PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern

Mom2aPrincess
07-17-2008, 10:29 AM
According to All Ears.Net, Liberty Tree Tavern will no longer offer the character meal after January 4, 2009. The restaurant will stay open - just no characters. We liked this one so I'm a little disappointed.

SunshineGirl
07-17-2008, 10:36 AM
That's a bummer because we really liked this one, too. It was low key and a nice break from the fast pace of most of the other character meals.

Mom2aPrincess
07-17-2008, 10:39 AM
Yea...one of our favorites too..I haven't told the girls yet, but they will be disappointed. I"m wondering if I should look at our ADRs for August and change one to Liberty Tree as we won't have it as an option next time we go.

m 'n c
07-17-2008, 10:45 AM
I would change an ADR Kimberly. I am so disappointed that they are doing this. Luckily Mike and I have reservations for September. I just don't see what they can put in it's place that would fit.

Also Garden Grill will no longer serve lunch starting in November of this year. Yet another character meal going away. My mom loved going there for lunch. It was always her one must do when we went.

Mom2aPrincess
07-17-2008, 10:55 AM
I would change an ADR Kimberly. I am so disappointed that they are doing this. Luckily Mike and I have reservations for September. I just don't see what they can put in it's place that would fit.

Also Garden Grill will no longer serve lunch starting in November of this year. Yet another character meal going away. My mom loved going there for lunch. It was always her one must do when we went.

I may pull out the plans tonight and see if there's somewhere it will fit in and exchange.

We're trying Garden Grill for dinner this trip. I don't ever really book us lunches so I didn't even realize it was a character lunch. Wonder why they are taking all these away?

m 'n c
07-17-2008, 11:02 AM
I don't understand it either. Mike and I prefer dinners to lunches but for some reason my mom likes to do a nice lunch and do it there. Maybe it will revert back by the time she goes back.