PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for members who check email later in the day

metallicaruler80
06-28-2007, 08:39 PM
Due to work or other stuff - usually carting kids around - I often do not check email or log on until after 5pm. Have you considered doing special things like the sunshine scratch off for those of us who check the site later in the day?? It appears many special daily things like this are geared to those who are early people?

Thanks.

jnorth1007
06-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Once you become a supermember one of the perks is that you aren't locked out of the scratch off. One of the reasons for extending the increased offers was in order to allow those who work or couldn't get in yesterday to have time to get them all done. The paid clicks are actually released at all different times of the day. I know it seems like there isnt ever anything left by the time you get to them. That may be a good reason to shoot for supermember, so you wont be locked out of the scratch off, it was for me LOL

metallicaruler80
06-29-2007, 07:57 PM
thanks. good points.

mollyeilis
06-29-2007, 09:22 PM
Depending on what time zone you're in, you might like to know that the scratchoff goes "live" at 9pm pacific time. I don't wake up early enough, even by pacific time standards, to know I'll get the scratchoff opportunity, so realizing it started midnight eastern/9 pacific was a happy day. :)

Also, they release paid clicks through the day...I just got a 1 cent click that's been up at least an hour (that's the posting time of a post in a thread about paid clicks), so they do sometimes come out later!