PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all!!

m4travels
07-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Oh, like, WOW!!! Partner Dude and I received a package yesterday with an enclosed card that read: Congratulations Michael and Marc from the whole gang at Sunshine Rewards!

The package was to arrive on the 2nd (and it did) but we weren't home to accept it. I guess FedEx doesn't think putting a case of wine on someone's front step is a smart thing to do! We were able to go to the local FedEx on Thursday to retrieve it

Enclosed in the package were two bottles of bubbly from No. California, 2 bottles of Chardonnay from Australia, and a bottle of Merlot also from the Sierra Foothills region of No. Cal.

Amazing, simply amazing.

The thoughtfulness and generosity of SR members is something that never fails to astound us. Thank you all so much for this lovely gift. You can be guaranteed that we will be enjoying this very shortly!

I'll be doing a small report of the day a bit later on, but the picture below shows where we ended up!

Best regards to you all.
Michael and Marc

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg73/ukboys/DSC01646.jpg

m 'n c
07-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Glad you enjoyed it! I think yall picked a great place to celebrate. You can't go wrong picking the happiest place on earth!

arob414
07-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Glad you enjoyed it! I think yall picked a great place to celebrate. You can't go wrong picking the happiest place on earth!

Totally agree. I have always said I wanted to honeymoon in Disney (World, closer, you know). Ya'll look incredibly happy. :clap:

jnorth1007
07-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Yay! I just knew we couldn't go wrong with wine LOL we love you guys and congratulations!

bbangel
07-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Those smiles say it all!

SunshineGirl
07-04-2008, 12:05 PM
I love how Tinkerbell looks like she is there just hovering over you dropping special Pixie Dust. :)

I'm so glad that you had a great day. And it was definitely the general consensus of the Friday night chat crew that wine was the way to go. They jumped into action to make it happen. :love:

m4travels
07-04-2008, 12:11 PM
I love how Tinkerbell looks like she is there just hovering over you dropping special Pixie Dust. :)

I'm so glad that you had a great day. And it was definitely the general consensus of the Friday night chat crew that wine was the way to go. They jumped into action to make it happen. :love:

I looked at the picture after I posted it (obviously I wasn't TOO attuned!) and went: OMG, there's a fairy in the picture!!!

Again, thank you to all who thought of us.

mirandag819
07-04-2008, 12:23 PM
What a great backdrop for a picture! You and partner dude (or husband dude now I guess) look very nice and look like you have had a wonderful day. Glad you enjoyed the wine, best wishes to you both!

icartjetta
07-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Michael and Marc you guys look fabulous!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Enjoy the bubbly and wine!!:redwine:

DisneyMa
07-04-2008, 12:41 PM
What a good looking couple! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day.:redwine::redwine:

askomsky
07-04-2008, 12:46 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Tink is who I saw first and I thought awww she's sprinkling pixie dust on them.

Congrats again and yeah it was a no brainer to send wine... Hmmm wonder who really threw that idea out there.... lol

~Kathie
07-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Hope you enjoyed your trip to Disneyland. Great place to celebrate.

You both look very spiffy and Tinker Bell told me she thought so too. :)

3dog2kidmom
07-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Love the photo! Thanks for sharing, and again... CONGRATULATIONS!

sunshinecindy
07-04-2008, 03:31 PM
I looked at the picture after I posted it (obviously I wasn't TOO attuned!) and went: OMG, there's a fairy in the picture!!!

Wheres one of those smileys with the (phew that went over their head) when you need it.

lanny76
07-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Nice to see a picture of you two! And that is a very nice gift - I'm sure you will enjoy it!

disneyforever
07-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Great photo! You two look happy. What a good place to celebrate!

One question - which one is Dude and which one is partner dude? I still don't
know most faces yet. Who is on the left?

Sunni
07-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Congrat! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful picture of the two of you. You both look so happy!

faithhope
07-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Congrats! Glad you got to have your special day! Here's to many years of happiness to come.

m4travels
07-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Great photo! You two look happy. What a good place to celebrate!

One question - which one is Dude and which one is partner dude? I still don't
know most faces yet. Who is on the left?

Dude is on the left (I keep telling myself I'm the cute one!) and Partner Dude (who just slapped me for saying that!!!) is on the right. Unless, of course, you're asking relative to stage right and stage left. Then it's reversed (though, of course, I'll still be the cute one!!!)!

nolacindy
07-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Great picture you all look so happy! :sunshine:

chipndale
07-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Thanks so much for sharing the picture. I noticed Tink right away and thought wow whoever was taking the pictures did a fantactic job. Your smiles are wonderful - it shows how happy you two are together. Enjoy the wine!

pbhall13
07-04-2008, 11:30 PM
congrats!! You both look so hansome!! Joy is just beaming from both of you!

thanks for sharing a picture from your wedding with us........looking forward to a quick report.

Pamela

ps..glad you like the wine/bubbly

amarazas
07-04-2008, 11:52 PM
Thanks for posting the pic! Congrats to you both! I'm glad you enjoyed the wine!

I'm looking forward to a quick report!

PSL1013
07-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Congratulations to both of you....you make a very happy looking couple! :sunshine2:

Blessing and Miracle
07-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Again, congratulations! You two look very happy. I know nothing about the wine, but glad I was able to partake in the giving there of! Enjoy both the wine and each other! :)