PDA

View Full Version : you are and addict when

wilsonfamily4
05-04-2007, 10:38 AM
You check every 5 minutes to see if offers have come through yet. I am still waiting for the second magazine credit, the photo contest one, and perfect match. I hate doing new offers when I have 3 out so I keep checking hoping they come through so I can do new ones. :) I even got out of bed last night to check when I wasn't sleeping well.

I wasn't sleeping well because I was thinking about what to do with my award sites winnings!!! hahahahahahaha

SunshineGirl
05-04-2007, 10:43 AM
You check every 5 minutes to see if offers have come through yet. I am still waiting for the second magazine credit, the photo contest one, and perfect match. I hate doing new offers when I have 3 out so I keep checking hoping they come through so I can do new ones. :) I even got out of bed last night to check when I wasn't sleeping well.

I wasn't sleeping well because I was thinking about what to do with my award sites winnings!!! hahahahahahaha

I can shed a little light on these in particular.

It seems like a lot of people are only getting credit for one magazine offer or the other. I'm not sure why because I didn't try them.

The picture.com ones seem to only update every few days. I wonder if you just missed the cutoff for the ones that came in yesterday? Most of those people had registered a few days ago.

PerfectMatch seems to be updating about every 2 days. I will pull numbers from them manually after I pick up DD6 from Kindergarten this morning. Hopefully that one will come through.

I'm processing Disney cashouts right now. WHEW!! There are over 100 of them this week alone...ranging from $10 to $300!!!

wilsonfamily4
05-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Thanks Tricia,
I knew those were the issues from your wonderful forum but I still check. :) I keep hoping I will get credit for the second magazine because Alice28 did. :) I think she will be the lucky one. I know i will probably have to wait for the others but I still can't get myself to not check. :) PATHETIC

rhiannonwales
05-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Count me in as an addict too....
I'm still waiting on one of the magazines, perfectmatch, and picture. I keep going and peeking to see if they cleared :D

apettyjohn
05-04-2007, 06:28 PM
What is perfect match? I can't find it anywhere.TIA April

rhiannonwales
05-04-2007, 06:30 PM
oh it is a super members offer

apettyjohn
05-04-2007, 06:40 PM
No wonder I can't find it. Thank you, April

Alice28
05-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I keep wondering about the Disney MOvie club- I still haven't even gotten my confirmation email from them...but I do see the hold of $31 on my credit card, so there is hope....I think....:confused:

lilianddomsmom
05-05-2007, 09:26 PM
i did both of the mag. ones and have only got credit for one so far. i'm hoping that i'll get credit for the other one as well

3dog2kidmom
05-06-2007, 07:47 PM
you do really good on your diet because you're so busy doing Sunshine Rewards that you forget to eat dinner so you don't use all your WW points that day!!

Soccer Princess
05-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Umm I was in NYC for a short trip this past weekend and I still had to get on SR every morning! DH thinks I'm officially obsessed! lol :)

Magical JenK
05-07-2007, 11:38 PM
you do really good on your diet because you're so busy doing Sunshine Rewards that you forget to eat dinner so you don't use all your WW points that day!!

OMG! This is classic! Love it! Yes, I too, am guilty of not using all my WW points because of reward sites! But that also means I'm not getting my activity points either...if I could only figure out a way to get my laptop to STAY on my eliptical machine!! It keeps falling off!! :rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
05-07-2007, 11:53 PM
O, that is so me. I keep thinking I need to go ride my bicycle but I can't have my computer on it, so I just keep sitting on this growing bottom. VERY NAUGHTY

3dog2kidmom
05-08-2007, 07:57 AM
OMG! This is classic! Love it! Yes, I too, am guilty of not using all my WW points because of reward sites! But that also means I'm not getting my activity points either...if I could only figure out a way to get my laptop to STAY on my eliptical machine!! It keeps falling off!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: I think someone needs to design a laptop holder for ellipticals and exercise bikes... and give us some BIG rewards for purchasing them!!

SunshineGirl
05-08-2007, 07:59 AM
:rotfl: I think someone needs to design a laptop holder for ellipticals and exercise bikes... and give us some BIG rewards for purchasing them!!

I'd buy not only one, but probably two of them! That way, DH and I could work out and surf together!

Magical JenK
05-08-2007, 12:37 PM
I'd buy not only one, but probably two of them! That way, DH and I could work out and surf together!

Hmmm....going to have to get this patented!! I better call my dad (he's crafty like that!!) right now!! :p

Sahmy
05-08-2007, 12:57 PM
You know you're an addict when you have your DH trained to ask "Can we get rewards for this?" before he buys something.

wilsonfamily4
05-08-2007, 01:21 PM
You know you're an addict when you have your DH trained to ask "Can we get rewards for this?" before he buys something.

You have done GOOD. My husband still think it is funny that I do these. I will tell him how much I make and then he's like I make this much. :) He does enjoy spending the money in Disney though. I will feel great if my husband ever says "can we get rewards for this?" to me!

Sahmy
05-08-2007, 02:00 PM
You have done GOOD. My husband still think it is funny that I do these. I will tell him how much I make and then he's like I make this much. :) He does enjoy spending the money in Disney though. I will feel great if my husband ever says "can we get rewards for this?" to me!

:D It helps that he's a Disney addict too. He knows where those rewards go. We drive down from Illinois and two years ago we had free hotel stays there and back. Last year it was free fuel. Plus Disney gcs. He really liked that.

wilsonfamily4
07-11-2007, 09:59 PM
you know you are an SR addict when. . .
your husband takes the kids to the park and you are supposed to make cookies for when they return. You put the cookies in and go back to the computer. After the 12 minutes you go take them out and realize you were not paying attention to the cookies so the oven was NOT on!

I was too busy checking for new offers and forgot about the OVEN! Hope they run late or my husband will wonder what happened to me.