PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Has Arrived at my House!

Blessing and Miracle
07-03-2008, 06:35 PM
LOL. Thank you so much Mommytotwo for such a beautiful Christmas card and adorable Ornament! She wished me a little Christmas Spirit in July and some advice on how to beat the holiday rush! What a surprise! Thank you so much. I just may start my shopping after our return from vacation. Thanks again for the sunshine! It actually made me think of colder days and the snow that we so badly want. :p

Again, thank you. That was so nice of you!

disney_girl
07-03-2008, 06:57 PM
How sweet!! Such a great community around here!

sunshinecindy
07-03-2008, 07:00 PM
LOL. Thank you so much Mommytotwo for such a beautiful Christmas card and adorable Ornament! She wished me a little Christmas Spirit in July and some advice on how to beat the holiday rush! What a surprise! Thank you so much. I just may start my shopping after our return from vacation. Thanks again for the sunshine! It actually made me think of colder days and the snow that we so badly want. :p

Hmmm, you may want to see what surprise we have for beating that Christmas shopping rush.

arob414
07-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Hmmm, you may want to see what surprise we have for beating that Christmas shopping rush.

I really wish it would involve Dell. I am itching for a new laptop. Actually, one from the outlet.

sunshinecindy
07-03-2008, 07:09 PM
I really wish it would involve Dell. I am itching for a new laptop. Actually, one from the outlet.

I always have a lot more coupons for Dell laptops then what i can even put up. I've seen some awesome deals, and I know with July 4th holiday they have sent me even more. If you give me a price range and an idea of what you want, I can watch for the coupons for it. You probably don't want specifics on here, but if you PM a mod with the info, just have them send it on to me.

arob414
07-03-2008, 07:34 PM
I always have a lot more coupons for Dell laptops then what i can even put up. I've seen some awesome deals, and I know with July 4th holiday they have sent me even more. If you give me a price range and an idea of what you want, I can watch for the coupons for it. You probably don't want specifics on here, but if you PM a mod with the info, just have them send it on to me.

Thanks, I will. :thanks:

mommytotwo
07-03-2008, 07:59 PM

You're welcome :sunshine:. Have a great day, and a Happy Fourth of July tomorrow
http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/2.gif.

sunshinecindy
07-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Thanks, I will. :thanks:

I've posted some new ones for you, don't know if they are what you want or not, but take a look. I'll keep posting them as I see them.

jnorth1007
07-04-2008, 09:11 AM
You're welcome :sunshine:. Have a great day, and a Happy Fourth of July tomorrow
http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/2.gif.

Thank you for my great 4th of July card! It was a wonderful suprise this morning!

Sunni
07-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Thank you very much for sending me a wonderful 4th of July card! It was so thoughtful of you! :sunshine: Thanks for the surprise!

arob414
07-04-2008, 03:35 PM
I've posted some new ones for you, don't know if they are what you want or not, but take a look. I'll keep posting them as I see them.

They look like great deals and this is probably dumb, but I am watching for a code I can use on an outlet laptop. Prices are great, as they are. But, I like the hunt for the best bargain. It is genetic. :p My mom is the same way. Since I started looking, I have seen coupons that have just expired so I will just keep waiting. They seem to show up, frequently. I was showing DD13 the diff between buying one thru the regular site and thru outlet (same version with same specifications) and she was impressed. Thanks, I'll keep watching.