PDA

View Full Version : Super Member~Is it possible???

jctimon
06-29-2007, 08:15 AM
I thought I was so close to being a super member with 95 in total earnings, but I was looking at year total not quarter:( I am only at 79 at quarter total and none of my shopping credits are even pending. For those of you that have done it before...is it even possible to hit 100 by tomorrow night? I have tried a ton of offers and most don't credit. Any advice is welcome:)
Thanks a bunch!!!:minnie: :mickey:

3dog2kidmom
06-29-2007, 08:24 AM
I thought I was so close to being a super member with 95 in total earnings, but I was looking at year total not quarter:( I am only at 79 at quarter total and none of my shopping credits are even pending. For those of you that have done it before...is it even possible to hit 100 by tomorrow night? I have tried a ton of offers and most don't credit. Any advice is welcome:)
Thanks a bunch!!!:minnie: :mickey:

It is, but you'll need to do some biggies. Try the 4 Seasons Wine for $15, Literary Guild book club for $9, Simply You for $8 I think. The Wine one and Simply You credited very quick, and book clubs are usually quick too. Good luck!!

jctimon
06-29-2007, 08:31 AM
It is, but you'll need to do some biggies. Try the 4 Seasons Wine for $15, Literary Guild book club for $9, Simply You for $8 I think. The Wine one and Simply You credited very quick, and book clubs are usually quick too. Good luck!!

I am so worried about my credit card being used for something else. Thanks for the ideas!

~Kathie
06-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Ya can't mention the "C" word in regard to offers.

Email sent.

jctimon
06-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Hooray! I am going to make it:) with today's survey and joining Blockbuster, I am over 100! I am so happy:cooldance:

llgray16
06-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Hooray! I am going to make it:) with today's survey and joining Blockbuster, I am over 100! I am so happy:cooldance:

:sunshine: Good for you! :sunshine: