PDA

View Full Version : YOO HOO Tricia

coastalgirl
06-28-2007, 10:37 AM
I got credit for 2 daily surveys for the same day?? I usually do these very late at night...after 12. But with the problems we all had getting in , oh I don't know what could have happen but I wanted to let you know so you could take one of them off since they are both dated for the 27th.
thanks a bunch!!!:sunshine:
Lydia

SunshineGirl
06-28-2007, 11:25 AM
We actually got both credits for you. So you are in luck and can keep them. :)

jnorth1007
06-28-2007, 11:25 AM
This is a fluke that can occasionally happen. It happened to me once. I took a survey and wasnt sure that it went through. Later in the day I checked back and it let me take another one so I thought the first hadn't gone through. Turns out they both did. It is rare that this happens as usually they wont let you take one if the first one has gone through. It isnt a big deal so dont worry about it. Im sure Tricia will get back to you about it :sunshine2:

ETA: Dang it you type fast Tricia. You were nowhere to be seen when I started typing this answer. I hit submit and you beat me to it LOL

SunshineGirl
06-28-2007, 11:28 AM
ETA: Dang it you type fast Tricia. You were nowhere to be seen when I started typing this answer. I hit submit and you beat me to it LOL

LOL! I have been posting credits like a crazy woman this morning!

Mandi
06-28-2007, 11:30 AM
This is a fluke that can occasionally happen. It happened to me once. I took a survey and wasnt sure that it went through. Later in the day I checked back and it let me take another one so I thought the first hadn't gone through.

I got double credit yesterday too. And that's exactly what I did. I actually took one and then had to run an errand. I didn't know if it went through so I had my DH (who was home) take one too. It allowed him to take one so I just assumed mine didn't credit. I was surprised to see 2 credits this morning. That's a nice plus. Especially since the one I took (on work clothes) was ridiculously long and BORING. I'm glad to know I received credit at least. :)

jnorth1007
06-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Really???? Well there will be some very happy people today. No sign of those Shoebuy credits from the trouble tickets for me??? LOL maybe I should just hope they come across next quarter but I really want to stay on the big board for the first time.:)

pattip03
06-28-2007, 12:26 PM
It all has to do with the 24 hr thing. My surveys become available again at 5 pm. So if I didn't do one yesterday and am able to do one today before 5, I can also do a second one after 5pm (but before the midnight eastern time) and get credit for 2 but cannot take another one until after 5pm tomorrow. Not double credit - its all about the clock. Does this make sense to you guys?
:angel:

coastalgirl
06-28-2007, 02:00 PM
oh well, an extra 80 cents!!!! YAY ME!!!
Thanks for all the input. You all are so helpful!!!!