PDA

View Full Version : Tricia, it is all your fault.........

Hannahsmom
06-27-2007, 06:17 PM
I got absolutely nothing done today!!!:rotfl: I even threw the chicken in the crockpot so I wouldn't have to waste precious SR time making dinner. At least the weather was crappy today so I don't feel so bad about spending all day at the computer. I've been sitting here for so long today I think my butt fell asleep...........:sunshine:

OCD + SR = BAD, BAD, BAD

losassok
06-27-2007, 06:42 PM
This has been my best day ever! I sat in the office and did nothing but wait for the new increased offers to update and now I'm home doing the same thing. I shopped at disneyshopping for the SM 6% and have had quite a few things credit today. I am up $43.08 just today!!!! What a fabulous day!
Can't wait for the big cashout. :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

Anna
06-27-2007, 07:54 PM
I got absolutely nothing done today!!!:rotfl: I even threw the chicken in the crockpot so I wouldn't have to waste precious SR time making dinner. At least the weather was crappy today so I don't feel so bad about spending all day at the computer. I've been sitting here for so long today I think my butt fell asleep...........:sunshine:

OCD + SR = BAD, BAD, BAD

LOL...me too on the

OCD+SR=BAD, BAD, BAD!

I have had fun watching things credit today!

My husband complained until he saw the nice stash of gift cards we got to use at WDW! Now he doesn't say a word. He just asks how our vacation $$ is growing! LOL :eat:

He knows it means more food for him in the way of snacks and his favorite turkey legs! :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 08:51 PM
I know. I'm terrible! And here I was considering letting the offers stay increased overnight and adding a few more.....

ItsmeSunnyV
06-27-2007, 08:57 PM
I know. I'm terrible! And here I was considering letting the offers stay increased overnight and adding a few more.....

:D Awww it was a J-O-K-E....LoL...Keep em coming girl, the rest of us wont mind.:D

coastalgirl
06-27-2007, 09:51 PM
Thank you!!! I don't need no stinking sleep!

Anne
06-27-2007, 11:43 PM
Great...now I'm not going to get any sleep tonight either. :rotfl:

Hello, my name is Anne and I am addicted to SR....and the games too, though the poor little frogger has bit the dust many times because of me.

llgray16
06-28-2007, 09:13 AM

Won't hear any complaints from me if you did that :sunshine:

kimntrent
06-28-2007, 11:40 AM
I kept calling my mom all day to see if anything new came up.
________
IPAD CASES (http://accesoriesipad.com/)