PDA

View Full Version : mommytotwo ROCKS!!!

zoodoyle
07-03-2008, 06:59 PM
I just want to give a little shout-out to mommytotwo - she has been doing such an incredible job of spreading the sunshine!! :clap:
Our daughter's are exchange buddies, and we received her gift today (early because has a lot going on this month) - well, my daughter has not stopped smiling!! And she can't wait to finish shopping so we can get her gift out in the mail as well!! And to top it off, included in the package was a cute pluto pin for me, and some yummy Hawaiian candy!! YUM, YUM!!
Thank you so much for brightening our day!!!! :sunshine:

mommytotwo
07-03-2008, 08:01 PM
I just want to give a little shout-out to mommytotwo - she has been doing such an incredible job of spreading the sunshine!! :clap:
Our daughter's are exchange buddies, and we received her gift today (early because has a lot going on this month) - well, my daughter has not stopped smiling!! And she can't wait to finish shopping so we can get her gift out in the mail as well!! And to top it off, included in the package was a cute pluto pin for me, and some yummy Hawaiian candy!! YUM, YUM!!
Thank you so much for brightening our day!!!! :sunshine:

http://bestsmileys.com/clapping/2.gif Glad to hear that your daughter recieved her package. Have fun collecting your Disney pins :sunshine:.

bbangel
07-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Sounds like you've been a busy little sunshine spreader!

mommytotwo
07-03-2008, 09:03 PM

Just a bit :).

arob414
07-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Just a bit :).

That was very nice of you, and maybe more than just a bit. :)

mommytotwo
07-03-2008, 09:08 PM
That was very nice of you, and maybe more than just a bit. :)

Awww thank you :).

Did you include your name into the Elfster list?

arob414
07-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Awww thank you :).

Did you include your name into the Elfster list?

Not yet, I am a world class procrastinator. It is on my to do list. I am just very easily sidetracked...have adult onset ADD...or kids. :rotfl:

mommytotwo
07-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Not yet, I am a world class procrastinator. It is on my to do list. I am just very easily sidetracked...have adult onset ADD...or kids. :rotfl:

Here's a little push for you to get that to the top of your list ;). It only takes a few minutes to do, then you can check mark it off of your list :clap:.

amarazas
07-03-2008, 10:24 PM

I received a little sunshine from mommytotwo also!! :thanks: I received an bookmark for my next book!

:sunshine2:THANK YOU FOR THE SUNSHINE!:cooldance:

It was sooo nice of you!!

mommytotwo
07-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I received a little sunshine from mommytotwo also!! :thanks: I received an bookmark for my next book!

:sunshine2:THANK YOU FOR THE SUNSHINE!:cooldance:

It was sooo nice of you!!

You're welcome :). Happy reading.

fourfoxesinpa
07-04-2008, 10:11 AM
And I received a Happy Fourth of July e-card from her. Thanks so much for the :sunshine:! I hope you and your family have a great holiday weekend too!

nolacindy
07-04-2008, 10:47 AM
I also go an 4th July e-card! Thanks for brightening my day here at work!:sunshine2:

Iteach
07-04-2008, 10:53 AM
A big thank you for mommytotwo from me as well. I got the cutest 4th of July interactive fireworks ecard. What fun!! Thank you so much for thinking of me and Happy 4th of July to you and your family! Thanks for spreading the :sunshine: all over the place!

disney_girl
07-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Thank you for the 4th of July card! DS really liked it!

spring
07-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Mommytotwo also brightened my day with a surprise 4th of July e-card. That was a very thoughtful thing to do. You are the best!:sunshine:

askomsky
07-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Same here! Thank you so much for the cool 4th of July card. DS was here when I opened it and he thought it was neat!

Thanks again and have a great 4th of July!

spring
07-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Today I received a bit of sunshine in the mail from Mommytotwo. It was a packet of flower seeds for my garden. That was so thoughtful of you! Thank you so much!:sunshine:

mommytotwo
07-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Today I received a bit of sunshine in the mail from Mommytotwo. It was a packet of flower seeds for my garden. That was so thoughtful of you! Thank you so much!:sunshine:

You're welcome :sunshine2:.

Nite0wl71
07-07-2008, 11:58 PM
:clap: Yeah Patsy

mommytotwo
07-08-2008, 12:07 AM
:clap: Yeah Patsy

Carrie, I didn't see you or Amy register of Elfster, come and join us :).

Iteach
07-12-2008, 09:33 PM
mommytotwo is spreading :sunshine: again! I received a pack of sunflower seeds in the mail today. What a wonderful surprise and so thoughtful of you. I already planted them late this afternoon. Can't wait for them to come up. Thanks again so much!

mommytotwo
07-12-2008, 09:35 PM
mommytotwo is spreading :sunshine: again! I received a pack of sunflower seeds in the mail today. What a wonderful surprise and so thoughtful of you. I already planted them late this afternoon. Can't wait for them to come up. Thanks again so much!

Hope the flowers bring you alot of smiles :).