PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Save my Signature

jl8595
07-02-2007, 07:30 AM
This is driving me insane (and I don't have far to go!).

I cannot hit "save" on my signature. I go into user CP, click on "edit signature", do whatever siggie changing I want to do (in this case, I'm trying to add my SM bracelet, but that seems to be irrelevant), and when I click on the "Save Signature" radio button, nothing happens. It depresses, acknowledging that I'm clicking it, but the web page doesn't respond and it doesn't save my changes. Initially I thought it was something wrong with my home computer, so I cleared cookies, rebooted, tried a different browser, but to no avail. So I try to do it at work this morning...different computer...same exact problem. ARGGHHHHHHH! :computer: Is there something wrong with my user profile all of a sudden?? It let me add my SR banner last week without a problem.

Somebody...PLEASE...help me! :(

PSL1013
07-02-2007, 11:31 AM
I'm having the same problem...won't let me add the bracelet? I've had a problem with adding or trying to change something from the get-go? So, I guess what I have right now in my sig. is there to stay...won't let me delete anything or add/change anything....something about not being able to have more than 6 lines? If anyone can figure this out, I would be forever grateful! :rotfl:

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 11:43 AM
It wouldn't let me add my bracelet with the "Im an SR addict" line in my signature because of the 6 mines thing but as soon as I deleted that it allowed it to be saved. :confused: These things are so weird sometimes.

jl8595
07-02-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm not getting the 6 lines error message thing (yet)...I can't even get far enough to get that error message! :computer: It's literally not responding to the "save signature" radio button. :confused:

jl8595
07-03-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm still having this problem. How can I get this fixed?

jnorth1007
07-03-2007, 09:52 AM
I wish I had the answers LOL but sadly, I don't. Maybe you can email or pm sunshine guy and see if he cant help you this evening or whenever he comes back on. I've exhausted my signature, game playing, survey taking, bracelet adding database in my brain :rotfl:

sselig2000
07-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Same here. I tried to add my referral banner, but it wont let me save.

jl8595
07-03-2007, 05:16 PM
I wish I had the answers LOL but sadly, I don't. Maybe you can email or pm sunshine guy and see if he cant help you this evening or whenever he comes back on. I've exhausted my signature, game playing, survey taking, bracelet adding database in my brain :rotfl:

Thanks for your help Janet!! I just PM'd sunshineguy.

PSL1013
07-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks for your help Janet!! I just PM'd sunshineguy.

Please post what he says because I'm having the same problem and I would love to know the answer!! :confused:

jl8595
07-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Please post what he says because I'm having the same problem and I would love to know the answer!! :confused:

I certainly will Pam! I gave him a link to this thread in my PM, so hopefully he'll pop over here and rescue us!! :rotfl:

PSL1013
07-03-2007, 06:51 PM
I certainly will Pam! I gave him a link to this thread in my PM, so hopefully he'll pop over here and rescue us!! :rotfl:

I think my problem is that I have too many lines in my sig. but I don't want to delete any of it, LOL! I would love to add the bracelet but I guess I will have to do without it! :rotfl:

SunshineGuy
07-03-2007, 11:08 PM
This is driving me insane (and I don't have far to go!).

I cannot hit "save" on my signature. I go into user CP, click on "edit signature", do whatever siggie changing I want to do (in this case, I'm trying to add my SM bracelet, but that seems to be irrelevant), and when I click on the "Save Signature" radio button, nothing happens. It depresses, acknowledging that I'm clicking it, but the web page doesn't respond and it doesn't save my changes. Initially I thought it was something wrong with my home computer, so I cleared cookies, rebooted, tried a different browser, but to no avail. So I try to do it at work this morning...different computer...same exact problem. ARGGHHHHHHH! :computer: Is there something wrong with my user profile all of a sudden?? It let me add my SR banner last week without a problem.

Somebody...PLEASE...help me! :(

Lori,
I would start by clearing your whole signature and get that to save. I looked at the pages that use your signature and it appears that part of the SR ref img link are missing. I noticed that your image is right justified and everyone elses is left justified. I looked at the HTML of the page and see that part of it is corrupt and missing.
Start by removing all your signature and post something. Then add things one at a time.

jl8595
07-04-2007, 06:47 AM
Lori,
I would start by clearing your whole signature and get that to save. I looked at the pages that use your signature and it appears that part of the SR ref img link are missing. I noticed that your image is right justified and everyone elses is left justified. I looked at the HTML of the page and see that part of it is corrupt and missing.
Start by removing all your signature and post something. Then add things one at a time.

Drat! It won't even let me clear my signature. I tried deleting it, but it won't even let me SAVE the deletion. :computer: It's completely frozen in its corrupted state.

SunshineGirl
07-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Try editing it now. SunshineGuy just told me he went in and fixed your signature in the database.

jl8595
07-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Yippee Skippy!!! Thanks Sunshineguy and Sunshinegirl...I'm back in signature business!! :love:

jl8595
07-05-2007, 07:12 AM
Yay!! I finally have a bracelet (and a banner that's not hanging out on the right side)!!!