PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree

schaery
07-17-2008, 10:47 AM
I have one ADR I need to schedule for MK. Should it be Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree? I've eaten at LT but my 17yo DD is going with me and has never eaten at either.

m 'n c
07-17-2008, 10:49 AM
When are you going? Starting in January LT will no longer be a character meal if that matters to you. I've very sad about the change.

schaery
07-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Going in Dec. I already have a lunch ressie for CP (I've never been there) but after reading about no more characters at LT, I was wondering about changing. I may not can even get a ressie at LT now but thought I'd try if it's worth the switch. Since I haven't been to CP, I wasn't sure of which dining/character restaurant would be the best.

bbangel
07-17-2008, 12:00 PM
If you like buffet style restaurants, choose CP. If you like them to bring you plates of food, choose LTT. Both are good experiences so it is more personal preference.

bbangel
07-17-2008, 12:00 PM
When are you going? Starting in January LT will no longer be a character meal if that matters to you. I've very sad about the change.

Looks like they are making a bunch of changes to dining starting soon. I didn't hear this one yet. Glad I made it before the change.

mjjmbnmm
07-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh I'm so glad we have adr for LTT in Oct., i'm so sad about that.:(

m 'n c
07-17-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure lunch is a character meal at LTT. From my experience I find that the food there really leaves you feeling stuffed so if you like lighter foods or are trying to go at lunch I'd skip it. Otherwise if you want a fun dinner and watch the parade and mosey around after till park close then I'd go with LTT.

Mom2aPrincess
07-18-2008, 03:46 AM
My vote is for LTT (especially since it's leaving), but like Catherine I'm not sure if lunch is a charcter meal or not, but if you can get an adr for dinner...i highly recommend it. I'm about to look over my adrs and try to decide if there's anything we can give up and do it one last time before it's gone.... :cry:

mirandag819
07-18-2008, 09:24 AM
My vote is for LTT (especially since it's leaving), but like Catherine I'm not sure if lunch is a charcter meal or not, but if you can get an adr for dinner...i highly recommend it. I'm about to look over my adrs and try to decide if there's anything we can give up and do it one last time before it's gone.... :cry:

Cate is right... only dinner is a character meal at LTT.

schaery
07-18-2008, 09:28 AM
It will be a lunchtime ressie for CP or LTT. I don't remember if LTT has characters at lunch but I'll check on that. Thanks. I had to cancel my dinner ressie at LTT :cry:. I originally had a dinner ressie for 2 on the night we're going to MVMCP but then a friend decided she wanted to meet us there for dinner, and they had no table for 3. The only other TS restaurant that had availability was Tony's Town Square but I haven't read many good reviews for that.

jenvance
07-18-2008, 09:36 AM
I am so sad about LTT no longer having characters. They were always great. They do not have characters for lunch. We love CP also though.