PDA

View Full Version : Completing the offers

kim2430
07-24-2008, 09:55 AM
When I do the offers I go through all those pages of No's but then when I get to the end it says I have to complete one of the offers and all of those require either buying something or using a credit card for a free trial. I don't want to do that.

Do you do that?

Will I not get credit if I stop at that point?

MooseBrains
07-24-2008, 10:09 AM
I don't know what we can say about the offers other than you don't have to purchase anything. Only open them up.

kim2430
07-24-2008, 10:17 AM
Thanks, I didn't know if it counted if I just opened them but didn't follow through!

m 'n c
07-24-2008, 10:40 AM
I would at least click and look at the ones that interest you. I will say though that you should read the fine print of any offer so that you will know what the requirements are and to ensure you fully understand what you are clicking yes or no on.

As far as gold/silver/platinum some of those offers are run through SR so if you do want to complete them I'd check here first as you might get a better deal.

MdCaterer
07-24-2008, 03:06 PM
When I do the offers I go through all those pages of No's but then when I get to the end it says I have to complete one of the offers and all of those require either buying something or using a credit card for a free trial. I don't want to do that.

Do you do that?

Will I not get credit if I stop at that point?

You DO NOT have to complete the offers BUT you must at least look at them. Often there are some for credit cards or survey sites that you can check the box to see the offer and then read about it, but you do not have to complete or submit them. Once you view an offer you can always hit the skip button or close the window if no skip offer button is available. Eventually you will get a message that you have completed the offer and are eligible for the gift card ipod or whatever if you complete a bunch of other offers like 1 silver, 2 gold & 2 platinum. You DO NOT have to complete any of those UNLESS you want the ipod, gift card or whatever they were offering. I hope this helps!

funcouple6
08-01-2008, 03:22 AM
ok tried to do the Bingoville and it just dont work if you have At&T or if you dont have international calling on cell phone. I gave up.