3dog2kidmom
07-12-2008, 08:13 AM
:banana: My Disney gift cards arrived yesterday :banana:

Thanks to SR:
* October Sunshine cruise is paid off
* Hotel for the 2 nights before the cruise is paid off
* Have spending money for the entire sunshine cruise trip already put aside
* I have $300 towards the deposit on my next cruise saved
* And, since I didn't have to use my own savings to pay for said cruise or hotel, I was able to order a $500 gift card to bring along for the balance of the deposit for our next cruise I'm booking onboard

Love this site!!!

disney_girl
07-12-2008, 08:18 AM
Wow Shelly- that's AWESOME!!! It's a great feeling to have everything paid off and even greater when you did it using SR money!!!:party:

I'm working on our October trip as well- not nearly as much as you, but doing well! In May, I used SR money for our trip and bought AP's for DH and DS. Right now, I have enough for my AP, MNSSHP tix, photo shoot and Chef Mickey's. Working on the rest now!

andrea2289
07-12-2008, 09:29 AM
:clap: Awesome!! Congratulations!! :clap:

Thanks to SR:
* And, since I didn't have to use my own savings to pay for said cruise or hotel, I was able to order a $500 gift card to bring along for the balance of the deposit for our next cruise I'm booking onboard

Love this site!!!

askomsky
07-12-2008, 10:28 AM
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

When I finally convince my friends to sign up, YOUR the example I use on how much you can earn on here and what you've been able to do with your earnings! lol :sunshine:

Sunni
07-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Wow! Amazing! Must be a great feeling!

SunshineGirl
07-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Wow! That is totally awesome!! Thank you for sharing. :)

llgray16
07-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Great job :sunshine:

It feels so good to pay for those trips with SR !!!

spring
07-12-2008, 01:50 PM
That is awesome, Shelly! :clap::clap: Just a quick question, I have multiple Disney Gift Cards and was wondering if I could use all of them to pay off my cruise? I did a search and wasn't able to come up with an answer. Since you have been paying for your cruise with them, I was wondering if there is some kind of limit? (ie, just 2 cards per booking, etc.)

3dog2kidmom
07-12-2008, 04:28 PM
That is awesome, Shelly! :clap::clap: Just a quick question, I have multiple Disney Gift Cards and was wondering if I could use all of them to pay off my cruise? I did a search and wasn't able to come up with an answer. Since you have been paying for your cruise with them, I was wondering if there is some kind of limit? (ie, just 2 cards per booking, etc.)

Thanks, Pat. And YES!!! You can use as many as you want. I just call or email Gail (SR cruise travel agent, but you can call your agent or Disney direct or I think even pay online with them) with the numbers and amounts and she applies them. I have used many already! You can also use them towards your onboard account (in advance - no need to cart the cards around with you - just add them before your sailing) and even to book another cruise.

:clap:

spring
07-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Thanks, Pat. And YES!!! You can use as many as you want. I just call or email Gail (SR cruise travel agent, but you can call your agent or Disney direct or I think even pay online with them) with the numbers and amounts and she applies them. I have used many already! You can also use them towards your onboard account (in advance - no need to cart the cards around with you - just add them before your sailing) and even to book another cruise.

:clap:

Thanks for the quick answer, Shelly. As I said, I have done a search here and on the Dis to no avail. I'm almost afraid to ask a question over there for fear of nastiness. I was debating whether or not to cash out for anymore Disney gift cards but, based on your first hand experience, I will definitely continue on. I'm hoping to pay most of my balance by gift cards before our August, 2009 cruise on the Magic. You are definitely my role model!:sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
07-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Wow. That's fantastic!!! Congratulations!

disneyforever
07-12-2008, 09:28 PM

Thanks to SR:

Love this site!!!

Wow Shelly, you are my hero! :D LOL!!! :rotfl:

That is so amazing. Congratulations. :clap:

3dog2kidmom
07-13-2008, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the quick answer, Shelly. As I said, I have done a search here and on the Dis to no avail. I'm almost afraid to ask a question over there for fear of nastiness. I was debating whether or not to cash out for anymore Disney gift cards but, based on your first hand experience, I will definitely continue on. I'm hoping to pay most of my balance by gift cards before our August, 2009 cruise on the Magic. You are definitely my role model!:sunshine:

You're welcome!