PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahahah.....

ItsmeSunnyV
06-28-2007, 02:03 PM
:cooldance: I got tagged!!! LMAO!! Whatcha' think guys? Ya Like?? Are you green with envy?? LMAO...Okay coming down from my soap box now...LOL:rotfl:

coastalgirl
06-28-2007, 02:06 PM
I got tagged yesterday too!!!
I like yours!! OPEN, OPEN, OPEN-now everytime I see your tag I will think of that old mervyns commercial!!:rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
06-28-2007, 02:24 PM
I got tagged yesterday too!!!
I like yours!! OPEN, OPEN, OPEN-now everytime I see your tag I will think of that old mervyns commercial!!:rotfl:

We had so much fun stuff going on yesterday, that I think the tag fairy had to remind us of all the crazy stuff we were saying! LOL:sunshine:

coastalgirl
06-28-2007, 03:31 PM
I think so too!! That is what happens when you stay at the computer to long drinking coffee. :rotfl:

Ellen aka Snow White
06-28-2007, 06:48 PM
:cooldance: I got tagged!!! LMAO!! Whatcha' think guys? Ya Like?? Are you green with envy?? LMAO...Okay coming down from my soap box now...LOL:rotfl:

Yep I am green with envy! I seemed to miss all the fun yesterday and still missing a tag, plus I'm losing my SM status! I'm going back to the arcade!:rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
06-28-2007, 07:04 PM
plus I'm losing my SM status! :rotfl:

:sorry: DANGGG...You want me to bring my BIGpurse, and we'll sneak you into the party?? It is a white purse, so no color clashing. Just dont let Tricia know, because she already said NO TAILGATING! lol:angel:

Ellen aka Snow White
06-28-2007, 07:12 PM
:sorry: DANGGG...You want me to bring my BIGpurse, and we'll sneak you into the party?? It is a white purse, so no color clashing. Just dont let Tricia know, because she already said NO TAILGATING! lol:angel:

:giggle: Please, please, please! I'm not that big - I should fit! :giggle:

ItsmeSunnyV
06-28-2007, 07:14 PM
:giggle: Please, please, please! I'm not that big - I should fit! :giggle:

ShHhH quit giggling, TRICIA'S gonna hear you!! SHEESH! LOL :rotfl:

jl8595
06-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Too funny!! I got tagged yesterday too!! That tag fairy is certainly a busy Mom...err...tag fairy! :rotfl:

Anna
06-28-2007, 07:16 PM

I got tagged yesterday also! I love it! :sunshine2: :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
06-28-2007, 08:58 PM
ShHhH quit giggling, TRICIA'S gonna hear you!! SHEESH! LOL :rotfl:

Are you one of those people that sneaks in your own Raisinettes at the movie theatre, too?

sunshinecindy
06-28-2007, 09:04 PM
Are you one of those people that sneaks in your own Raisinettes at the movie theatre, too?

Hey, don't be making fun of those people. Just because they have raisinettes and a coke (and straw) and a some licorice in their purse doesn't mean they are sneaking it in, maybe they carry it all the time.

disneynut
06-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Ummmmm. I must admit, I sneak candy and snacks into the theaters. :blush:

SunshineGirl
06-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Hey, don't be making fun of those people. Just because they have raisinettes and a coke (and straw) and a some licorice in their purse doesn't mean they are sneaking it in, maybe they carry it all the time.

Who are you fooling? You sneak in the candy, the microwave popcorn, a salt shaker, two cokes, a stick of butter, extra straws, your own toilet paper.....

I've actually become really high maintenance at the movies as of late. To help with my weight loss, I don't get the drinks anymore. I get a bottle of water. But I don't like it plain. So I have to remember to bring one of those Crystal Light packets. Then Sunshine Guy and I share the popcorn, but I like my own container. So I bring a big ziplock bag. Plus, I don't like the Sunmaid chocolate covered raisins. I like the real deal. So I have to bring my Raisinettes. LOL! (and if it is a long movie and in the middle of the day, I throw in a chocolate Power Pop)

ItsmeSunnyV
06-28-2007, 10:38 PM

Okay I have not seen ANY sign that indicates that it is against the rules to bring our own snacks?? Im just a little smart is all. I can buy a good size raisnettes at the dollar tree for $1, or pay $4 for an average size box. HmMmM....Which makes more sense? LOL...Besides if Cindy says it's okay, then I think It's OKAY! :rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
06-28-2007, 10:39 PM
your own toilet paper.....

:rotfl: TOILET PAPER??? LOL...whoa! :rotfl:

krg1968
06-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Have fun playing with your tags!

krg1968
06-28-2007, 11:33 PM
I posted too soon, before I read the whole food sneakin convo.
When we first go married we took plastic cups to get water fountain drinks. (poor students)
Now we take an assortment of candy and buy drinks. My favorite movie snack is a pretzel. Especially the Cinnabon ones!

Anna
06-29-2007, 12:17 AM

LOL!:rotfl: I agree with Cindy!

It's Junior Mints for me from the Dollar General! I also bring bottled water instead of paying $3 for theirs! I always take my BIG purse!I have been doing that for YEARS. Who can afford a movie and their snacks???? :sunshine2:

Toilet paper is a new one on me though! Hmmmmm....:rotfl:

Anna
06-29-2007, 12:18 AM

LOL!:rotfl: I agree with Cindy!

It's Junior Mints for me from the Dollar General! I also bring bottled water instead of paying $3 for theirs! I always take my BIG purse!I have been doing that for YEARS. Who can afford a movie and their snacks???? :sunshine2:

Toilet paper is a new one on me though! Hmmmmm....maybe a little TMI there! :rotfl:

Pooh's Pal
06-29-2007, 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by sunshinecindy

Who are you fooling? You sneak in the candy, the microwave popcorn, a salt shaker, two cokes, a stick of butter, extra straws, your own toilet paper.....

I don't think you have to worry about the candy she brings in, but I'd really start to worry if she brings in her own microwave for her own popcorn...or you see one of these outside the theater!! :eek:

http://www.deusterco.com/wagon150.jpg

sunshinecindy
06-29-2007, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;13235]Who are you fooling? You sneak in the candy, the microwave popcorn, a salt shaker, two cokes, a stick of butter, extra straws, your own toilet paper.....

Sheesh, now shes telling all my secrets.....hey, cut me a break, I only like the two-ply. Just kidding.

nolacindy
06-29-2007, 08:04 AM
Bring toilet paper.... I thought you were supposed to take what was there!:rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
06-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Bring toilet paper.... I thought you were supposed to take what was there!:rotfl:

LOL...Now thats what Im talking about!!