PDA

View Full Version : I think I've got the hang of it!

Chloe'sMom
07-05-2008, 12:07 PM
:D Thank you everyone who was answering all my pestering questions. I think I've got this system figured out and I couldn't be happier!:thanks:

I'm trying to earn $200.00 before the end of November in which to purchase Christmas gifts with. I think this is a reasonable goal - or at least I hope so. I'm currently waiting for an ebay auction to end which will get me the scrapbook I wanted and a $.12 credit (if I get my auction price) and I purchased my friends baby shower gift for a $.5 credit. Plus I'm doing my daily surveys in a hopes to do 26 for the month.

~Amanda

DisneyMa
07-05-2008, 01:26 PM
sounds like you are doing well! You should be able to make your November goal. :clap:

MdCaterer
07-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Welcome Amanda!! It is great that you have joined and are getting AND better still you have a plan!! The more you use these forum boards the more you will learn and hopefully that $200 credit by November should be a reality!!
Have fun and welcome!!

mseg16222
07-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Best of luck to you. It should be very reasonable for your goal. And I know that it is addicting to keep wanting to earn more money.

MooseBrains
07-06-2008, 06:28 PM
Best of luck and do the daily survey each day. Then try for the OTX. I usually try to do at least 1 offer also each day.

You have a very reasonable goal. I joined in April and in just 3 months have almost reached my goal for Disney.