PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

kim2430
07-11-2008, 04:02 PM
I posted in another forum but I think this is where it should go.

What do I do here? I really can't find any ways to earn points?

Can someone help?

m 'n c
07-11-2008, 04:10 PM
I would start with the FAQ sticky and then the daily/OTX survey stickies and just get the general understanding of how things work and then start with something easy like qualifying for a survey.

Hedy
07-11-2008, 04:15 PM
1. Check out the offers section-the "most popular" section have the ones that credit the most.
2. Surveys-between daily and OTX, you could make$1.55 a day!

StitchandPooh'smom
07-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Most of my money comes from surveys and shopping. I always try to check if I can get something through an SR merchant. Many of the online retailers I use anyway are SR merchants, so it is nice to get the cash back. I have also found some new merchants that I really like - I would have never known about them if not for SR.

I try to do the daily surveys as many days as I can (the 80 cents adds up to 24 dollars if I get every day of the month, plus any bonuses Tricia offers!). I don't usually get 30 per month, but I can get 20-25 if I am not out of town for too many days. I don't qualify for OTX every day, but I get a few per month and that adds up a bit too. If you don't qualify for a survey right away, keep trying throughout the day. You can try as many times as you'd like throughout the day until you complete one.

Definitely start with the stickies - they help to explain things quite a bit. Also just read the forum threads - you will find out what is working for everyone. Good luck and welcome! :welcome:

arob414
07-11-2008, 06:21 PM
You have a head start on most newbies...you came to the boards. Like everyone else said, read the stickies. It takes a little while to learn the ins and outs but before you know it, you will have earned $20, then $40 and on and on.:welcome:

emandsmeagmom
07-14-2008, 09:02 AM
The one thing that has helped me was to go to the automatic credit thread. Go to the last page and start working on the ones that are there. Those automatic credits make you feel better when you see your account growing. I try to do 2 or 3 a day. I also try the scratch off and daily click.

bs4free
07-14-2008, 07:21 PM
This will not earn you alot but even if you dont have much time in a day its good to do that at the minimum. Wake up Try and play the Scratch off Hey you could win up to .03 a day doing that. And a few times a day check for a Paid click usualy one every day or two worth .01 i know its not much but they do add up and something you can at least try for quickly on days you have next to no time to SR!

kim2430
07-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the replies!

kim2430
07-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Ok, where's the automatic credit thread that was mentioned above?

m 'n c
07-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Check out the offers and contest section of the board and it should be towards the top under the stickies.

MdCaterer
07-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Ok, where's the automatic credit thread that was mentioned above?

It's in the offers and rewards thread AND it is a great source for fast crediting offers. You can earn lots of credits by trying to do a daily survey everyday (for .80) also try OTX survey (for .75). Then be sure to check the automatic credits. Go to offers and you can scroll through them or go to pending offers and there is a drop down box where all the offers are in alphabetical order.

For offers it is usually wise to get a separate email account (free at yahoo or gmail) as sometimes you get your inbox loaded with spam. Some offers also require that you confirm your sign up by replying to one or two emails. If you clear out your inbox and spam everyday before you do new offers these will be much easier to find and reply to.

The offers are not difficult and they do not usually require you to buy anything. You MUST wade through quite a few pages of offers and click if you are interested or not. You can click on an offer but you do not have to complete it. SO when a box pops up that says "you must select one offer to keep going" you can pick one and see what it is about BUT you do not have to sign up for it or complete it, you can "skip" it. You must keep going with this process until you get to a congratulations page or something that indicates you have finished and qualified for the offer. Many end with a page of "silver offers, gold offers and platinum offers" and a minimum number you have to complete to get "a free ipod or $500 gift card" or whatever BUT you do not have to complete any of those offers to get your SR credit.

The name of the survey will sometimes tell you who sponsors it MID or WSHTS do not do more than 1 of each of these at a time as the second one will usually not credit. IT is usually best to wait a few days between these offers.

Move an offer into pending after you have completed it, after 30 days if it has not credited remove it from pending and try try again, sometimes the second or third time is the charm!!! Once the credits start rolling in you will be a Super Member in no time!!!

Shopping (if you are comfortable shopping online, which I do all the time) PLEASE check here first to see if the merchant is listed on SR. Clear all cookies and make sure you have not visited the shopping site through any other link or your email. Go in and make your purchases (and DO NOT open a bunch of windows and/or cruise for coupons for that merchant while you are shopping or you may not get the credit) SR offers tons of shopping sites. Also it is a great place to come to make reservations for hotels etc and get credits. I love the credits I get fr buying ink for my printer too and checks, and eBay purchases....

Finally watch the SR forum for contests and games. I won $100 in gift cards for making a SR video last year at Christmas and that was an awesome bonus.

I hope this information is helpful and that you earn many sunshine rewards!!