PDA

View Full Version : 4 Seasons Wine QUESTION Please Respond

Anna
06-30-2007, 09:04 PM
How long does it take to get your wine shipped? Has anyone ordered? I cannot order for my state and would have to have shipped to a firend in another state. Thanks.:confused:

Anna
06-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Well, I went ahead and ordered the wine...had to have it shipped to my sister in FL. Hopefully it will make it there before her trip here on July 16th. If anyone has ordered this, please PM me and let me know how long it took to arrive. It says 10 days so hopefully I will be ok. Too good of a deal not to try it. :angel:

nicholfamily5
06-30-2007, 11:17 PM
lol...I'm enjoying some very nice red wine from them as we speak!
I recieved my wine in about a week, maybe a day or so less.
Delicious!!! And I also recieved a beautiful table top wine corker. I can't wait to show it off.....great company!

nicholfamily5
06-30-2007, 11:18 PM
hey!!!! you just bumped me to #6 on the Big Board!!! lol....at least I'm still in the top ten!

Anna
06-30-2007, 11:26 PM
Delicious!!! And I also recieved a beautiful table top wine corker. I can't wait to show it off.....great company!

Cool...cannot wait to get it. Had to have it shipped to my sister in FL! TN will not allow liquour to be delivered. Isn't that nice?:( Hope she will bring it to me and not keep it! :rotfl:

Anna
06-30-2007, 11:29 PM
hey!!!! you just bumped me to #6 on the Big Board!!! lol....at least I'm still in the top ten!

OH OH...sorry. :angel: I am like you...I just want to be in the top 10 this time....hope we hang on to it. I have been working like a madwoman! :computer: I still have a TON that probably will never credit.
:( I have more than $80 that never credited and I am still a member or part of the clubs. Sheesh!

I just love SR though...don't you?? It gives me something to do while I work 3rd shift.

3dog2kidmom
07-01-2007, 10:16 AM
I think my wine arrived in about a week, so it should be there when you arrive at your sister's!

sunshinecindy
07-01-2007, 11:52 AM

I just received my wine yesterday and gave away 2 bottles of red, one cab, one shiraz. Which one are you drinking. I haven't tried any yet, not a big red drinker, but wanted the chianti. Which have you tried and liked?

m 'n c
07-01-2007, 12:14 PM
just wondering but did yall have to be present to sign for the shipment? I was looking at some of the other adult beverage clubs and they mention needing an adult signature. I live in an apartment complex so all packages automatically go to the front office of the complex where they normally sign for them. Do you think I'd have a problem??

3dog2kidmom
07-01-2007, 12:16 PM
I just received my wine yesterday and gave away 2 bottles of red, one cab, one shiraz. Which one are you drinking. I haven't tried any yet, not a big red drinker, but wanted the chianti. Which have you tried and liked?

dh sells real estate so I will have him use some of these for housewarming gifts. I haven't even opened the box yet... but we like shiraz and dh likes merlot. What is chianti like?

sunshinecindy
07-01-2007, 12:41 PM
I didn't present anything. In fact, the Fed Ex guy said he made this his last stop and wanted to come in and crack open a bottle.

Chianti is a strong red wine, good for pasta and pizza. Its not sweet but pleasant, very hearty. I only like it with certain things. Certainly not a sitting around the pool sipping wine.

3dog2kidmom
07-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Certainly not a sitting around the pool sipping wine.

That's what the mango mojitos are for :rotfl:

I'll try the chianti tonight with pasta.....thanks :)

m 'n c
07-01-2007, 04:29 PM
I didn't present anything. In fact, the Fed Ex guy said he made this his last stop and wanted to come in and crack open a bottle.

Chianti is a strong red wine, good for pasta and pizza. Its not sweet but pleasant, very hearty. I only like it with certain things. Certainly not a sitting around the pool sipping wine.

Thanks I just ordered the beer of the month club from Clubs of America so hopefully I won't have an issue. I might have to give the wine club a try after hearing so many positive responses.

nicholfamily5
07-02-2007, 07:55 PM

Well...I have the Shiraz open (and half gone) It was VERY strong. I usually like my reds to be room temp, but this one I preferred a lot more after I had it in the fridge for a bit. It is very spicy, but if chilled a bit has a very nice tang to it.

Tonight I cracked open the Chardonnay, used some for a shrimp Scampi, and shared a glass with DH. It is absolutely delish.
I'm not a big fan of most white wines, but this one is fantastic!

That said, I might switch to the half case membership. I'm pretty much the only drinker in the house, and I forsee a ton of wine gifts in my future!

sunshinecindy
07-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Wow, they sound pretty good. Was the chardonnay a buttery or oaky one. I prefer buttery, not an oaky person. Will try the shiraz chilled a little. Its in the wine cooler which is set for white wines, but it should be ok. I'll let it sit for a bit.

I will probably do the half case too. Is that every 3 months?