PDA

View Full Version : Get those increases!

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 05:07 PM
All of the increases have now been loaded up and you have until 10pm to complete them. You should then see all of your credits by midnight. At 10pm, the offers will come down completely. They'll go back up at their regular rates once all of the credits have come in.

People seem to be having good luck with Millionaire Training Guide, ORC, and Google Live in particular. As for the older offers that were increased, they were chosen because they tend to convert pretty well. I also intentionally chose offers from different companies so that you would not have to worry about completing the entire set of 19 in one day.

Here's the list in case anyone hasn't seen it. Hopefully you all will get some good credits out of it. If you completed everything on the list today, you would get 93.00!!

Global Survey Group, Increase My Margin, Clever Clasp, Synovate, Big Buck Surveys--Hawaiian Vacation (new), GENEROUS GENIE - NEUTROGENA SUNCARE COLLECTION (new), Google Live (new), GET THE NEW YORK TIMES FOR $1 (No paypal cashout), ORC: XBOX360 (new), UNLIMITEDFREEGIFTS.COM - XBOX 360, MILLIONAIRE TRAINING GUIDE (new), Thirty Plus Christians, PREMIUMPRODUCTSONLINE - SHARP 37, BRANDSURVEYPANEL - AXE VS RGX BODY SPRAY $250 GROCERY GIFT CARD, Stick up Bulb, 4 Seasons Wine, FCC: $500 Gap GC, E-RESEARCHGROUP.COM - $1000 VISA GIFT CARD, Free TV Guide Magazine

coastalgirl
06-27-2007, 06:37 PM
thanks Tricia, it has been fun. Though I got absolutely nothing done. I think my kids ate spaghettios out of the can :rotfl: . But if they don't mind !!

Anna
06-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Tricia,
I signed up for the Google Live and love it! It seems so easy to use. I have already signed up for the full program. :)

I hope it increases the traffic to my business! Thanks for the great offer! Hope it credits soon too. LOL. :angel:

I LOVE how quickly everything is posting today! SR is just too much fun!

apettyjohn
06-27-2007, 09:52 PM
I went by Subway on the way home from work just so I didn't have to worry about dinner. LOL Plus it is so hot here lately that cooking isn't something I want to do. Luckily my oldest wants to cook all the time this summer.I signed up for Google live and NYtimes and can't wait for them to credit. This is so much fun!!April:cooldance:

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Okay. You convinced me. Increases are staying up over night for those of you who didn't have time to get through all of them. And I am going to look for some more tonight and first thing tomorrow morning. :sunshine:

coastalgirl
06-27-2007, 10:08 PM
thank you
thank you

:cooldance:

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Just added--AARP at 6.5 (will go down to 6.0 after tomorrow) and brought back Party with a Star Steve-O at .85 (will return to .70 tomorrow).

Anna
06-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Just added--AARP at 6.5 (will go down to 6.0 after tomorrow) and brought back Party with a Star Steve-O at .85 (will return to .70 tomorrow).

Cool Tricia! Thanks! I will get to do this while I work third shift! :cooldance: :sunshine2:

My Google Live still has not posted credit...should I be worried??

Anna
06-28-2007, 01:42 AM
All of the increases have now been loaded up and you have until 10pm to complete them. You should then see all of your credits by midnight. At 10pm, the offers will come down completely. They'll go back up at their regular rates once all of the credits have come in.

People seem to be having good luck with Millionaire Training Guide, ORC, and Google Live in particular.

Tricia,
If our Google Live did not post by midnight...should we be worried? I still have not gotten credit for it. :computer:

SunshineGirl
06-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Looks like it came through at 3:02am.