PDA

View Full Version : Tricia or Sunshine Guy TT technical issue

ItsmeSunnyV
06-29-2007, 12:56 PM
I did my 3rd order yesterday morning for the Disney higher percentage, and it's not showing up pending yet. On the others it showed up the next day. Do you think something went wrong? :confused:
Veronica

SunshineGirl
06-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Nope. We've only loaded up the Disney stats through the 27th. :)

ItsmeSunnyV
06-29-2007, 06:18 PM
Okie Dokie...Thank You! :)

~Kathie
06-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Nope. We've only loaded up the Disney stats through the 27th. :)

Well.............that isn't good news for me!!!! :(

I made my order on the 27th and no credit!

Okay.....never mind me......... my tag is right on the money. It's there but pending. Duh!!!!

sally16b
06-29-2007, 11:35 PM
Oh, no!
I placed an order for $153.86 through the SM link for Disney shopping on 6/27 and mine is not showing pending.
HELP!:confused:

sally16b
06-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Rats.
How do I go about opening a trouble ticket for this since I can't get Disney Shopping to pull up from the TT menu list?:computer:

SunshineGirl
07-01-2007, 12:00 AM
You can't file a trouble ticket because we can't investigate until at least 7 days have passed. Once 7 days has passed, it will show up in your list.

I would not get too worried yet. There were a bunch of credits that showed up that do not have userids attached to them yet. Depending on whether you did it late in the day on the 27th, it might just not be showing yet. I would not worry until at least Tuesday because they don't always post credits accurately the last couple of days of the month for some reason. It all usually shakes out around the 2nd or 3rd.

jctimon
07-01-2007, 09:05 AM
I made two purchases from Disney Shopping this month and neither have shown up pending yet. One was on the 18th and the other on the 25th. I have already received all the items, but no credit. I used the link on the news page both times. Maybe it will still show up.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Hasnt showed up in pending. What can I do to get credit? I've never had to file a trouble ticket before, so Im not sure if it's too early. Or if I can even do one for shopping. Someone help please. Thanks!
Veronica

m 'n c
07-03-2007, 05:41 PM
You can do them for shopping. I'd give it another day or two and then check into filing a TT. I think Tricia usually asks that we give it 7 days before doing a TT. I have a few I'm waiting to show up as pending as well (not DS though)

~Kathie
07-03-2007, 06:29 PM
I shopping DS on 6-27. It only took a day or 2 to show up in account as pending......then only a day or 2 to credit.

I check my account every day and I know it wasn't there. Somehow I think it backposted. (is there such a thing or word??) What I mean is it posted on the 30th but the date read the 28th. then when it credited, it posted on that date as a credit.

Did you go back and check the postings on the 28th the day you shopped? If it's pending.....it won't be added to your balance.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I just double checked and it's still not there.

jnorth1007
07-03-2007, 07:00 PM
There isnt anything that can be done until 7 days pass. With the holiday and all I would wait until Friday and if you don't see credit file a trouble ticket on it. Make sure you read all of the directions for the trouble ticket page and it will tell you exactly what you need to do to get your credit.

m 'n c
07-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey Janet. Is it 7 days from ordering or 7 business days? I'm not too worried yet but just curious for future knowledge.

jnorth1007
07-03-2007, 07:21 PM
It is usually 7 days from ordering. I usually give it an extra day or two just to be sure. But definitely within 10 days. It will allow you to start filing the trouble ticket within 7 regular days from ordering. If you try to file too early it will not let you so if it lets you then you are ok.

m 'n c
07-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks Janet. You are always a wealth of knowledge

bartleby1
07-03-2007, 11:47 PM
I have one that hasn't shown up yet from disneyshopping on 6/30 also. Other times I've shopped it has shown up much quicker than this. Maybe the credits will come in all at once?

sunshinecindy
07-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Don't worry, they haven't been loaded yet. You should be seeing it shortly though.

bartleby1
07-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Don't worry, they haven't been loaded yet. You should be seeing it shortly though.

Thanks for the info! Disney's website is so screwy that I'm always worried when I shop through them. I just went to check on my order, and I have the order I placed listed on 6/30 for $40.XX and then another order listed for the same amount on 7/1?? The second order has a different order number and when I click on it for further info I just get a blank page. If I didn't love disney so much I wouldn't put up with their aggravating website! I guess I'll have to deal with them tomorrow. Hopefully, my real order tracked ok and the phantom order will mysteriously disappear by then.

sally16b
07-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Still nothing pending for my Disney SM link purchase of $153.86 on 6/27. I tried to open a TT but Disney is not showing as a possible choice to select under the merchant section! Help!:(

bartleby1
07-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Hasnt showed up in pending. What can I do to get credit? I've never had to file a trouble ticket before, so Im not sure if it's too early. Or if I can even do one for shopping. Someone help please. Thanks!
Veronica

ItsmeSunnyV - Did yours come through yet?

sally16b
07-05-2007, 09:48 AM
I still am not showing my Disney SM link purchase from 6/27. When I try to open a TT, Disney is not showing as an option under "merchants".
What do I do now?:(

sunshinecindy
07-05-2007, 10:12 AM
When you go in to file your trouble ticket, and you click on "sale" and open up all the merchants, you should see Disney shopping. Are you not seeing that?

ItsmeSunnyV
07-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah me either, it's not on the drop menu.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Nope, mine isnt on the TT drop menu either. I clicked on the regular member front news and links page for the increased disney 5%. I did 3 orders that week, and the last one is the only one that didnt show up. :confused:

bartleby1
07-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Mine isn't showing as pending either, but I have until Saturday before my 7 days are up. I clicked thru the supermembers increased 6% rate. My order hasn't shipped yet from disney though so maybe there is a hold up on credit from disney since they can't ever seem to get their act together!

ETA: I just checked the status of my order on disneyshopping and it still hasn't shipped, BUT my extra order that was dated 7/1/2000 for the same exact amount has disappeared. At least one problem with my order has fixed itself, lol!

sally16b
07-05-2007, 06:01 PM
When I go under the sale option to the merchant drop down list Disney is not showing up as an option. I placed the order throught the SM link late on 6/27. This isn't good is it????:(

sunshinecindy
07-05-2007, 06:54 PM
The drop down will only show the merchants that you have purchased through after 7 days of the shopping date. This is set up this way so that you can't file a trouble ticket within the first 7 days. Wait another day and see if it shows up, maybe the holiday has thrown it off.

bartleby1
07-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Mine just showed up as a credit hold! Yippee! Go check you accounts - maybe yours are there now too!

sally16b
07-06-2007, 10:56 PM
I still don't have Disney as an option on the drop down merchant list to open a trouble ticket. This would be day 9 or 10 (depending if you count the day it was placed 6/27). What should I do now?:confused:

sally16b
07-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Lucky you!!!

My order arrived today but still no credits pending from 6/27. :(

I must like to drive myself crazy because I placed ANOTHER order with Disney today through the SM link! Here's hoping Disney pays up for both!!!

ItsmeSunnyV
07-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Nope, still no credit pending, and still no disneyshopping in the drop down. Well Im glad Im not the only one, cuz then I'd really be bummed. lol.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-06-2007, 11:28 PM
Me too, same date, same story. :computer:

jnorth1007
07-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Something doesn't seem right. When I go to open a new TT and then hit request credit, sale, it gives me all of the merchants that we use. Does yours not do this? I am able to see this to do a trouble ticket even though I dont have a Disney sale outstanding. It would seem that yours should show up the same way. Does it not when you go through those steps?

sally16b
07-07-2007, 12:27 AM
When I try and open a trouble ticket I click on request credit, sale, then under select the merchant drop down menu I only have 1 merchant listed: staples.com.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-07-2007, 12:43 AM
I have a few,from the looks, it's websites that I have visited through the links. But no Disneyshopping.com even though I had used the link 2 other times and received credit fine. :confused:

~Kathie
07-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Something is screwy there. I just checked my account and proceeded as if I was filing a trouble ticket(I didn't need to file one). It only gave me 14 merchants to choose from.

Some of them I have shopped through......others I haven't. Disney shopping was not one of the ones listed and I shop through them a lot.

Looks like we need SunshineGuy to the rescue. :computer:

ItsmeSunnyV
07-07-2007, 01:47 AM
Looks like we need SunshineGuy to the rescue. :computer:

:( I hope he can help...:(

sally16b
07-08-2007, 10:27 PM
How do we bring this to SunshineGuy's attention? Do we need to start a new post under "technical issues" or can this one be moved there?

My second Disney SM link order is not pending either.:(

sally16b
07-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Still unable to open a TT. (There is another thread about this too). It sounds like the TTs drop downs are not showing all the merchant sites people have shopped at ...and are showing some merchants they haven't shopped at.

When I try and open a TT I am only seeing 1 available mechant from the drop down menu to choose from, but I have shopped several times in the past.

Should these threads be moved to "technical issues" so SunshineGuy can look into them? Not sure how to do that. Can anyone help?

jnorth1007
07-08-2007, 10:48 PM
I'll move it now!

jnorth1007
07-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Moving and merging with the other thread about this issue.

Ellen aka Snow White
07-09-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm another that placed an order on 6/28 and no credit pending. Also placed an order through 6 pm on 7/1 and it does not show pending either.:confused:
Ellen

jnorth1007
07-09-2007, 09:43 AM
I would say that if we have so many from all the same date or date very close to each other it isnt a personal crediting problem but probably that they haven't run whatever it is they need to run to get the credits uploaded. Keep an eye out today and lets see what happens.

sally16b
07-09-2007, 10:26 PM
I hope that's the case. My second Disney order from 7/6 isn't pending either.

jnorth1007
07-09-2007, 10:32 PM
No it wouldnt be. I know that they didnt run any of the uploads yet today because they have just been going nonstop at the Summit. I can't really say when it will be caught up but I imagine by weeks end. Im sure when Tricia runs the manual uploads you will see all of these pop up. I know its tough to be patient when you could be filing a trouble ticket but none of them would be able to be submitted right now anyways. We are kind of making a trade off right now, Tricia's spot on service for the opportunity to have more and better opportunities to make money. Once this whole Summit is over and Tricia gets back home she will catch it all back up and then we can all see a big ole jump in our numbers. :rotfl:

PSL1013
07-10-2007, 07:59 AM
No it wouldnt be. I know that they didnt run any of the uploads yet today because they have just been going nonstop at the Summit. I can't really say when it will be caught up but I imagine by weeks end. Im sure when Tricia runs the manual uploads you will see all of these pop up. I know its tough to be patient when you could be filing a trouble ticket but none of them would be able to be submitted right now anyways. We are kind of making a trade off right now, Tricia's spot on service for the opportunity to have more and better opportunities to make money. Once this whole Summit is over and Tricia gets back home she will catch it all back up and then we can all see a big ole jump in our numbers. :rotfl:

I'm hoping this is the case...I placed an order on 7/2 going through the SM link for StuffedAnimals.com, already received my items and no credit yet. I keep checking because things that I ordered the day before have posted. :confused: I can't even file a trouble ticket because this is not even listed on the drop down menu as an option! :confused:

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 10:05 AM
My stuffedanimals.com order that I placed when a few weeks ago took awhile to credit. I remember that I placed a TT for that one so it was over 7 days before it credited but it did credit on its on after I filed the TT.

PSL1013
07-10-2007, 10:14 AM
My stuffedanimals.com order that I placed when a few weeks ago took awhile to credit. I remember that I placed a TT for that one so it was over 7 days before it credited but it did credit on its on after I filed the TT.

Well that makes me feel a little more confident! I will send Tricia an email through the SM link at the end of the week, this merchant is not listed in my drop down menu so I'm unable to submit a TT for it anyway? Thanks for the reply. :)

Edited to add: The stuffed animals are so adorable though!!! :-)

SunshineGuy
07-10-2007, 02:39 PM
Hmmm....all of you seem to be getting different lists of merchants in your TT dropdown (the list will be personalized to your shopping). Let me talk with SunshineGirl tonight when she gets home and see if she entered some merchants in differently or if something really is wrong.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-10-2007, 02:44 PM
I did some more shopping last night with Footlocker, and Old navy, let's see if this one credits okay.

I just did another with ebay, and I just noticed, that at the end of the process, it usually shows a black out screen shot effect when I've done shopping through a link. Anyone else notice this? Okay well it hasnt been doing it lately. Not sure if that helps or not...

PSL1013
07-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Hmmm....all of you seem to be getting different lists of merchants in your TT dropdown (the list will be personalized to your shopping). Let me talk with SunshineGirl tonight when she gets home and see if she entered some merchants in differently or if something really is wrong.

Some of the merchants in my TT dropdown, I've never purchased anything from?? There is one in particular that I might need to file a TT on that is not listed at all? Hope you two can figure all this out? :rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
07-12-2007, 03:03 AM
:( Okay I know it might be too soon, but this is starting to worry me. Usually my shopping is pending within 24 hours, and with all these disney shopping problems, I said what the heck and shopped again, and it's not showing pending. I hope I am SOOOO wrong, and it magically appears soon. :(

faithhope
07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Win a Kitchen Makeover [ID: 374] is a bad link for me....
I just takes me to a blank page... is it me?

Faith

sally16b
07-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Just checking to see if there are any updates on the TT issues? I checked again a few minutes ago and still only have 1 merchant availble in my TT pull down to choose from (I have shopped multiple places).

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 11:46 AM
I'll be importing shopping in the next hour or two. We'll see what it looks like after that and then SunshineGuy and I can go from there when he gets home from work tonight.

PSL1013
07-12-2007, 06:57 PM
I'll be importing shopping in the next hour or two. We'll see what it looks like after that and then SunshineGuy and I can go from there when he gets home from work tonight.

Darn, a credit from a purchase on 7/2 never showed up for me....I was hoping it was because you were away, guess not? I did file a TT today and hopefully this can be resolved, it was a credit that I was really looking forward to getting too! :cry:

ItsmeSunnyV
07-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Me either, dont feel bad. And mine was from the 27th. :(

sally16b
07-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Well my Disney order from 7/6 is now showing pending but I still don't have the one from 6/27. Verified again that there is only 1 merchant showing in my TT drop down selection...and it isn't Disney.

sally16b
07-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Sorry to be impatient, but just checking to see if Mr. & Mrs Sunshine:sunshine: have had a chance to look into the TT merchant drop down issues yet?

My Disney SM purchase never credited from 6/27. The second one on 7/6 DID credit but NEITHER is showing as a merchant selection in the TT drop down to choose. I only have 1 merchant showing (and I don't think I've ever bought from them). None of my other purchased from merchants are showing.

I know there are several other sunshiners with this same TT issue and same Disney purchase date of 6/27... so something seems really out of wack.

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 10:13 PM
I think everyone else that had problems on those days actually had it in their dropdown because I have 5 trouble tickets. I'll have to log out of my account and try logging into yours to see if I can replicate the problem because we can't for the life of us figure out what is wrong.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-14-2007, 11:12 PM
I think everyone else that had problems on those days actually had it in their dropdown because I have 5 trouble tickets. I'll have to log out of my account and try logging into yours to see if I can replicate the problem because we can't for the life of us figure out what is wrong.

Mine too...:confused: It wasnt showing up.

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Alas, we figured out the problem. And I even found some credits tonight!! If you didn't get credit for Disney on those days only (around the 28th) and clicked on a Super Member link or the 5% special link, just file a "Account Question" trouble ticket and I should be able to solve your problem. I cleared up 3 of the 5 problems tonight alone. YEA!!

ItsmeSunnyV
07-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Mine was from the 27th, so I wasnt a super member yet. Tricia, another question...Im at my mom's for the night, am I allowed to log into my acct. from over here to check my acct. Or am I better off waiting till I get home?

sally16b
07-14-2007, 11:58 PM
Thank you! :love: I see my credit now!

ItsmeSunnyV
07-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Okay I am so dang bummed...my order is not in there, and it's still not on the drop down menu. GrRRr...Now, I think I am the only one.

jnorth1007
07-15-2007, 08:26 AM
Did you send her the information via an Account Question TT yet?

ItsmeSunnyV
07-15-2007, 04:20 PM
:blush:No, I hadnt....I thought it said only if we clicked on the super member link. Sorry Mom! I need to read slower, so I dont miss so much. lol :blush: