PDA

View Full Version : I am so sad!

3dog2kidmom
07-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Some meanie stole my Mickey antenna ball :(

DH and DS went to the Cardinals game last night, so I imagine that is where it happened (didn't notice it this morning but can't imagine anyone took it from work since I work in a very nice area of town and the parking lot is full of cameras).

I am just having myself a little pitty party. I can buy another when I am there in October, but until then I will be sad every day until then when I see my "naked" antenna :( :(

sammielynn
07-03-2008, 06:33 PM
I'm so sorry, that would make me sad to. I love my Mickey antenna ball.

schaery
07-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Maybe a really big bird will leave a nasty splat on their driver's side windshield in your honor.

jenvance
07-03-2008, 06:38 PM
That is horrible, people are so rude. I am so sorry for you.

arob414
07-03-2008, 06:50 PM
I'm sorry. It wasn't me, I don't have an antenna.:( No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't justify buying the lot of them, they are so cute and fit all occasions.:love:

llgray16
07-03-2008, 07:41 PM
I had the exact same thing happen to me and I was devistated!

I can't bear the thought of you driving around without a Mickey (even if you are a Cardinals fan.) I have an extra 50th anniversary golden ears that I would be happy to send to you to adorn the top of your antenna. He is all yours if you want him (just pm me your address and I cand send him right to you :) )

catnapfan
07-03-2008, 08:50 PM
So sorry for your loss. The same thing happened to me a few months ago. Luckily I was able to find the exact same one on ebay to replace it- and earn a few SR credits at the same time!

PSL1013
07-03-2008, 08:53 PM
So sorry for your loss! :( I have one on my car too and it's been there for about a year now, believe it or not, I look out my window every morning to check and make sure it's still there! :rotfl: We took our car in for service and when we went to pick it up tonight, I said to my husband, if my Mickey is gone...there will be hell to pay because it was there when we dropped the car off. I would really miss mine too if someone took it. We are going in October too, I think I might just pick up a spare one, just in case! :mickey:

arob414
07-03-2008, 09:01 PM
We are going in October too, I think I might just pick up a spare one, just in case! :mickey:

I didn't get any...no antena...but, they have alot of cute holiday themed ones. Can't remember exactly what I saw, I think a Snow Mickey (snowman) for one. Plus, Halloween, etc. ones. Really cute, and not expensive. Only that might tempt the antenna topper thiefs just way too much. :(

3dog2kidmom
07-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Can't remember exactly what I saw, I think a Snow Mickey (snowman) for one. Plus, Halloween, etc. ones. Really cute, and not expensive. Only that might tempt the antenna topper thiefs just way too much. :(

That's what I really don't understand... I just got a plain black one. Nothing really cute that someone would say, "oh, i've never seen that and I have to have it." Just plain, black, mickey head. Well, a Halloween one does sound cute!

3dog2kidmom
07-03-2008, 09:06 PM

I can't bear the thought of you driving around without a Mickey (even if you are a Cardinals fan.) I have an extra 50th anniversary golden ears that I would be happy to send to you to adorn the top of your antenna. He is all yours if you want him (just pm me your address and I cand send him right to you :) )

You are so sweet, Lynn. I will only accept if you promise to let me paypal you some money for it or buy you something to replace it when we go in October.

And yes, we in St. Louis love our redbirds!

3dog2kidmom
07-03-2008, 09:09 PM

So sorry for your loss. The same thing happened to me a few months ago. Luckily I was able to find the exact same one on ebay to replace it- and earn a few SR credits at the same time!

You know, I thought we had a thread about this a bit ago and I even said to DH that some mean person is stealing Mickey antenna balls. I said how lucky I am that ours is still there. That will teach me to keep my mouth shut :rotfl:

PSL1013
07-03-2008, 09:10 PM
I didn't get any...no antena...but, they have alot of cute holiday themed ones. Can't remember exactly what I saw, I think a Snow Mickey (snowman) for one. Plus, Halloween, etc. ones. Really cute, and not expensive. Only that might tempt the antenna topper thiefs just way too much. :(

Yeah, those are just asking to be taken I think? :rotfl: Mine is a plain ole black Mickey too but I still worry that he will go missing someday! They have what looks like the same thing at the Disney store the last time I was there, bins and bins of them, every color and theme you can think of, this might be an option for you? I think they were about $3, so they were cheaper there than the real deal at WDW. ;)

mjharris3boys
07-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Have had ours for almost 2 years. Would be so mad if someone got it off of my car, however, my kids would be so excited, they want the pirate mickey for our car. I like just the solid black one. When we were there a few weeks ago, they pitched a fit for the pirate. I did buy one to change out prior to our next trip, for the boys of course.:banana:

fourfoxesinpa
07-03-2008, 11:55 PM
We went to see fireworks tonight and, the only way we could find the car, was to find Sorcerer Mickey on the antenna. We'd be very lost if Mickey would go AWOL.

askomsky
07-04-2008, 07:38 AM
Oh shelly that stinks!!!!!

I remember several SR's losing their Mickey's, and I keep thinking boy I hope I don't lose mine!