy
07-01-2008, 10:38 PM
As Lisa I think said before, it's not how much you spend necessarily as it is WHERE you spend it. If your making electronic purchases even big ones they only pay 1% BUT if you buy $200 worth of shoes at shoebuy that's over a $20 credit. Also some people are able to buy things for their work or office supplies with the company card which also makes a difference.

This is so true I got less of a credit for the bed I purchased for my son then the 2 pairs of shoes from Shoebuy. Also have my brother inlaw trained to tell me anytime we need to purchase things for work.

Blessing and Miracle
07-01-2008, 10:58 PM

I know, Dude! I was gonna at least try to hit the big board, but I know when to bow out gracefully! :rotfl: Especially, when I'll be on vacation for a couple of weeks. I'll leave it to you and others to hold down the fort. :D

lanny76
07-01-2008, 11:02 PM

Well, I do know that - 5% gets you more back than 1%, naturally. But still 200 is a lot to spend to get 20 of credit! So, to get 100 of credit from Shoebuy, it would take 1000. Not that I think anybody is spending THAT much at Shoebuy a month.
My point is I guess that I don't usually have a reason to make a huge purchase from a place that offers a larger percentage back, so I'm not going to be getting the huge chunks of earnings that some do. Nor do I have a company card to be buying large amounts of office supplies with.
I hope I don't sound whiny - it's just that I know I don't spend large amounts online and so the reality is that I'm not going to be leading the Big Board! I'm OK with what I do earn, and happy that I can earn something.

SunshineGirl
07-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Well, I do know that - 5% gets you more back than 1%, naturally. But still 200 is a lot to spend to get 20 of credit! So, to get 100 of credit from Shoebuy, it would take 1000. Not that I think anybody is spending THAT much at Shoebuy a month.
My point is I guess that I don't usually have a reason to make a huge purchase from a place that offers a larger percentage back, so I'm not going to be getting the huge chunks of earnings that some do. Nor do I have a company card to be buying large amounts of office supplies with.
I hope I don't sound whiny - it's just that I know I don't spend large amounts online and so the reality is that I'm not going to be leading the Big Board! I'm OK with what I do earn, and happy that I can earn something.

But remember that even the person who comes in 10th will get the bonus. :) Usually about that top 5 or 6 are shoppers. The bottom 2 or 3 are usually people who do all of the surveys and offers and a little shopping.

askomsky
07-01-2008, 11:04 PM

I agree, I was just stating it bc some people truely are amazed or want to know why someone can hit so much so quickly. I wasn't being condescending I was just putting it out there so no one looked at it and started feeling bad. There are 9 other spots on the big board, as last month was any indication, it is literally up for anyone to grab.

lanny76
07-01-2008, 11:31 PM
But remember that even the person who comes in 10th will get the bonus. :) Usually about that top 5 or 6 are shoppers. The bottom 2 or 3 are usually people who do all of the surveys and offers and a little shopping.

Yeah - one month I DID actually make it on the Big Board, and I did very little shopping. Much less than I did this month in fact, and still earned more that month than this one! But I haven't had the time to do so many offers recently, even tho I try to get as many surveys as I can and do well with those.
I know, it's possible to make it without doing lots of shopping - but sometimes it's just like, wow, others earn so much!!

sammielynn
07-02-2008, 08:31 AM
I went to bed to early last night and missed this entire thing. What a surprise to start the morning. I wish I could buy for the college but I know the State would find that sort of strange. But I proud to see it happen.

jenvance
07-02-2008, 08:46 AM
Well Congrats Michele. No worrying about making SM next quarter for you!!

StitchandPooh'smom
07-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Wow! What a way to start the month and the new quarter! Congrats! :sunshine:

mdapiggy
07-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Thanks all--my goal is to make $1000 by the end of the year. I have to try harder to do the surveys.

askomsky
07-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Wow 15 days into the month and I'm at 97.57. Not as good as some others but hey being that close to SM for last Q is ok with me! lol
Now if Tricia posts some more Crazy Credit offers I may hit it before the end of the day!

Nothing that some pending offers, 3 survey's a day and 2 shopping credits will get ya! :sunshine:

Tiggerific711
07-15-2008, 03:37 PM
WOW! That's amazing! Congratulations!

gpp2001
07-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Wow 15 days into the month and I'm at 97.57. Not as good as some others but hey being that close to SM for last Q is ok with me! lol
Now if Tricia posts some more Crazy Credit offers I may hit it before the end of the day!

Nothing that some pending offers, 3 survey's a day and 2 shopping credits will get ya! :sunshine:

I'm right there behind you - I have $91.29. I don't think I'll make it today - but who knows with these Crazy Credits!!!!

Nice to get the whole SM thing for next quarter out of the way by the 15th of the first month!!!! Next 2 1/2 months - just sit back and party!!!:party:

m 'n c
07-15-2008, 04:27 PM
OMG I am so jealous of you all that have either made it already or in the upper 80s/90s already. I am at 43 right now so hopefully I can make it to 55 or 60 by month end.

Sunni
07-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Wow! Congrats! that is amazing!

mirandag819
07-15-2008, 04:32 PM
I am right there with you too I have 97.39 posted hopefully I can make SM for next quarter tonight with my surveys and crazy credits :cooldance:. I also have another 30 some in shopping that should post in the next week or so :banana:.

YAY ! So nice to not have to worry about making SM next quarter.... plus I was bummed to see my account so low when I cashed out for 250 in disney gift cards and 20 disney dollars on July 1st. And now 15 days later I almost have another 100 for our Sept. trip! :party:

mirandag819
07-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Whoo hoooo :party: I made SM for 4th Qtr now :banana: 100.34 ! Wow it feels good to have made it so fast :cooldance:

askomsky
07-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Whoo hoo! You go Miranda!

Forgot to add that $97 and change includes the survey bonus from last month too! Thanks SR!