PDA

View Full Version : What is your FAVORITE ride at Disney?

andrea2289
05-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Mine is the Haunted House!

When I was a little girl I would eagerly await the end to see which ghost was riding with me and I loved to see my own kids do the same thing!

PSL1013
05-04-2007, 11:38 AM
I love Soarin' in Epcot....got to ride it 5 times last week while we were there!! :love:

SunshineGirl
05-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Rock 'n Roller Coaster. I have no idea why! But Soarin' may be right up there if I get to ride it a few more times in October.

Joni
05-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Mine is the Haunted House!

When I was a little girl I would eagerly await the end to see which ghost was riding with me and I loved to see my own kids do the same thing!

I made the mistake of taking my kids on this when they were only 3, 4 and 7 - only 2 actually made it on to the ride but they hid their heads the whole time. They wouldn't even look up to see the ghost sitting on my lap! :rotfl:

Hard to decide which is my favorite ride - I like too many of them!!

Magical JenK
05-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Oh wow...hard question....I narrowed it down to one:
TeaCupsThunderMountainRockn'RollerCoasterMissionSp aceExpeditionEverest

:love: It's kinda a long ride, but it's fun! :)

missymagic
05-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Rockn Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest...Roller Coaster Junkie!!!

saffymom
05-04-2007, 02:44 PM
It's so hard to choose just one, but if I have to I would say Soarin'. I love riding with my shoes off. The air on my feet is great after a day of walking.

kerry34
05-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Soarin is my new favorite ride!! I just love it!! I think Haunted Mansion and Pirates tie for second. There are so many good ones though!!!

andrea2289
05-05-2007, 09:59 AM
I have never done SOARIN and I am SO excited...we are making a beeline straight for it when the park opens. Does anyone know if the lines are bad?

Lowie
05-05-2007, 04:39 PM
being a huge scaredy cat, you'd think i wouldn't like mission space but i loved it!
really i think soarin' may be closing in as my absolute new favorite.

RayaniFoxmur
05-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Mine is the Haunted Mansion

Dave (My FH) is obsessed with Splash Mountain! I'd say that's my second favorite though :)

speechteachri
05-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Rockin' Roller Coaster, Soarin' and Space Mountain...in that order.

I have yet to ride Expedition Everest, sadly! One to look forward to,:) I guess!

fun question!

RayaniFoxmur
05-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Rockin' Roller Coaster, Soarin' and Space Mountain...in that order.

I have yet to ride Expedition Everest, sadly! One to look forward to,:) I guess!

fun question!

Ooo I forgot about Rockin' Roller Coaster! I was scared to death of that ride, even came close to having a panic attack as we were standing in line watching the coaster being launched. FH gave me many opportunities to back out and I knew I'd just hate myself if I did. So I got on... best ride ever! So smooth, so neat, I laughed the entire way! Now we have to ride it several times each time.

January
05-05-2007, 10:15 PM
I really love Splash Mountain!:love:

pattip03
05-05-2007, 10:57 PM
I think if I could only choose one....... it would be Soaring :confused:

Tasha228
05-06-2007, 02:00 AM
No contest for me...I LOVE POTC! I love a lot of others too, but I cannot imagine a trip without riding POTC!

lenzs4
05-06-2007, 12:17 PM
BEST BY FAR!!!! - SOARIN' OVER CALIFORNIA

But LOVE, Love, love

haunted mansion holiday
Small World holiday
POTC
Haunted Mansion

When my kids were little we used POTC to put them to sleep. As soon as we sat in the boat - they were out :cooldance:
When DD was 2 we took her on Haunted Mansion Holiday - she loved the colors and music.... Then when she was 4 she could tell it was skulls and scary things - cried the whole time :rotfl: Luckily now she loves it again!!
Sadly, now she is afraid of coasters and apparently POTC counts as a coaster in her book :(

lenzs4
05-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Just asked my Kiddos

DS9 - California Screamin' and Big Thunder, & Splash Mountain
DD6 - Pin trading, peter pan, & Small World (yes we go frequently and have to listen to that song - over and over and over and over.....)

kerry34
05-06-2007, 03:35 PM
I have never done SOARIN and I am SO excited...we are making a beeline straight for it when the park opens. Does anyone know if the lines are bad?

Depends on the time of year you go. Majority of people head there first, so make sure you get to the park a little while before opening. The closer you are to the ropes the faster you will get there. I would also grab a set of fast passes so you can ride again later....we were glad we did.

Lucinda
05-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Another vote for splash mountain and It's a small world.

Tasha228
05-07-2007, 02:32 AM
When DD was 2 we took her on Haunted Mansion Holiday - she loved the colors and music.... Then when she was 4 she could tell it was skulls and scary things - cried the whole time :rotfl: Luckily now she loves it again!!
Sadly, now she is afraid of coasters and apparently POTC counts as a coaster in her book :(

The first time I went to WDW was when I was 4. I was terrified of both HM and POTC and cried the entire time on both! The part where the ghost sits with you on the ride completely freaked me out. And the part on POTC where the pirates shoot into the water scared me to death! It makes me laugh when I think about it now!

Dd loved Mickey's Philharmagic last year, but she was only 1. She will be 2 on this trip...it should be interesting!

The Cheshire Cat
05-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Big Thunder Moutain for me

Splash Mountain for my dh and ds!

tcarr5
05-08-2007, 01:01 PM
although i love just about everything there:p for me it would be Rockin' Roller Coaster!

ginamariep
05-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Do I have to pick just one??

I LOVED Expedition Everast, Philharmagic, Splash Mountain....
but I think my favorite is still Test Track!

3dog2kidmom
05-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Does the Wonder count?? :rotfl:

Seriously, it was hard to pick just one but if we have to...
Me: Expedition Everest
DH: Test Track
DS9: Expedition Everest
DD7: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

nolacindy
05-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Me: POTC & Jungle Cruise..... DH makes fun of me saying tha I love the cheesy rides!
DH: RNR & ToT

Pooh's Pal
05-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Love, Love, Love Soarin'.....my new fav ride. But I still love my old time favorites POC & Peter Pan! :)
DD loves Expedition Everest so much...her & her college roommate rode it 4 times in a row last week!! (Not me...I'm a chicken!)

Joni
05-14-2007, 09:31 AM
I just did Soarin for the first time last week (it was a major accomplishment since I'm afraid of heights) Still not one of my favorite rides but I could get used to it!

TXMouseChaser
05-16-2007, 10:07 AM
Expedition Everest -- Just love it!!!!!:cooldance: :cooldance:

Mandi
05-16-2007, 10:55 AM
We do DLR, not WDW. But my favorites are POTC and Haunted Mansion. :)

chocovrdmicears
05-17-2007, 05:26 PM
#1 SPLASH MOUNTAIN ~ SPLASH MOUNTAIN ~ SPLASH MOUNTAIN :love:

Of all the rides in any of the parks Soarin scares me the most! :sick: Even more that Expedition Everest. And I did Mission Space once...NEVER again.

DooDahDay
05-17-2007, 09:58 PM
If it isn't obvious.............I LOVE Splash Mountain. I really like that "Old South" feel the ride has. I also would choose to stay at POR over any resort at Disney.

Tasha228
05-21-2007, 11:45 PM
DooDahDay~ We just stayed at POR and we LOVED it!

I finally tried Expedition Everest and ToT on this trip. LOVED ToT...did it 3 times. I may be odd but I found EE to be overrated and disappointing. I actually prefer BTMRR over that.

lilianddomsmom
05-22-2007, 02:53 AM
Rockin' Roller Coaster, Soarin' POTC:heart:

coffeebreak
05-23-2007, 10:30 PM
The People Mover and the submarines! It is hard to go as they are taking out sll the old but wonderful rides!

Anna
05-26-2007, 06:09 AM
It would have to be the RockNRoller coaster! We all LOVE it. We all had our matching shirts on last September and were picked to open the park. When they asked my DD6 which ride she wanted to be the first to ride and she chose the RockNRoller coaster! Yeah! :cooldance:

We are a coaster-luvin' family! Next would have to be Expedition Everest and then of course Space Mountain!

I loved the submarines as a child...I hate it that they are gone!