PDA

View Full Version : Zappos credit for exchanges

m4travels
07-09-2008, 11:02 AM
I was looking at my account today and noted that there was debit for $x.xx. I went back and saw that this connected to a Zappos' order we placed where the size was wrong and we sent it back for an exchange. I have no issue with that (the debit) but was wondering if anyone has had the exchanged merchandise then credit back to the account. It's so seldom that we return things and I just want to see if it really needs to be tracked to see if it comes back.

Thanks!

Blessing and Miracle
07-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Had that problem with a different merchant. I did a TT and it all eventually worked out. Took a few days but the monies were recredited. HTH.:)

m4travels
07-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Thanks! Didn't want to open a TT unless absolutely necessary.

sunshinecindy
07-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Most of the time we don't receive the credit on an exchange, and then we play heck trying to explain it to them, but hopefully yours will credit fine.

m4travels
07-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks, Cindy. Not going to go crazy over it. If it works, it works. If not, hey, it's margarita time!

ETA: Just had a "DUH" moment. With the free shipping back and forth it probably would have been better to request a refund from Zappos, deal with the debit from SR, and then just order the correct size and see the new credit, huh?

Wow, wasn't thinking there, was I?

~Kathie
07-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Thanks, Cindy. Not going to go crazy over it. If it works, it works. If not, hey, it's margarita time!

ETA: Just had a "DUH" moment. With the free shipping back and forth it probably would have been better to request a refund from Zappos, deal with the debit from SR, and then just order the correct size and see the new credit, huh?

Wow, wasn't thinking there, was I?

That's what I usually do. And you know me and shoes!!!! :rotfl:

I did do an exchange once and lost my credits so I didn't do that again. Re-ordering makes it easier and less stressful for everyone. I get my new shoes a lot faster that way.