PDA

View Full Version : New Offer Credit Policies

SunshineGuy
06-30-2007, 09:43 PM
FYI:
July 1 will start a new policy on how offers will credit. An email was sent out describing how credits from offers may now go into a pending state for a certain number of days. I am uploading some new pages that will handle this new policy. SunshineGirl and I will be running a few checks on these pages tonight. If you see some random errors, we probably already know about them so don't be afraid.

sunshinemckenzie
06-30-2007, 09:49 PM
:rotfl: GOTCHA

jnorth1007
06-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Im pretty excited for all the new changes. Can't wait to see it happen.

coastalgirl
06-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the heads up!!!

Lydia

cglaura
07-01-2007, 07:56 PM
So for shopping, where it used to say pending, now says "Credit Hold"?

I about died when I saw them...like, now how can I go and mess that one up!!

SunshineGuy
07-01-2007, 08:08 PM
So for shopping, where it used to say pending, now says "Credit Hold"?

I about died when I saw them...like, now how can I go and mess that one up!!

Yes. it now will say Credit Hold. We thought the word pending would be a little confusing now that offers pend. Offers have their own "move to pending" state that helps you keep track of offers you have done. Using the word pending for the credit on an offer and pending on an offer you have marked seemed to be confusing. So we are now using the term "credit hold" on all credits, offers and sales, that are within the holding period.

JillyFish
07-02-2007, 10:53 AM
I guess I misunderstood....there will now be a hold on ALL offer credits??? I thought it was just the trial and CC type offers not the free offers. I have to admit I probably just skimmed over the new policies because I didn't think it applied to me since I rarely do any CC offers.

I just had a .35 offer post with a credit hold though.

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 10:58 AM
I noticed this earlier today also and I let Tricia know about it. I THINK it is a bug that needs to be worked out because it was also my understanding that the free offers wouldn't hold. Im sure they will get back to us as soon as possible and get things fixed or let us know that they are correct. It is kind of a hectic day because Tricia will be on a plane part of the day headed for Cindy and the Summit. Have no fear we will know something as soon as they can. :sunshine2:

JillyFish
07-02-2007, 11:54 AM
Thanks Janet! I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute!!! :confused:

:rotfl:

Magical JenK
07-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Kinda going off this question of credit holds & small offers....so I understand there will/may be a hold on credits earned for trials & that we may not be able to redeem those credits until the 15th of the following month (right?).

But for the free offers that credit (no holds), can we cash out that money whenever we want?

I'm asking because our trip is in early September, so I'm just wondering if I have time in August to cash out one last time before our trip or would anything I earn in August not be available to cash out until the 15th of September so really I have just July to earn & cash out in August & that's it?

I'm confused!!

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Once this is all fixed you should be able to cash out for anything that was already cleared before 7/1 and any survey money, free offer money and contest money which will not be held. Right now the system is holding all new offers for some reason but Im sure they will fix that. Once it is fixed you can cash out at any time for GC's for anything that is not being held. Paypal cashouts will have a schedule for going out regardless of it is held money or not. GC's won't be held because you can only cash out for money that isn't being held and they don't have a schedule. Clear as mud?

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Can anybody give some feedback about what is happening with this now? I noticed that a small offer I did after telling them about the problem came through and wasn't held even though the others are still marked credit hold. Are your credits for small offers showing up as held or not?

SunshineGirl
07-02-2007, 08:24 PM
I think I accidentally put the two new offers this morning on credit hold. As soon as I realized it, I took off the hold. If it works the way I think it does, everyone should see these credits overnight. If you do NOT see them, let me know in the morning and I will call SunshineGuy. I think there were only about 10 that went through before I fixed it.