PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Offer links

Gina
06-29-2007, 05:21 AM
Hello,
I was considering the Denise Austin and BikiniBootCamp offers but when I clicked them to read about them I got Shaq's Big Family Challenge on both.

I was also considering the Increase my Margin offer but I am concerned since I have signed up for a Pacific Webworks offer before that was under a different name. I didn't know if this was allowed.

I am really trying to work for SM status, but I keep hitting walls; such as not living in the delivery area for the NY Times ( I was really interested in that offer - we love to read in this house.) Oh well. I will keep plugging away.

Thanks,
Regina

Hannahsmom
06-29-2007, 07:54 AM
I also found the Cinema Model/Talent and BCU-$5000 bonus today Free Starter Kit offers have expired.

jnorth1007
06-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Increase my margin you can sign up for again even though you signed up for something else that they sold because they are different offers. I did the eauction success with them a while ago but when I checked it out it had nothing to do with ebay which is what I wanted so I couldnt keep that one. I did Increase my margin the other day because that one is supposed to be all about ebay. Lets hope this one is what I need :rotfl: Yes, you can do this one too.

As far as the links, they are doing that for me also. I am sure Tricia will check them as soon as she gets in. (LOL that sounded like an answering machine when I read it back in my head)

jnorth1007
06-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Here is another one Tricia, the dot schools link isnt working either. I went to try that this morning and it is giving me an error message.

belbook
06-29-2007, 10:28 AM
I had trouble with the IPOD sweepstakes. It took me through a loop. Enter e-mail address, this is your log-in name, then it says it isn't in the system, sign-up - back through the same process. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but I'm giving up on this one.

SunshineGirl
06-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Thanks, everyone! I'm on the case!