PDA

View Full Version : Food Network "Challenge"

SunshineGirl
07-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Is anyone watching the Food Network shows about the princess, villains, and Pixar cakes?

3dog2kidmom
07-05-2008, 08:37 PM
No, but I've seen them before. We might watch a little if I ever finish my survey.....

mirandag819
07-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Yes ! and I am completly amazed ! DD is having a princess party next month for her 3rd bday and I so want one of those cakes!

A girl a work with owns a bakery on the side and makes awesome cakes.... wonder if she can do one of those hehe. Okay her cakes are good, but no way I could transport that! She made a 4 tiered circus cake last year, where the top layer was the circus tent.... I'll have to post pictures of it, because it was awesome! I can't wait to see what she comes up with this year for our pirate and princess themed party. Speaking of which...... dd came up with that on her own..... she must be looking at too much stuff about disney world. She picked princess and said she wanted her friends to dress up, and when I asked what the boys should dress as she said pirates !

askomsky
07-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Yes ! and I am completly amazed ! DD is having a princess party next month for her 3rd bday and I so want one of those cakes!

A girl a work with owns a bakery on the side and makes awesome cakes.... wonder if she can do one of those hehe. Okay her cakes are good, but no way I could transport that! She made a 4 tiered circus cake last year, where the top layer was the circus tent.... I'll have to post pictures of it, because it was awesome! I can't wait to see what she comes up with this year for our pirate and princess themed party. Speaking of which...... dd came up with that on her own..... she must be looking at too much stuff about disney world. She picked princess and said she wanted her friends to dress up, and when I asked what the boys should dress as she said pirates !

DD4.5 wanted that last year except she just wanted a Pirate party! I had to convince her to make it a princess and pirate party. I made the pirate cake and it was the one I had the most fun making! I love making cakes for the kids bday party but this one was really fun. I had all types of candy to decorate the outside. Tootsie rolls for cannons, malt balls for cannon balls. Hershey stix for the rim of the ship, blue gummie sharks on the blue saran wrap "ocean". It was a blast!