PDA

View Full Version : Simply You - Pending?

Mom2aPrincess
07-01-2007, 08:58 PM
I just signed up for Simply You and then when I tried to move it to pending, I get this message:
"You have already submitted this confirmation."

It says No that I have not received credit for this...and it's not in my pending offers list?? What does this mean???

jnorth1007
07-01-2007, 09:00 PM
It isnt on your pending offers list and it isnt showing as offer pending on your account list? I usually get that message if I am impatient and press the button twice for an offer I am moving to pending, but it always shows up on one list or the other.

Mom2aPrincess
07-01-2007, 09:03 PM
When I go to Account History, I don't see it (it would be the top entry right as they are sorted by date??)

And when I go to offers - pending offers, it's not there.

Is this where it should show up? Or is there somewhere else to look?

jnorth1007
07-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Ok I see what you are saying. I have the same issue. I did Shopping Essentials this morning and moved it to pending. It is no longer in my pending or in my account balance as pending but it shows up under offers by category and when I try to move it to pending it gives me the message you got. Something is screwy for sure.

Mom2aPrincess
07-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Glad it's not just me...Made me nervous. I was scared maybe I had signed up with it before and wasn't paying attention, but when I went back it said "NO" in the received credit column so now I'm just confused. :confused:

SunshineGirl
07-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Oh Sunshineguy...........

jnorth1007
07-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Tell him its time to get to work. We got people who cant make bracelets work, I think because of the number of posts but can't be sure. We got pending offers disappearing. Time to punch in SunshineGuy :rotfl:

Mom2aPrincess
07-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Oh Sunshineguy...........

:rotfl: Sounds similar to what I do when things don't work at my house....I grab the phone and go "Oh Daddy..."

SunshineGirl
07-02-2007, 12:29 AM
He found the little buggy! We're in the process of fixing it right now. You should see pending credits in about 10 minutes for everything that came in today.

Thanks so much for pointing this out. This would have been a HUGE problem if we didn't fix it today before too many people started doing offers tomorrow and I was on a plane to Florida!!

Mom2aPrincess
07-02-2007, 12:37 AM
He found the little buggy! We're in the process of fixing it right now. You should see pending credits in about 10 minutes for everything that came in today.

Thanks so much for pointing this out. This would have been a HUGE problem if we didn't fix it today before too many people started doing offers tomorrow and I was on a plane to Florida!!

Yea! I'm so glad I decided to try a larger offer today. I would not have bothered reporting for a .50 one!!

SunshineGuy
07-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Yea! I'm so glad I decided to try a larger offer today. I would not have bothered reporting for a .50 one!!

is your Simply you showing up as a credit hold now?
:computer:

Mom2aPrincess
07-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Yep. It's there. Thanks so much for such a quick response. One of the many reasons I :love: Sunshine.

This will credit on Aug 15 right?

SunshineGuy
07-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Yep. It's there. Thanks so much for such a quick response. One of the many reasons I :love: Sunshine.

This will credit on Aug 15 right?

Glad it's fixed. and yes, it should release from credit hold on the 15th of Aug.

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Yay its fixed for me too. Man this is like having our own geek squad for tech issues :rotfl: Oh but not that Im saying your a geek SunshineGuy just that your handy to have around LOL We :heart: that!

SunshineGuy
07-02-2007, 08:56 AM
feel free to call me a geek. SunshineGirl does all the time. As a matter of fact, for my "real" job they needed a picture of a "geek" so they took my picture and made a 6 foot SunshineGuy poster.

Yeah, I am a geek.

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 09:01 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

BTW, can you maybe help me figure out why these guys are having issues getting their bracelets in their signatures? Some it seems have to wait for the 25 posts and others dont. :confused:

Also, as long as your here :angel: , you changed the account history page and you can no longer access the other account links from there anymore i.e., trouble tickets, current earnings and all. They used to be at the top of the page but are gone now and only show up on the news and link page. TIA!

Anna
07-02-2007, 09:48 AM
It isnt on your pending offers list and it isnt showing as offer pending on your account list? I usually get that message if I am impatient and press the button twice for an offer I am moving to pending, but it always shows up on one list or the other.

I have had this happen when it credits instantly. Maybe yours did?:angel:

SunshineGirl
07-02-2007, 10:01 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

BTW, can you maybe help me figure out why these guys are having issues getting their bracelets in their signatures? Some it seems have to wait for the 25 posts and others dont. :confused:

Also, as long as your here :angel: , you changed the account history page and you can no longer access the other account links from there anymore i.e., trouble tickets, current earnings and all. They used to be at the top of the page but are gone now and only show up on the news and link page. TIA!

I actually had him remove all of that since it is at the bottom of the main Member Zone page anyway. That way, we will be able to increase the number of transactions you can see in your account history so that you don't have to scroll through so many pages to find things you are looking for.

I'm in a bit of a crunch this morning. We're heading out to the airport in about 3 hours and I am not done packing. ACK! I'm also trying to get all of the Disney cashouts out the door from last week after manually verifying them last night. Plus, they are behind in posting the daily surveys. So I may by MIA until later tonight when we get to Florida and I get my computer hooked up to SunshineCindy's network.

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 10:08 AM
I realized after I posted it that maybe that was what you did lol Im just such a creature of habit but I realized it was just as easy to get there from the main page.

Well get to packing!!! We will be fine until you get back to us tonight. Have a safe trip!