PDA

View Full Version : Help Our Friends Make Super Member

SunshineGirl
06-29-2007, 11:15 AM
I was just looking at the stats and saw that we have a number of people that are within 10 credits of becoming a SM. Does anyone have any suggestions of offers that they liked, were easy, credited quickly, etc?

jnorth1007
06-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Increase my Margin 16.00
History Book Club 4.50 - credits fast and they will let you pay for your books when you receive them which I liked because I didnt need to provide my credit card number. I can just go online and pay it when the books get here.
Simply you 8.00

jnorth1007
06-29-2007, 11:25 AM
Oboy pay debit card for 4.75 plus they load the card with 10.00 free.
I really love all of the book clubs also. If you are an avid reader any of the would be a good deal and they all tend to credit quickly. I have several memberships because of SR and I love them all for different reasons.

cglaura
06-29-2007, 11:38 AM
ditto OboPay & Simply You

Vista Print

eBay - become a member/make a bid { I won a lidded casserole dish to match my corelle set that I've been wanting super cheap..so I also got the shopping % on top of the sign up credit! :) }

I always have pretty good luck w/ the Win Moolah surveys. Just make sure you check your inbox/spam for their confirmation email & click on the link to confirm your registration.

m 'n c
06-29-2007, 11:48 AM
I have been wanting to try one of the cookbook clubs that was mentioned on here.

kimntrent
06-29-2007, 12:03 PM
vista print was a good one. Obopay was a good one too however I know quite a few people that haven't gotten credit for it.
________
Motorcycle tires (http://www.motorcycle-tech.com/tires/motorcycle-tires)

kimntrent
06-29-2007, 12:08 PM
Some other ones that are easier but no cc required are the Hyatt Gold Passport and the picture.com one. That is 2.50 right there.
________
Lesbian hardcore (http://www.****tube.com/categories/731/hardcore/videos/1)

SunshineGirl
06-29-2007, 12:12 PM
The new Millionaire Training Guide is a pretty unique one and seems to be crediting well.

Win Your Cruise is an old standby if you haven't tried it yet.

chocovrdmicears
06-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Both the Essential Living Sleep & Weight Loss (still dreaming of being thin & well rested:angel: ) credited well for me.
The Quality Paperback Book Club was a good one too. (i can never have enough books)
The Vista Print was an excellent offer. (loved the personalized sticky notes for me dd) .
HTH

chocovrdmicears
06-29-2007, 01:21 PM
History Book Club 4.50 - credits fast and they will let you pay for your books when you receive them which I liked because I didnt need to provide my credit card number. I can just go online and pay it when the books get here.

Janet ~ Are the other book clubs like that in terms of payment or is it just the History Book Club?

JillyFish
06-29-2007, 01:41 PM
Just did the Vista Print free sample offer - 4.50. Great offer and credited in about an hour. I was also going to mention Enfamil and Engage....not big payouts, but SUPER EASY....and every little cent helps! If you haven't done Blockbuster yet, that's a good one.

Also....don't give up on trying the Daily Survey every day! If you can get a survey the .80 is a nice little boost every day!

ETA....HELIUM!!!! Just realized it's still listed. It's a great offer too. Very easy and kind of fun. 3.00 and if I remember correctly it credits pretty quickly!! Try it!!!!

maggiec
06-29-2007, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the advice. During the past 2 days I have done 15 offers trying to get to $100. Only 4 have credited. Quality paperback books is one I did last night. That alone would be enough for me to reach SM status. How long does it normally take to credit? I am out of town and wonder if I am not getting credited because I am on my FIL's computer? It is not AOL. Any advice?

jnorth1007
06-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Janet ~ Are the other book clubs like that in terms of payment or is it just the History Book Club?

The History one is the only one I noticed it on. The others all required credit cards although I didnt do Literary Guild through here because I have had them for years.

llgray16
06-29-2007, 08:00 PM
The Good Cook one is a good one (if it is still available)

Anna
06-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the advice. During the past 2 days I have done 15 offers trying to get to $100. Only 4 have credited. Quality paperback books is one I did last night. That alone would be enough for me to reach SM status. How long does it normally take to credit? I am out of town and wonder if I am not getting credited because I am on my FIL's computer? It is not AOL. Any advice?

This one was very quick for me...within the hour I think! :computer:

Anna
06-30-2007, 12:21 AM
Increase my Margin 16.00
Simply you 8.00

I did the History Book Club earlier this evening but still have not received credit. Should I be worried? :confused:

Anna
06-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Some other ones that are easier but no cc required are the Hyatt Gold Passport and the picture.com one. That is 2.50 right there.

How quick does the picture.com credit? I did it early this evening and have not received credit. Guess I am paranoid since I have soooo many pending and trouble tickets. :(

Anna
06-30-2007, 12:24 AM
Both the Essential Living Sleep & Weight Loss (still dreaming of being thin & well rested:angel: ) credited well for me.
The Quality Paperback Book Club was a good one too. (i can never have enough books)
The Vista Print was an excellent offer. (loved the personalized sticky notes for me dd) .
HTH

I never got credit for Essential Living Weight Loss, but did get credit for the Sleep one....:cry:

kimntrent
06-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Picture.com credited for me almost immediatly.
________
CODEINE REHAB DICUSSION (http://www.rehab-forum.com/codeine-rehab/)

cglaura
06-30-2007, 01:29 AM
I did the History Book Club earlier this evening but still have not received credit. Should I be worried? :confused:

Same here this morning, I posted elsewhere & was told it took about a day to credit. So hopefully it will be there tomorrow.

Edited: I received next morning!

athoods
06-30-2007, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the info I will check it out.

Preciouscn
07-10-2007, 03:23 PM
I am no where near being a Super member yet but I just did Oboy and it is been held. DId anyone had that offer held? That is the first one I get held. All the other one have been instant!

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 03:27 PM
I believe any offers that pay 3.00 and up will be held.

PSL1013
07-10-2007, 03:50 PM
I believe any offers that pay 3.00 and up will be held.

How long are they on hold for SM? I have my first credit hold but thought they would convert sooner? :confused:

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Until the 15th of the month after they were done. Any credit holds on offers will be held until the advertisers pay or verify payment which is by the 15th of the next month. Shopping holds will still work the same way. I have 26.50 in credit holds right now so I know how you feel especially since I wont have any of them released in time for the cash out at the end of the month. It is just something we have to deal with in order to be able to keep getting offers and to perhaps get bigger and better offers.

PSL1013
07-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Until the 15th of the month after they were done. Any credit holds on offers will be held until the advertisers pay or verify payment which is by the 15th of the next month. Shopping holds will still work the same way. I have 26.50 in credit holds right now so I know how you feel especially since I wont have any of them released in time for the cash out at the end of the month. It is just something we have to deal with in order to be able to keep getting offers and to perhaps get bigger and better offers.

Well, I thought we had privileges?? :rotfl: I will stop checking a few times daily then! :)

Preciouscn
07-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the information everyone. Now just waiting for the shopping that I have done to show up. I have done 4 so far and only one is showing. I can't believe I will have to wait into the 15th of next month to get these release. I will not have time to cash out for our trip to the world :(