PDA

View Full Version : Do you set a daily goal?

Chloe'sMom
07-06-2008, 03:25 PM
I've got a long term goal of at least $200.00 by the end of November - but I thought it would be cool to set a daily goal as well to try and earn more then that.

I was wondering if $5.00 a day is out of the question?

Do you set a daily goal? And how do you work to achieve that goal?

~Amanda

JOLAROCHE
07-06-2008, 03:34 PM
I take the $100 that it takes to make supermember then I divided it by 3 months and then I count how many days are in the current month and divide that into $33 and I try to make that much each day. Everything else I make over that is gravy

emandsmeagmom
07-06-2008, 03:50 PM
I just joined recently and have a goal of 300 by October to use for Christmas presents. I think that is acheivable. If I can get the daily surveys, that will help me a lot.

askomsky
07-06-2008, 03:57 PM
$5 is a lot for one day.

AS the OP said to earn Super member status which = more perks and more ways to earn, you have to earn 100 in a quarter. The quarter just started July 1st so you have until Sept 30th to earn the 100 in credits.

There's a thread Q4 road to SM status that everyone tracks how much they need a day to make 100 for the next 3 months. I do believe however you've set a realistic goal of $300 for your trip bc I joined last August and my original goal was 100 then 200 and I cashed out for 350 before we left.

I would set the goal for $1 a day that way anything over it gravy. Set it to high and you'll become disappointed when you don't make it.

As long as I get my 3 survey's a day (which 99% of the time I do) that's 2.15 a day for me. DS .80, OTX .75 and the perk of being a SM is a SM survey for .60.

mmm611
07-06-2008, 04:01 PM
There is a whole thread of people figuring their daily goal to make super member for next quarter. I don't see anything wrong with doing a daily goal, but I do thin $5 is high. It's not reccommended to do too many offers at once, and if an offer doesn't credit, you MUST wait 30 days before retrying. Using the calculations of the SM countdown thread, if you wanted to reach $200 by November, you have a ballpark of 120 days to do that, or four months. Your daily goal should probably be more like $1.67, or $200/120 days.

If you can get in the habit of getting a survey and an offer a day, that will really help. Good luck!

MooseBrains
07-06-2008, 05:17 PM
I have a goal of completing 1 offer a day. I use to stress about it and getting the daily survey. Now, I just try to get 1 and if it does not credit there is another try the next day.

I agree, take how much you want to make, the number of days, divide and then you have a goal.

Good luck and it is easy to reach once you get started.

faithhope
07-06-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm a big believer in a daily goal... a big goal is much easier when it is broken down into smaller chunks...

You can take your big goal and divide it by how many days you have to set your daily goal...

you can try a few days of trying to meet your daily goal...and you can then judge if you can increase it without stress or just be happy at the level it is at.

Some people easily get surveys... others rarely can qualify... so alot will depend on which category you fall into... the daily survey (.80) and the otx (.75) plus an offer each day (.40 well really depends on the offer) adds up to $1.95 which would be a great daily goal... realistically you shouldn't do too many offers in one day... so $5/day sounds a bit hight unless some of that is from shopping.

Good luck on your goal, and post to let us know how you are doing... we like to cheer when you are doing well, and offer suggestions when you need a little help.

chipndale
07-06-2008, 11:40 PM
I haven't set a daily goal - I just try to complete a daily survey every day and try to do one offer. IF the offer credits that is great if not then I will just do another one tomorrow. I hardly ever qualify for the OTX surveys so I usually don't try for one unless I have some spare time that I can play around on the computer. I try to do more online shopping through SR to get that extra % back. Good Luck in reaching your goal. I agree $5 a day is too high unless you are figuring in shopping.

m 'n c
07-07-2008, 12:19 AM
I would aim for $1 a day and anything above being a "bonus". $1 a day is really achievable for those just starting - 1 Daily survey, 1 OTX or 1 freebie. $5 a day is just too high in my opinion.

andrea2289
07-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Ditto to the $1 a day being very attainable. I don't do a lot of surveys because I just don't have the time, but remembering to shop through SR has really helped me. I can't tell you how many times I have bought something and then realized I forgot to go through SR. Think of your necessities/things you would buy anyway and try to find merchants that either have in store pick up or free shipping.

I don't have a daily goal just because there are times I can't get on for a few days but I keep a mental tab of what I have and what I need.

Good Luck
:sunshine2: