PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Big Board

SunshineGirl
06-30-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm going to start updating the Big Board once an hour as I go in and post manual credits up until midnight. I know that some of you are really close to moving up or down!!

3dog2kidmom
06-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks, Tricia! I see I just got bumped down today. Unless dLife & DMC magically credit I'm afraid I'm out of the running for that primo #2 spot, because I've done every offer I possibly can :(

Alice28
06-30-2007, 08:03 PM
I was close a few days ago, but not anymore. Darn.

Still hoping for the DC to magically credit sometime soon as well. :p

SunshineGirl
06-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Believe me. I'm waiting for those DMC to credit as well. It's literally hundreds of dollars that they are holding from me. I emailed them the other day and they "assured" me that they were looking into it. I pulled my link from them. And if they do not take care of it by next week, I'm going to tell them at the summit that I am going to start pulling all of their links down. They are one of the networks hit hard by this incentive junk. They practically begged me to put up their links on my non-incentive site. I'm not putting up a single one until they resolve my disputes.

Anna
06-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Believe me. I'm waiting for those DMC to credit as well. It's literally hundreds of dollars that they are holding from me. I emailed them the other day and they "assured" me that they were looking into it. I pulled my link from them. And if they do not take care of it by next week, I'm going to tell them at the summit that I am going to start pulling all of their links down. They are one of the networks hit hard by this incentive junk. They practically begged me to put up their links on my non-incentive site. I'm not putting up a single one until they resolve my disputes.

What about the Disney Book Club? I never got credit for that although I keep getting the books. Then the Amazon Diet...and a ton of others...SunRocket...I could be in the top 10 if I could get my credits to post! :( I am still a member of all these...but no credit and it is far past the trials. Essential Sleep is another one...:computer:

Any chance of getting these Tricia?:angel:

SunshineGirl
06-30-2007, 08:58 PM
I really do try my hardest. :( Some of these advertisers are just total jerks. They don't respond to any emails. And when they do, I just get vague answers. It makes me want to pull their offers altogether. But then I look at all of the people who DO get credit.

I will say that it is very odd to not get SO many credits. It's normal to have one or two not go through, especially freebies. But there is something wrong when you do not get multiple paid offers to go through in the same week or two.

3dog2kidmom
06-30-2007, 09:26 PM
I really do try my hardest. :(

I know you do, Tricia. That's what makes it tolerable... to know I'm not alone! And among everything else I have gotten credit for, it's not that big of a deal. I was trying to explain to DH that every offer is a gamble as to whether credit will come or not so we have to decide whether or not we would try something regardless of the incentive.

Thanks for staying on them for us!

Anna
06-30-2007, 10:13 PM
I really do try my hardest. :( Some of these advertisers are just total jerks. They don't respond to any emails. And when they do, I just get vague answers. It makes me want to pull their offers altogether. But then I look at all of the people who DO get credit.

I will say that it is very odd to not get SO many credits. It's normal to have one or two not go through, especially freebies. But there is something wrong when you do not get multiple paid offers to go through in the same week or two.

LOL. Leave it to me...I just have to be different! Although, in this case it is not a good thing. It makes you not to even want to do paid offers. :(

I know it is not you...it is out of your hands. :angel: I just wanted to be in the top 10 so badly. :sunshine2:

Anna
06-30-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm going to start updating the Big Board once an hour as I go in and post manual credits up until midnight. I know that some of you are really close to moving up or down!!

Woo Hoo! It's nearly 11pm and I made it to spot #8...now if I can just hold on to it. I did the 4 Season Wine but it has not credited yet...hopefully it will! I am keeping my fingers crossed! Love the hourly update Tricia! You are AWESOME! :cooldance:

~Kathie
06-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Anna.......I just looked.......you are #5. Congratualations!!!! :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
06-30-2007, 10:59 PM
I can't believe the difference between 10th and 11th places is .19!!

jnorth1007
06-30-2007, 11:00 PM
Holy Moly you're moving up fast.

JillyFish
06-30-2007, 11:04 PM
:banana: Go Anna Go!!!!:banana:

Anna
06-30-2007, 11:11 PM
:banana: Go Anna Go!!!!:banana:

LOL...thanks! I jumped up a bit...so hopefully! :cooldance: LOL...my nickname is Anna Banana