PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cards with SM

MooseBrains
07-10-2008, 10:37 AM
I am with $20 of my goal for cashing out!!! Thanks SR for the Dole Whips, Glass Slipper and tips.

I see as a SM we get a better return on the Disney cards. When I go to cash out do I figure the cash out with the discount or at the regular rate?

We leave mid September but wanted to know when I should cash out? I can't take any chances at all as this money is mostly spent on indulgences already.

jl8595
07-10-2008, 10:53 AM
When you cash out, there will be different options...one at the regular non-SM rate and the other at the discounted SM rate. Pick the SM option and it will deduct the discounted rate from your account. Good luck and have a GREAT trip!!

askomsky
07-10-2008, 03:45 PM
I would order them no later then the middle of August say the 15th bc that allows the up to 4 wks processing time for you to receive them before you leave.

Yeah if your cashing out for $300 just click on this one 3 x's and it'll deduct it for you.
Disney Gift Card ($100) Super Members
96.00 Credits

Just pay attention bc Tricia added a new feature for emailable codes for those using them to pay off balances. If you need the actual cards there's a different set to use to cash out. So really all you need at this point is $288 to cash out. Unless you think you can grab an extra 50 or so with July bonus's etc. I would just wait until the 2nd week of August and then do it.

MdCaterer
07-10-2008, 07:30 PM
I was just wondering if I am cashing out for hundreds of dollars in Disney Cards and want them mailed can I pay extra to get them insured or with some kind of guarantee that they will arrive. I know this has never been an issue with any cash out they hve all arrived safely. But when it's $400 or $500 I would be devastated if they got lost in the mail. Or would it be better to order them 100 at a time?? Sorry just got to thinking about this. Thanks

mirandag819
07-10-2008, 08:30 PM
I was just wondering if I am cashing out for hundreds of dollars in Disney Cards and want them mailed can I pay extra to get them insured or with some kind of guarantee that they will arrive. I know this has never been an issue with any cash out they hve all arrived safely. But when it's $400 or $500 I would be devastated if they got lost in the mail. Or would it be better to order them 100 at a time?? Sorry just got to thinking about this. Thanks

Disney giftcards can be replaced if they are lost in the mail. Disney dollars can not because they are like cash, but since gift cards can be cancelled and re-issued they should be okay in the mail even for large amounts.

MdCaterer
07-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Awesome!!!! Thank you!!!!!