PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

SunshineGirl
05-15-2007, 02:14 PM
I'm starting this thread for people to post their experiences with daily surveys that do not work. If you run into a survey that you complete that does NOT take you back to Sunshine Rewards and tell you that you got credit, please post here with as much information as possible, including the URL of the last page that you land on. I can compile the information from this thread and pass it along to my daily survey contact so that they can take care of surveys that are not working properly.

As requested I am add this information for those who have survey questions about the general idea of taking surveys. Thanks to faithhope for compiling it.

Credits Monday through Thursday Surveys will USUALLY credit the next day. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Surveys usually credit on Monday. Greenfield has normal working hours (ie Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm) and will take off on holidays which can delay survey credits. These credits normally come in by 9:30 AM EST but if Greenfield is behind it maybe closer to 12PM EST. Please do not panic if your surveys do not credit by 9:30AM.

You can complete one survey a day, so if you get a "sorry you don't qualify for this survey" message, try again, keep trying until you get to complete a survey.

If you complete a survey, do not try to take another one as Greenfield has started tracking people who take multiple surveys in a day and will start banning you from their surveys. Sometimes survey credits get stuck and you may get 2 survey credits in one day. This is ok. It is when it happens regularly that you will run the risk of getting shut out.

If you get a connecting to partner site message during a survey.. go ahead, greenfield has many partner sites that pay for surveys via SR

If you get a no more surveys available for you message, go back through SR and try again... they add surveys at all times, so keep trying even a minute later. Please note that surveys are loaded during GF's operating hours - not after hours, not on weekends, not on holidays. If you get this message repeatedly during the day then chances are there really are no more surveys for your demographics. This is ok. Do not panic, you are not banned. Just take a day off and try again tomorrow.

Unfortunately, using another email address or changing demographics (ie having another member of your household try to qualify) is no longer permitted and can result in bannation from GF and potentially SR. Ground rules are being developed on surveys and will be posted when finalized. Until then, please only use 1 email address per account and 1 set of demographics. Thanks!

There is NOT a strict 24 hour time limit (it used to be so... but not anymore). so go ahead and try before your 24 hour time if you need to for any reason... you will either be allowed to take another survey or you will get the exceeded limit message. Sorry, I really don't know what the new rules are. Some people get stuck in 24 hour loops while others do not. Just try to keep track and don't panic if you are having issues. You may just be in a loop.

Please do not submit TT to Sunshine Rewards for survey credits. SR is not able dispute credits. SR has instituted the new link on the bottom of the survey page if you run across any surveys that give you error messages. Posting about issues here will NOT get them resolved by Greenfield

Update from Tricia - 7/10/08

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
We really do try our best but we are basically at the mercy of Greenfield. Most members do get credit for surveys about 95% of the time when we look at the overall number of survey credits in a month. And you do not always have to get taken back to the SR page to get credit. I keep posting this but I am not sure how else to get the message to everyone. Sometimes someone besides GF hosts the survey. In that case, you do NOT get taken back to SR at the end. And you do NOT get your credit the next day. But within a couple of weeks, you will all of a sudden get an extra credit in the day.

A lot of people will post things like "Somehow I got two credits for yesterday but I only took one survey. What's up with that?" It's because the delayed credit was imported by GF.

It doesn't ALWAYS happen that way, but it does happen every month. So sometimes it works out but just takes a bit.

m 'n c
07-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Old thread

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=820

disney_girl
07-24-2008, 04:04 PM
I guess I have been lucky. DH takes the daily survey first thing in the morning and as long as he gets the Congrats page, I assume we will get credit- and I don't try to take another survey (I used to check that before the survey issues a few months ago, but stopped). He has taken a survey every day this month (good demographics lol) and there was only one day he didn't get the congrats and didn't receive credit. I usually clear cookies at some point and take the SM and OTX and it has worked out well.

askomsky
07-24-2008, 04:11 PM
Wow didn't realize a thread could reach capacity! lol

m 'n c
07-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Wow didn't realize a thread could reach capacity! lol

After reading on the DIS community board threads that get over 2500 posts can start to bog down your load time as well as server time due to graphics and such. So we are just going to start closing once threads hit 2500 and reopening the SR related ones like surveys, auto credits, etc.

cglaura
07-24-2008, 04:24 PM
I just took one on a medical test, it gave me a congrats page from the survey company (white w/ black text thanks your answers have been recorded blahbiddyblahblah), but not SR/greenfield page. It the past I have sometimes received credit for these. Now I'm not sure if I should try for another as it is letting me, but even those w/ SR congrats are getting options (I know not to do another when getting the SR congrats even if are able to).

I think I may just stay w/ what I got and take my chances? I guess I'd rather miss the bonus than get banned...if it doesn't credit I still can miss 2 the rest of the month and get the bonus...WWYD?

askomsky
07-24-2008, 04:25 PM
After reading on the DIS community board threads that get over 2500 posts can start to bog down your load time as well as server time due to graphics and such. So we are just going to start closing once threads hit 2500 and reopening the SR related ones like surveys, auto credits, etc.

I figured it was something to do with that and makes perfect sense!

askomsky
07-24-2008, 04:26 PM
I just took one on a medical test, it gave me a congrats page from the survey company (white w/ black text thanks your answers have been recorded blahbiddyblahblah), but not SR/greenfield page. It the past I have sometimes received credit for these. Now I'm not sure if I should try for another as it is letting me, but even those w/ SR congrats are getting options (I know not to do another when getting the SR congrats even if are able to).

I think I may just stay w/ what I got and take my chances? I guess I'd rather miss the bonus than get banned...if it doesn't credit I still can miss 2 the rest of the month and get the bonus...WWYD?

See that's tough bc you did NOT get the congrats page and in my past exp. when I didn't get the page it would let me take another one and the next day I only got credit for one KWIM? I guess if you can afford to miss 2 more then I would take a chance, it's tough with things so screwy right now.

howdyfrtx
07-24-2008, 05:03 PM
I did the Greenfield survey and it was a play insight. I did the survey and got an email to confirm my play list panel but I never got that congratulations page that your suppose to get at the end of the GF survey (on the SR page). I'm confused....has anyone done this one yet? Did I complete it correctly?

saffymom
07-24-2008, 05:08 PM
I did the Greenfield survey and it was a play insight. I did the survey and got an email to confirm my play list panel but I never got that congratulations page that your suppose to get at the end of the GF survey (on the SR page). I'm confused....has anyone done this one yet? Did I complete it correctly?

I had this one earlier and the same thing happened to me. I don't think we did anything wrong, the survey just isn't working properly. Luckily I was able to complete another one about food and that one did take me back to the congratulations page.

howdyfrtx
07-24-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks Lisa...I'm glad wasn't alone. I'll try another once I get home from work.

mollyeilis
07-24-2008, 05:40 PM

I got that one, I assume, for a SM survey, and it did NOT credit.

I promise I'm not whining. But I feel like somewhere there's a misunderstanding (could very well be on my part), b/c I continue to wonder if Greenfield knows what their experience is like.

"If you complete a survey, do not try to take another one as Greenfield has started tracking people who take multiple surveys in a day and will start banning you from their surveys."

Their system is supposed to keep us from doing more than one. Therefore, just clicking through after the "congrats" page, which we all know doesn't mean anything certain, SHOULD not let us get another survey, if the one we just took, well, "took".

Like I had just mentioned on the old thread, this has never failed me, not since they changed things around after surveygate. Until they did tweaking to their system, that is, the other night. It failed me yesterday.

On the other hand, after I did the second survey, figuring the first one hadn't gone through, it DID stop me from getting more, which means that it did ultimately work, just not after that first one.

So does their system work at keeping us from getting a second, or is it broken? If it's broken (as it seems it is), are they going to fix it?

I would love to see that "exceeded" page again, but then again, one only gets that page if one goes back and clicks on the green square Greenfield logo, to "try to get another one".

I *hate* that I got two credits from yesterday's survey. I wish I could have them take it back. I also hate it b/c after taking the two, I was definitely stopped from taking a SM survey; the very first time I tried after I was given no options (signifying that the DS had "taken") from the DS, I was given no options as though I had already done a SM.

So I started wondering if they tweaked their systems to make sure people don't get more than two, but in doing that, they sort of connected the DS and SM, so if the DS "lockout" (I'm not using that in a banning way, but in a system protection way) doesn't work and lets you take another when your first one was actually successful, it's locking you out of a SM. Which is broken, compared ot how it was before.

At the heart of it, I really feel that when they say "don't try to take another", what they are meaning is different from what we are doing, and I wish I was good at screenshots so I could show the process to them. :p

bbangel
07-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Sounds like the best practice for our part is to assume that the congrats page is going to give us credit and stop there.

A best practice from their end might be to prevent someone with the same email from taking more than one survey with them per day. This would affect the SM survey where the same person was doing each one, but they could give a window where you could change the person/email for that second survey with them. Not sure how this would work program wise but I'm sure computer smart people could figure out how to make this work.

Since I have someone take surveys for me I've just advised him to make sure he doesn't try to go back and take another (like he has just told me he was doing). I already had one day with 2 surveys credit and don't want to be banned for his honest mistake!

m 'n c
07-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Sounds like the best practice for our part is to assume that the congrats page is going to give us credit and stop there.

A best practice from their end might be to prevent someone with the same email from taking more than one survey with them per day. This would affect the SM survey where the same person was doing each one, but they could give a window where you could change the person/email for that second survey with them. Not sure how this would work program wise but I'm sure computer smart people could figure out how to make this work.

Since I have someone take surveys for me I've just advised him to make sure he doesn't try to go back and take another (like he has just told me he was doing). I already had one day with 2 surveys credit and don't want to be banned for his honest mistake!

I think your best practices are the way to go. I think what people need to remember is that Greenfield is a 3rd party and we at SR can't really do anything about their system or lack of programming. All we can do is pass along what they are telling us to try and help everyone out. This is why it's super important to read the first post of threads periodically. If you are finding bugs/issues with GF their site is fairly easy to find and they seem to be responsive to some items. I think they would appreciate people sending them emails alerting them of issues so they can work on it.

mirandag819
07-24-2008, 06:34 PM
I had this one earlier and the same thing happened to me. I don't think we did anything wrong, the survey just isn't working properly. Luckily I was able to complete another one about food and that one did take me back to the congratulations page.

I got that one a few days ago.... you didn't do anything wrong, but the survey doesn't work right. I did not get credit.

bbangel
07-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Thanks Cate, for clarifying my post a bit.

I did indeed mean Greenfield when talking about "their" best practices, and suggesting that they work more globally. I would hope that they could make their system work better for everyone (and they are likely trying to). It is a good idea to make sure you report any problems to them (Greenfield) that's why those contact buttons are on each survey right?.

I think SR does a great job of trying to explain the rules/changes to us!

sunshinecindy
07-24-2008, 07:23 PM
Unfortunately, we are but a teeny weeny bit of GF survey takers, and they can easily come in and just shut us down, we've seen that first hand. Their system may not be great, but, overall, it works pretty good. I think 90% of the surveys completed daily get credits, and the majority of our membership gets surveys daily and gets their credits for them. Its by far not a perfect system, so, we can either play the game their way, or not play at all. I know all of you like that extra jump in your accounts (hopefully) each day, so we have to play by their rules, and their rules plainly state, that if you get the Congrats page, do not attempt another survey. Its not a perfect world we live in, and its not a perfect survey world, but its what we have, so we have to deal with it. We are in contact with GF, we express the problems that our members have to them, and thats all we can do. I personally, would love to see 50 posts in one day in the survey thread talking about how easy their survey was to get, how easy to take, how easy it credited, etc.

bbangel
07-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Cindy, you are right. People don't seem to post when things go well. Maybe we should all start being more positive.
I'm glad the surveys are there and want to make sure they stay around!

jenvance
07-24-2008, 09:33 PM
I usually don't have a problem with the surveys crediting, once I get to the Congrats page, and I don't take one again since I don't usually have problems. I try to post as often as possible when I have a good experience. I figure anything is better than nothing and I am grateful for sunshinerewards to have greenfield in their program because it does boost my earnings ALOT!!

lanny76
07-24-2008, 10:27 PM
I usually am lucky enough to get a DS every day - even if I do have trouble getting one for awhile, or even if I have limited options. So I don't have anything to complain about - I'm happy I DO get them, and haven't had issues at all really with them crediting. That has really helped my balance - and I like getting the bonuses!
I don't go back and try again, either - unless it is one of those panel surveys that doesn't take me back to SR - and I haven't had any of those credit recently, anyway.
This month, however, since there are limited options on the DS for me, there's even less or none on the SM! But maybe next month will be better.

askomsky
07-24-2008, 10:40 PM
I know I've whined a little about them but it hasn't been bc I can't get one.
I cannot complain, even after surveygate my numbers actually increased. (Knock on wood, bc i don't want to burn myself) I'm able to obtain 25+ survey's a month on DS alone. I usually come here if I had a problem with a particular survey to see if others are having issues.

Lately it's been the changing of their ways and not knowing if we're really following the right rules since they sometimes change things. I know a lot of us are afraid of making a mistake with GF and getting them mad at us. At least this is my take on things.

I for one would be very upset if something happend to them, their my guarenteed everyday credit!

MdCaterer
07-24-2008, 11:17 PM
Ok, I will be the first to post about a survey that did not work. It was a LONG survey about internet shopping. Powered by Keynote here is the start page addy http://webeffective.keynote.com/v.asp?inv=1C0112DE52654A239DE060C3F890C5CD&args=GID:100754 DH had to download "a small program" that was to track the answers and erase itself from our computer at the end of the survey. It stated the survey should take at least 35-45 minutes or no credit. Also was told to pretend to shop and put items in cart and proceed to check out and do everything BUT give credit card info or order would actually be placed DH did it all it took about an hour. He had to search for certain things and then answer questions and supply feedback. He got to the end was thanked and told they would submit the answers and he could expect credit in about 3 DAYS!!! Needless to say it did NOT go back to GF and he was able to take another survey. I would suggest NOT doing this one

chipndale
07-24-2008, 11:27 PM
OK after reading the first page of this new thread, I have a question. I am not sure if I have missed something or not. Are we only allowed to take 1 survey a day or 1 every 24 hours? IF I completed a survey at 3pm, when do I start and try for another survey?

Iteach
07-24-2008, 11:32 PM
I too, am grateful for all the surveys offered through SR. They by far have contributed the most credits for me, along with offers. Some days I have to work hard to get a DS, other days I get one on the first try. I figure it all evens out and I appreciate each one that I get. I also really like to do surveys. I have done well getting a DS every day most months. I also appreciate the posts about surveys that don't take you back to the SR congrats page, especially if it has happened to several people. This saves me a lot of time and probably helps me to get a survey that will credit. I love SR and appreciate everyone that works so hard here! :sunshine:

m 'n c
07-24-2008, 11:34 PM
OK after reading the first page of this new thread, I have a question. I am not sure if I have missed something or not. Are we only allowed to take 1 survey a day or 1 every 24 hours? IF I completed a survey at 3pm, when do I start and try for another survey?

The problem is it changes - ie whether you get stuck in a 24 hour loop meaning you take one today at 7pm you can't take another until tomorrow at 7pm or you take one at 7 and can take one at noon tomorrow. The key is 1 survey per calendar day no matter which way you can take it if that makes sense.

MdCaterer
07-25-2008, 12:18 AM

I think you can try for it as soon as it lets you try for one. So that you do not end up getting later and later into the day until you have to skip a day to get a survey. I think they have a few hour buffer. JMHO

marcymajor
07-25-2008, 05:30 AM
dear mdcaterer-i got the keynote survey but could not download the application but i was able to get another survey on traveling and did complete it and got the congrats page. i am also very grateful for the opportunity to do surveys every day and i will try to remember to say something positive about the experience. i did enjoy the survey i took this morning and i hope everyone who takes surveys will be able to get one today. have a wonderful friday all.:sunshine:

OhMari
07-25-2008, 10:28 AM
If anyone wants to join us, there is a thread, where you can post if you got your survey for the day. It works something like this, the first post is for Daily, the 2nd is for OTX and the 3rd is for SM.

1. 1. Internet questions, OTX, SM
2. Nothing today
3. 2. Toys, SM
4. OTX
5. 3 Alcohol, SM

Here is the thread: http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=10271

We will be starting another in August. It is always a race to try and be on the first page. (I know, we are all so juvenile). I'll go there and check to see what others have gotten for a survey, then go and try.

schaery
07-25-2008, 10:31 AM
I've completed 2 DS surveys this month that didn't take me back to the SR page (I think they were all from CAIO), and completed one yesterday morning from mcdresearch about Windows Vista that did take me back to SR page but still no credit. Hopefully sometime today. :(

disney_girl
07-25-2008, 11:08 AM
DH got an easy one on a new beverage this morning! I always like those surveys where they are showing you a new drink or food item- and it's neat when you actually see it in the stores!

I think he's only missed one day this month so far on surveys!! So we have done very well with surveys this month! That's $19.20 just in the one survey this month!:cooldance:

cglaura
07-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Ok, here's my contribution to the positve survey vibe. I got one today on the 2nd try, and it was a fun easy survey on coffee, which to me is as essential as having air to breathe :)

So that puts me at 23 for the month!

Tiggerific711
07-25-2008, 12:58 PM
I probably already know the answer to this but did the surveys for yesterday credit yet?

marcymajor
07-25-2008, 01:16 PM
mine credited at 12:30 - probably not the answer you wanted to hear. sorry about that. i hope you get credit for yours.:sunshine:

Tiggerific711
07-25-2008, 01:24 PM
mine credited at 12:30 - probably not the answer you wanted to hear. sorry about that. i hope you get credit for yours.:sunshine:

Thanks. Yeah, it's not the answer I wanted to hear but it's the one I knew I'd get! I've had 4 that didn't credit this month so far. I need them all to credit for the rest of the month to make the big bonus.

llgray16
07-25-2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks. Yeah, it's not the answer I wanted to hear but it's the one I knew I'd get! I've had 4 that didn't credit this month so far. I need them all to credit for the rest of the month to make the big bonus.

Mine didn't credit either! I'm not sure why as it is the first one in a looooong time that hasn't. It is kind of weird because I did get credit for the SM survey which I did after DH did the DS.

iluvamystery89
07-25-2008, 01:47 PM
i just got a super-quick survey about a new movie-took less than 10 minutes! :cooldance:

cherbear
07-25-2008, 02:29 PM
I was not sure where to put this post. I did my daily survey yesterday, completed it all the way through, made it to the successful screen as usual, and I still haven't gotten credit. My friend said she already got her credit today. I was just wondering if some of them are late?

As of yesterday I knew I had to get a daily survey EVERY SINGLE DAY til the end of the month in order to get in on the daily survey bonus. (Wednesday I tried and tried and tried and there was nothing out there for me)
If yesterday's does not credit, I won't get the big bonus! :cry:
And I've been trying SO HARD!!

Please please PLEASE tell me there was an issue with some of the survey credits today and I will be receiving my credit sometime later today.

:thanks:

Wendi63
07-25-2008, 02:57 PM
I didn't get a survey credit for yesterday either.:confused: I hoped that I would see that they were delayed but I guess not since others have said that they received their credit already. I hate when that happens.:computer:

funcouple6
07-25-2008, 03:44 PM
mine dis but my OTX did not...

lanny76
07-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Got credit for yesterday's, and got for today, too, about hotel/restaurants/room service! So that puts me at 23, also. Also, I'm happy I didn't get stuck in a late loop by doing my survey at 8:30 last night!

schaery
07-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Got credit for yesterday's, and got for today, too, about hotel/restaurants/room service! So that puts me at 23, also. Also, I'm happy I didn't get stuck in a late loop by doing my survey at 8:30 last night!

I completed that one about the hotels today, too. Hope I get credit for it - took it at 8:30 a.m. No credit yet. Haven't gotten credit for 2 so far this month. I thought they were from CAIO but it's actually from Opinion Surveys - they just always have an advertisement for CAIO at the end.

juliokirkland
07-25-2008, 05:25 PM
I got the hotel/restaurant/room service survey this morning. That'll be my 26th Greenfeild Survey for the month. :banana:Woohoo, it'll be the first time that I've gotten the big bonus. I also managed to get into an high speed internet/dsl survey with OTX. :party:

MooseBrains
07-25-2008, 06:31 PM
I am so upset by taking the surveys and not getting credit that I keep trying even after I have taken 1 because I now know that means the first one won't credit.

Today I got credit for two surveys. Is that the ones I thought I didn't get from before?

mollyeilis
07-25-2008, 06:34 PM
Moose, Cindy has reminded us to NOT go in to take another survey. Something is weird right now, and it's not acting like it did before.

So right now, and probably for forever, we aren't supposed to do that. We have to just assume/hope that if we get the SR/greenfield "congratulations" page that it will credit, and go on with our day.

Trust me, I know how hard that is. But it's what we're being told!

And yes, the second credit is probably b/c you did 2 surveys yesterday that both credited, even though you thought the first wasn't going to.

bbangel
07-25-2008, 06:48 PM
I got the hotel/restaurant/room service survey this morning. That'll be my 26th Greenfeild Survey for the month. :banana:Woohoo, it'll be the first time that I've gotten the big bonus. I also managed to get into an high speed internet/dsl survey with OTX. :party:

Congrats on making the big bonus!

cglaura
07-25-2008, 07:05 PM
I completed that one about the hotels today, too. Hope I get credit for it - took it at 8:30 a.m. No credit yet. Haven't gotten credit for 2 so far this month. I thought they were from CAIO but it's actually from Opinion Surveys - they just always have an advertisement for CAIO at the end.

If you took it at 8:30am today you won't see the credit until Monday. Fri/Sat/Sun surveys all credit on Monday at either 9:30am or 12:30pm.

I took this one yesterday and it came through fine today.

I am so upset by taking the surveys and not getting credit that I keep trying even after I have taken 1 because I now know that means the first one won't credit.

Today I got credit for two surveys. Is that the ones I thought I didn't get from before?

Definitely don't try anymore. Once you get the SR / Congrats page (where you're back at SR w/ SR top menu, etc.) then you should be done for the day. There is a glitch and that going back to check thing isn't a sign of anything anymore. You just have to take it on faith that if you get the SR page you will get credit. I personally have never NOT rec'd credit when getting that page so I think it is a fairly good indicator.

That is probably why you got two yesterday.

ETA: What mollyeilis said! I just read hers and realized we pretty much said the same thing :p I should read it all before I post!

Weluvdisny
07-25-2008, 10:51 PM
My DH just did the hotel survey but it didn't take him back to the congrats page. So he shouldn't try another one?

mirandag819
07-25-2008, 11:16 PM
My DH just did the hotel survey but it didn't take him back to the congrats page. So he shouldn't try another one?

I didn't get the congrats page on this one either..... if you don't get he congrats page you can take another..... just dont try for another if you do get the congrats page

Weluvdisny
07-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Ok, he just did a 2nd one on a cholesterol medicine and it gave him another error message at the end. He's done for the night. I don't want him to get in trouble for trying to take another one.

I hope one of them credits on Monday!

MdCaterer
07-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Man DH is hot. He took a very long survey about vitamins. Got to the end, got the thank you, was even asked to rate the survey and then it took him to an error page! He sent a message to GF but he knows where that will lead. Anyhow, he went in and was able to do another survey this time about online purchases and he did get the SR congrats screen. It is very frustrating to spend all that time answering all those tedious questions and not getting the credit. The kicker is when you email GF they ask for the survey numbers and he always has them, then it is a song and dance or just NO reply. I know it's great to get the credits when they do work, but when we do everything right and send the time and don't get the credit it does stink.

wilsonfamily4
07-26-2008, 12:42 AM
So glad you all let me in on what is going on. I finished got a congrats page but could take another one! I didn't really want to take another so I checked here to see what was up. So glad I didn't take another!

funcouple6
07-26-2008, 01:27 AM
took a survey on vitamins and it timed out after i was just about to the end urggghhhh...

marcymajor
07-26-2008, 04:03 AM
had lots of options this morning for my ds, got one on dvrs, completed it and got the congrats page. great way to start a saturday.:cooldance:

Anna
07-26-2008, 04:27 AM
:mad:Grrrrr....got all the way through one about cholesterol medication - vitorin, crestor, lipitor and such and clicked to complete it and the page went blank!!! Took me about 20 minutes to complete too! :cry:

For some reason, I decided I needed to get back into doing the surveys...hadn't done so since the big issue with Greenfield a while back. Took me a dozen or so tries and a lot of time, but I FINALLY qualified for one this morning and when I completed it BAM :eek:I get taken to an error page! at the very end when it should have taken me back to Sunshine congrats page. Now I remember why I never bother to do these surveys. :computer: Maybe I am odd, but it is more of a headache and a time waster for me to bother with them. :(

Anna
07-26-2008, 04:30 AM
Man DH is hot. He took a very long survey about vitamins. Got to the end, got the thank you, was even asked to rate the survey and then it took him to an error page! He sent a message to GF but he knows where that will lead. Anyhow, he went in and was able to do another survey this time about online purchases and he did get the SR congrats screen. It is very frustrating to spend all that time answering all those tedious questions and not getting the credit. The kicker is when you email GF they ask for the survey numbers and he always has them, then it is a song and dance or just NO reply. I know it's great to get the credits when they do work, but when we do everything right and send the time and don't get the credit it does stink.

I totally agree with you on this! :(

askomsky
07-26-2008, 08:39 AM
:mad:Grrrrr....got all the way through one about cholesterol medication - vitorin, crestor, lipitor and such and clicked to complete it and the page went blank!!! Took me about 20 minutes to complete too! :cry:

For some reason, I decided I needed to get back into doing the surveys...hadn't done so since the big issue with Greenfield a while back. Took me a dozen or so tries and a lot of time, but I FINALLY qualified for one this morning and when I completed it BAM :eek:I get taken to an error page! at the very end when it should have taken me back to Sunshine congrats page. Now I remember why I never bother to do these surveys. :computer: Maybe I am odd, but it is more of a headache and a time waster for me to bother with them. :(

Don't give up, I have those days too, give yourself a goal or something along those lines. Say I'll only try three times and spend no more then X amount of minutes trying after that I'm done for the day.

It is such an easy way to earn but shouldn't stress people out either.

schaery
07-26-2008, 08:43 AM
So, if I complete a survey, and it goes to the survey company's "congrats" page and not the SR "congrats" page, does that mean I won't get credit for it? Last week I completed 2 surveys that went to the "Opinion Surveys" completed page but didn't go back to the SR congrats page. I haven't received credit for either of those yet.

askomsky
07-26-2008, 08:46 AM
So, if I complete a survey, and it goes to the survey company's "congrats" page and not the SR "congrats" page, does that mean I won't get credit for it? Last week I completed 2 surveys that went to the "Opinion Surveys" completed page but didn't go back to the SR congrats page. I haven't received credit for either of those yet.

The rule of thumb I have followed is: Get the SR congrats screen = credit.
No SR congrats screen then GF isnt' getting credit, SR isn't getting credit and neither are you.

HTH!
April

Tiggerific711
07-26-2008, 08:52 AM
Unfortunately, all 4 surveys I didn't get credit for so far this month all went back to the SR congrats page. The same with the 5 in July and 3 in June that didn't credit. The only way I'll make the big bonus is if all my surveys credit for the rest of the month. I haven't made the big bonus the past 2 months because of this

On a good note, I got a nice and easy coffee survey this morning!

Have a great day everyone!

askomsky
07-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Unfortunately, all 4 surveys I didn't get credit for so far this month all went back to the SR congrats page. The same with the 5 in July and 3 in June that didn't credit. The only way I'll make the big bonus is if all my surveys credit for the rest of the month. I haven't made the big bonus the past 2 months because of this

On a good note, I got a nice and easy coffee survey this morning!

Have a great day everyone!

Wow sorry to hear that, I've never (knock on wood) have not had a survey credit (DS) once I've received the congrats screen. Not sure why sometimes it's an issue.

On another note GF must have loaded new survey's bc for the 2nd day in a row I hit the survey trifecta (w/DH's help) in an hour and can call it a day! :)

mmm611
07-26-2008, 09:13 AM
Wow, I've been trying to decide whether to take a mini survey vacation for the rest of the month since there is no way I can hit the big bonus (do have the smaller one locked in) or keep trying periodically. I like April's suggestion and might try that a bit later. I'm thinking of getting a futon for the apartment in a few weeks and I am most likely going to need to do a Paypal cashout to help pay for that. Doing a few more surveys might get me a little closer!

MooseBrains
07-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Oh Crappola,

I didn't check here first and I did the 2nd one yesterday also. Should I send in a TT and have it taken away? That is if it credits.

I think the extra was because I was missing credit for early in the week. Nothing had shown up at all and then the two.

I will just do one and trust it will take. Thank you for the head up, I was totally unaware.

Debbie Jean
07-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Ok, he just did a 2nd one on a cholesterol medicine and it gave him another error message at the end. He's done for the night. I don't want him to get in trouble for trying to take another one.

I hope one of them credits on Monday!

Cr@p!! I wish I read this first... the same thing just happened to me and now I don't know whether I should go back and try another or not:mad: I was one of the "banned" last month and I SURE don't want that to happen again!:eek:

Means there is no way I can get the survery bonus this month since I needed one every day:(

MooseBrains
07-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Warning,

I just spent 30 minutes on a steak maridane one and then it didn't give the congrats page. Urg!

llgray16
07-26-2008, 10:41 AM
DH just told me he did 2 yesterday as he was worried about the credit and thought if it let him back in that the first one didn't count (as it was before.) He and I feel so bad about it! I really hope this doesn't screw anything up for SR.

cglaura
07-26-2008, 10:41 AM
Oh Crappola,

I didn't check here first and I did the 2nd one yesterday also. Should I send in a TT and have it taken away? That is if it credits.

I think the extra was because I was missing credit for early in the week. Nothing had shown up at all and then the two.

I will just do one and trust it will take. Thank you for the head up, I was totally unaware.

I don't think a tt would be necessary, I don't think they can take away the credit, but if it would make you feel better it would be ok to, just open one of the General Acct. kind.

What I would do is skip today so that it balances out.

askomsky
07-26-2008, 11:19 AM
Wow, I've been trying to decide whether to take a mini survey vacation for the rest of the month since there is no way I can hit the big bonus (do have the smaller one locked in) or keep trying periodically. I like April's suggestion and might try that a bit later. I'm thinking of getting a futon for the apartment in a few weeks and I am most likely going to need to do a Paypal cashout to help pay for that. Doing a few more surveys might get me a little closer!

Yes it would!

Also what I keep in mind in the back of my head when I keep getting kicked out of survey's is, these DS are more or less the bread and butter of SR. For every survey I do not only do I get credit for it but it helps SR out too.

You've already made one bonus and you know you can't get the bigger one so the pressure is off. .80 * 6 more days in the month is still 4.80 and worth it!

I would just say ok I'm going to try for 15 mins to get a survey and if I don't I'm done. If you happen to be back on later and want to try again for 5-10 mins set a timer and try!

mmm611
07-26-2008, 03:44 PM
Yes it would!

Also what I keep in mind in the back of my head when I keep getting kicked out of survey's is, these DS are more or less the bread and butter of SR. For every survey I do not only do I get credit for it but it helps SR out too.

You've already made one bonus and you know you can't get the bigger one so the pressure is off. .80 * 6 more days in the month is still 4.80 and worth it!

I would just say ok I'm going to try for 15 mins to get a survey and if I don't I'm done. If you happen to be back on later and want to try again for 5-10 mins set a timer and try!

Definitely true. I hate getting kicked out and trying when it seems like it's not worth it. It almost seems better, especially when you come and see all the posts of people stressing over whether or not they get one, to just hold off till the beginning of next month and hope that by taking that short break, that will help you qualify faster. Sometimes you just need a break from surveys, you know?

I did put a deposit down on a futon and place an order, since they told me it's on backorder and will take a while to come in. I might actually be able to hold out till the end of August now to cash out, so long as it doesn't come before the end of my billing period.

I'll give surveys a try again later!

MooseBrains
07-26-2008, 05:57 PM
After being kicked out and no credits this morning I came home from work and though, I will give this one try.

I got a very nice survey about a movie made by the happiest place on earth. It was entertaining, cute, worth the time. After such a bad morning this was a very nice surprise.

mmm611
07-26-2008, 08:14 PM
I guess I should hopefully have another 80 cents to add to my cash out when I do that! Got one on breakfast cereal earlier. Makes me want to actually try the one advertised.

tarheelpat
07-26-2008, 10:42 PM
I got one about a Disney movie that didn't take me back to SR. :( Now, of course, I can't get one. I wonder if it was the same one Moose Brians got -- stars a well-known comedy actor with an Old Testament Biblical name.

mirandag819
07-26-2008, 10:52 PM
I got one about a Disney movie that didn't take me back to SR. :( Now, of course, I can't get one. I wonder if it was the same one Moose Brians got -- stars a well-known comedy actor with an Old Testament Biblical name.

I got this one just now too.... it did take me back to SR though, and I really want to see that movie!

Tiggerific711
07-27-2008, 07:20 AM
Just did a real easy one on iced tea. Hope it credits!

Have a sunshiney day everyone! :sunshine2:

lanny76
07-27-2008, 08:16 AM
Got a nice simple one about breakfast cereal, with all the vitamins and minerals I need for every day!

MooseBrains
07-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Yes, that was the movie I also got and I want to bring the kids to see it. But having a credit would have also been nice.

I wonder why some surveys take people back to the congrats page and the same doesn't for others?

jenvance
07-27-2008, 09:50 AM
I got the disney movie one and it took me back to the congrats page

tarheelpat
07-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Looks like it was just me on the Disney movie. The good news is that I did eventually get another survey.

spring
07-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Just got one of the simplest ever! It as about food purchased outside the home, asked me a particular element of the entree, then asked me perhaps 4 classification questions..............then boom...........Congrats screen. There couldn't have been more than 10 pages altogether, and each page only had one question. Who would have though?:clap::clap::clap:

Alice28
07-27-2008, 10:31 PM

I got this on today too and it didn't take me back to SR. Now I can't get into another survey. :(

belbook
07-28-2008, 08:55 AM
I got the disney movie one and it took me back to the congrats page

Me too!

disney_girl
07-28-2008, 09:01 AM
DH got a really easy/quick one on beer. :cooldance:

cherbear
07-28-2008, 09:04 AM
I got that Disney one, too, and it took me back to the congrats page. I want to see that movie! :)

marcymajor
07-28-2008, 10:19 AM
i made it - all 3 of my ds credited from the weekend and i made the big bonus. that will be a nice addition to the beginning of next month. i hope everyone on sr and the forum can do just as well and everyone have a great monday.:sunshine::cooldance:

askomsky
07-28-2008, 10:22 AM
i made it - all 3 of my ds credited from the weekend and i made the big bonus. that will be a nice addition to the beginning of next month. i hope everyone on sr and the forum can do just as well and everyone have a great monday.:sunshine::cooldance:

Same here! WIth the weekend survey's posted I hit the big bonus right on target since I missed one last week due to the weirdness of GF.

pbhall13
07-28-2008, 10:26 AM
I hit the big bonus as well, plus one (not sure how that happened I thought I was only going to be at 26 today...hey I'll take whatever they want to give me now!)

iluvamystery89
07-28-2008, 10:26 AM
i made the bonus :cooldance: but all my DS options have disappeared :( i had about 10-12 options this morning and i've been booted from about 20 surveys in the last 20 minutes, now i have no options at all...just my e-mail addy and the start survey button.

jenvance
07-28-2008, 10:31 AM
I need 2 more to make the big bonus wish me luck

askomsky
07-28-2008, 10:32 AM

Good luck! You can do it!!!!!

pbhall13
07-28-2008, 10:35 AM
i made the bonus :cooldance: but all my DS options have disappeared :( i had about 10-12 options this morning and i've been booted from about 20 surveys in the last 20 minutes, now i have no options at all...just my e-mail addy and the start survey button.

It was a little wacky for me today as well. No options to check, but then I pushed the send button and I got a perfume survey that turned into toothepaste and then it kicked me out (must not have liked the toothepaste I buy :blush:) I will just try again later!

You definately can do it! Just keep plugging away

Good luck! You can do it!!!!!

Oh April..........you are such a good cheerleader! I like positive people!

ravensdreamer
07-28-2008, 10:43 AM
I am STILL 3 in the hole, for some reason the one i took on Saturday did not post. But I still have to get 3 more to get the bonus. I will be sooo disappointed if i blow it this close.

Lynn
KY

marcymajor
07-28-2008, 10:49 AM
dear jenvance - i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that you make it but i have no doubt that you will. just keep plugging away and i know you too will get the big bonus also. have a wonderful day and keep smiling.:sunshine2:

llgray16
07-28-2008, 10:52 AM
I made my goal today :clap: Now I just have to keep DH motivated to do the last 4 days of the month :rolleyes:

Good luck to all of you trying for the bonuses this month!

jenvance
07-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Thanks guys, and Congrats to all who have already made it. If I make this big bonus, it will be my first big bonus!! Yeah!!

chipndale
07-28-2008, 11:01 AM
It was a little wacky for me today as well. No options to check, but then I pushed the send button and I got a perfume survey that turned into toothepaste and then it kicked me out (must not have liked the toothepaste I buy :blush:) I will just try again later!

I got the same survey today and it must not have liked the perfume or toothpaste that I use. I had no options but I kept trying and I finally got one about places to purchase coffee.

With that one I need 2 more to make the big bonus. I told DH that I will be sitting at the computer all day tomorrow and Wednesday until I get one. :rotfl:

Iteach
07-28-2008, 11:47 AM
If my survey for today credits tomorrow, I will need 1 more to make the big bonus, so I hope I can do it! Congrats to all of you who have already made it!

askomsky
07-28-2008, 02:06 PM

You definately can do it! Just keep plugging away

Oh April..........you are such a good cheerleader! I like positive people!

Too much negativity can bring a person down, I love positive thinking and people! :sunshine:

MooseBrains
07-28-2008, 02:29 PM
Whew! I am done taking surveys for this month! I made the big bonus and am just going to take a break....but wait, with the bonus and few more surveys and some credits I might make another $50 by the last week in August and have more gift cards for disney....she said smiling.

I do need a break from the stress for a few days.

Good luck to everyone who is within reach. You can do it, just have faith and keep trying.

lanny76
07-28-2008, 02:52 PM
I need only one for the bonus - had a ton of options today and got kicked out of all of them, so I'll try again later!
Good luck to everyone trying to get their last ones for the big bonus - you can do it!! Just keep trying.

marcymajor
07-28-2008, 03:42 PM
lanny - i just know you will definitely get the one that you need to get the big bonus. i will keep my fingers crossed for you but i have no doubt that you will make it. have a great day.:sunshine:

juliokirkland
07-28-2008, 04:04 PM
:party:Keep trying for those surveys. After this weekened, I've logged in 28 greenfield surveys. This'll be my first month of the big bonus, woo hoo:party:. Ds (10yo) just completed a survey for banking for kids. It asked questions about the name for a bank as well as logos for it and designs for an ATM card. It probably had less than 10 pages total and took less than 3 minutes to complete. Yeah !!! Now just have to wait a couple more hours to take the OTX survey.

lanny76
07-28-2008, 05:27 PM
lanny - i just know you will definitely get the one that you need to get the big bonus. i will keep my fingers crossed for you but i have no doubt that you will make it. have a great day.:sunshine:

Thanks, marcy, I did just get one!!:banana:

marcymajor
07-28-2008, 05:33 PM
wtg g/f :party: i knew you would get one. enjoy the bonus - you definitely earned it.:clap::clap:

Alice28
07-28-2008, 05:50 PM
OK, I think I just got number 24! I got the congrats page anyway. 2 to go. It's getting harder and harder each day, but now I MUST get that $7! I'm so close! :sunshine:

marcymajor
07-28-2008, 05:52 PM
alice - just relax and i know you will succeed. you have 3 days to do it and i will keep my fingers crossed for you that you make it. have a wonderful day.:sunshine:

Chris
07-28-2008, 07:03 PM
OK, I think I just got number 24! I got the congrats page anyway. 2 to go. It's getting harder and harder each day, but now I MUST get that $7! I'm so close! :sunshine:

Iam in the same boat! LOL

jenvance
07-28-2008, 08:20 PM
I believe I just completed my 25th WOO HOO. It was about pet needs.

chipndale
07-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Keeping my fingers crossed - I just finished a easy survey on allergy meds and that will be #25. I really want to finish up early tomorrow with a survey so that I can get the bonus and take Thursday off!

mollyeilis
07-29-2008, 12:16 PM
3 days and 1 survey left for the big bonus.

I feel more pressure from me on me than I've felt all month while doing surveys, LOL.

howdyfrtx
07-29-2008, 12:40 PM
I just completed my 26th survey....:banana::banana:
My goal was to complete 13 but after that I went for 26. I'm excited!!
I've never gotten any of the survey bonuses.

marcymajor
07-29-2008, 12:41 PM
wtg g/f - you did great and you should feel really proud of yourself. 26 is a lot of surveys to do in a month and you did it.:party:

mjjmbnmm
07-29-2008, 12:49 PM
As long as todays credits I have 26 surveys.:cooldance:

mirandag819
07-29-2008, 12:59 PM
I got credit for my 26th today ! YAY ! :party:

deana
07-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah!!! I just got my 26th survey!!! Congrats everyone!! More money for Disney!! :party:

saffymom
07-29-2008, 01:58 PM
I just finished my 26th survey!!:banana:

Woo-hoo!!!:party:

Congrats to everyone else who has made it and good luck to those who are trying to get those last couple of surveys!

Arky
07-29-2008, 02:07 PM
I'll join this party!!:party:

I got my 26th survey today! :sunshine::sunshine:

Alice28
07-29-2008, 02:16 PM
#25 down. 1 to go. :clap:

marcymajor
07-29-2008, 02:24 PM
wtg alice. i just know you will make it to 26.:party:

Iteach
07-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Congrats to everyone who has made it! My 26th credited today as well. I have no idea why, but I got 2 DS credits today. Maybe it was the one that didn't credit earlier this month. I took my survey for today about 12:30 am CST, which I have been doing for the past few days, so maybe it was a fluke and it credited today as well. With all the survey weirdness lately and what happened a few months ago, it makes me a little unsettled.

purdyratt
07-29-2008, 02:43 PM
I made it to the first set of bonus on the surveys. Ill be 5 short for the second level bonus. I started late. We will see next month.

-r

lanny76
07-29-2008, 02:52 PM
I got my 26th to credit today, too!!:) And then got #27, allergies, just now, too. So a good month! Congrats to all who've made the big bonus - and good luck to those still trying to get it.

spring
07-29-2008, 04:55 PM
I only need 1 more survey to make 26. I have been trying to get into Greenfield for the past hour. It took forever to get the page where you put your information in. It took another 10 or 15 minutes to get to the page with the options. I currently have 2 options which apply. I pressed Start Survey 10 minutes ago and I'm still getting the hourglass. At this rate, my survey will be timed out before I get in, and I'll have lost one of my options. Those are the breaks, I guess.:rotfl: However, is anyone else having this problem?

lanny76
07-29-2008, 05:09 PM
I only need 1 more survey to make 26. I have been trying to get into Greenfield for the past hour. It took forever to get the page where you put your information in. It took another 10 or 15 minutes to get to the page with the options. I currently have 2 options which apply. I pressed Start Survey 10 minutes ago and I'm still getting the hourglass. At this rate, my survey will be timed out before I get in, and I'll have lost one of my options. Those are the breaks, I guess.:rotfl: However, is anyone else having this problem?

Well, I didn't have that problem earlier with GF, but now I'm having a similar problem with the SM - clicked on the link 5 minutes ago and still waiting for the page to come up!! And something like that with my OTX as well; it said I pre-qualified for a survey, but the survey didn't load for a while, so I refreshed the page, got something from the partner site that said, since you paused your survey, your session is terminated - and now OTX insists I took a survey. Those are the breaks, I guess, aren't they?!
Hopefully you'll manage to get something!

kayjo
07-29-2008, 06:08 PM

I am also having a problem accessing the DS. I get to the survey page on SR but when I click on the picture I get routed to a "Server Error" page. I guess GF must be having some technical problems right now so I'll try again later.

spring
07-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Now I can't even get to the personal info page. As soon as I click on the DS banner, I get a page full of computer gibberish. I did manage to save that page long enough to send it to Greenfield. I'm just thinking that they had some kind of big "CRASH." Just hoping they have noticed so it will be fixed quickly.

purdyratt
07-29-2008, 06:30 PM
They are probably having problems with eveeryone trying to get that last survey for the bonus.

-r

ravensdreamer
07-29-2008, 07:02 PM
I knew it...lol...it was too close for it to work, if Greenfield doesnt get the survey thingy fixed I have once again made it to the finish line only to fall on the wrong side.,.. ARGHHH!!!

Iteach
07-29-2008, 07:02 PM
I got in about 4:00, got a survey and finished it. It was loading what I figured was the SR congrats page, but was taking a long time. I had to leave and run an errand, so left the page up. When I got back there was a page up from GF with a message saying they had been temporarily down for maintenance and were back up and running, so needless to say, it didn't go back to the SR congrats page. Hopefully they are back up for everyone now.

mmm611
07-29-2008, 07:09 PM
I got in about 4:00, got a survey and finished it. It was loading what I figured was the SR congrats page, but was taking a long time. I had to leave and run an errand, so left the page up. When I got back there was a page up from GF with a message saying they had been temporarily down for maintenance and were back up and running, so needless to say, it didn't go back to the SR congrats page. Hopefully they are back up for everyone now.

I got that too. I have not yet closed the window in the hopes that another refresh might do the trick. If not, eh, the survey wasn't going to change my bonus this month anyways. I think I'll just call it a day if it doesn't work.

Weluvdisny
07-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Greenfield is still really slow loading info for DS. I've been trying for the last 20 minutes to change info so DH can take the DS (I was the last one because I take the SM surveys). Still can't get it to load. I need 2 more to get the big bonus for July. :computer::computer::computer:

lanny76
07-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Just tried the SM - and the page never loaded. After a few minutes, just stayed blank, so I guess there are still some technical problems with GF and my2cents.

kayjo
07-30-2008, 01:09 AM
Looks like it is finally fixed at 1:00 AM (EST)

marcymajor
07-30-2008, 04:23 AM
i just tried to do a ds and nothing loaded at all. i guess gf is back to having problems again. oh well, might as well try later. have a great day all.:sunshine:

disneyforever
07-30-2008, 05:01 AM
It is now 1:53am pacific time and I still can't get in to do a survey :cry:

spring
07-30-2008, 05:49 AM
I still can't get it to load, either. It's been 14 hours now since I first had this problem. Anyone know how to get a hold of Greenfield?

marcymajor
07-30-2008, 10:30 AM
just wanted to let everyone on the forum know that gf ds is now up and running again. i just completed by ds for the day and got the congrats page and everything.:cooldance:

memanana
07-30-2008, 10:44 AM
greenfield worked for me just now did survey and got congrats page :cooldance:

lilianddomsmom
07-30-2008, 10:48 AM
i was just able to finish one on diapers and got the congrats page:banana:

jenvance
07-30-2008, 11:09 AM
yea got one about juice, as long as it credits, this is my 26th survey!!!!

hayloburger
07-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Has anyone had trouble with DS not crediting? I completed 7/28 (buy.com) no credit and I completed 7/29 (gyms) I am hoping this credits today. Anyone else havin these issues?

mindyd2006
07-30-2008, 11:59 AM
Hi,

I just got done doing the daily survey I got the whole ways through it and when it says to click to get credited when it took me to the next page it said page not found. Was wondering if this will still credit?

Thanks for the help!

PSL1013
07-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Has anyone gotten yesterday's (7/28) daily survey credit yet? This would have been #26 for me, so I was really hoping to get it? :confused:

LuvMyBoys
07-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Has anyone gotten yesterday's (7/28) daily survey credit yet? This would have been #26 for me, so I was really hoping to get it? :confused:

I haven't gotten credit for yesterday yet either?? So hopefully surveys haven't credited yet!

mollyeilis
07-30-2008, 01:08 PM
I put this in the other thread too:

Isn't the Greenfield credit a manual thing that Tricia has to do? Since their family has suffered a loss, just yesterday, I'm guessing we won't see those credits today.

I could be wrong, it could just be b/c of Greenfield, but with the combo of GF going weird and the sunshine family's loss, I'm not expecting credit to come through today (or tomorrow or...).

juliokirkland
07-30-2008, 01:09 PM
Haven't had yesterday's ds credit either :(

juliokirkland
07-30-2008, 01:29 PM
I put this in the other thread too:

Isn't the Greenfield credit a manual thing that Tricia has to do? Since their family has suffered a loss, just yesterday, I'm guessing we won't see those credits today.

I could be wrong, it could just be b/c of Greenfield, but with the combo of GF going weird and the sunshine family's loss, I'm not expecting credit to come through today (or tomorrow or...).

Didn't realize that it was a manual credit but that really makes sense. With everything going on, i'm not too concerned about it crediting or not.

mollyeilis
07-30-2008, 01:30 PM
I could be wrong, but I think even recently I've read posts by her saying that she's working on bringing over (importing?) the credits that have come through from GF. I think I think.

LuvMyBoys
07-30-2008, 01:44 PM
I could be wrong, but I think even recently I've read posts by her saying that she's working on bringing over (importing?) the credits that have come through from GF. I think I think.

Unless things have changed, it used to be an automatic import at 9:30 or 12:30 or 3:30. I know sometimes she does have to manually import them.

I wasn't too worried though b/c it sounds like Greenfield is having problems, so that coupled with Tricia being out is likely the issue.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who didn't get credit, kwim? :)

mollyeilis
07-30-2008, 01:55 PM
woohoo, finished a survey. they had my son watch a bunch of ads with me, wow did that backfire, he was so UNinterested in the toys they showed he tried to turn the video off, and the food they showed he can't have anyway! :rolleyes:

iluvamystery89
07-30-2008, 02:15 PM
i was able to complete a survey a few minutes ago, but still no credit for yesterday. must be a glitch on greenfield's end.

juliokirkland
07-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Yeah, just finished a survey about a magazine and its advertisers.:banana:

disneyforever
07-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah, just finished a survey about a magazine and its advertisers.:banana:

I just did this one too. Crossing my fingers it credits - then I will hit 26 for the month.

mollyeilis
07-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Either Tricia is working or the automated systems just kicked in (whichever is the way we get credits), b/c I just got credit for yesterday.

Thank you Tricia if it was you, that was really going above and beyond, considering the situation. :hugs::hugs:

And yay for automated systems if it was that (then again, thanks go to the crew for setting that up, too!).

I hit 26 credits with that one, how thrilling!

jenvance
07-30-2008, 08:00 PM
Either Tricia is working or the automated systems just kicked in (whichever is the way we get credits), b/c I just got credit for yesterday.

Thank you Tricia if it was you, that was really going above and beyond, considering the situation. :hugs::hugs:

And yay for automated systems if it was that (then again, thanks go to the crew for setting that up, too!).

I hit 26 credits with that one, how thrilling!

I second EVERYTHING she said. And I didn't think yesterdays would credit :) so I now have 26! YEAH!! I finally made big bonus!:banana:

PSL1013
07-30-2008, 08:05 PM
I also made #26 with this credit...:woohoo:

SunshineGirl
07-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Of all of the days for the automatic system to poop out!!! It almost always works. LOL! Then tonight I get home and see that it didn't. Oh, well. It's good now. Hopefully it will be back to normal tomorrow. I'll be able to check on it before I leave.

marcymajor
07-30-2008, 08:21 PM
thanks tricia for everything that you do. you are the greatest.:party:

jtowner
07-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Is anyone else after completing a DS which I did this AM still will let me take another one. I thought I read something earlier in the week. I was going to do one, then I stopped. I was thinking my did not go thru. Thanks for any help.
:cooldance:
Jtowner

askomsky
07-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Is anyone else after completing a DS which I did this AM still will let me take another one. I thought I read something earlier in the week. I was going to do one, then I stopped. I was thinking my did not go thru. Thanks for any help.
Jtowner

If you got the congrats page you should STOP. Somethign weird is going on with GF and it's letting you (sometimes) take more then one. If you got the ongrats page it should credit. All of mine did.

cglaura
07-30-2008, 10:18 PM
Jtowner

Yes, there is something floopy going on now. I think the posts you remember are a few pages back. But the general rule now is once you get the SR Congrats page you are done for the day, even if it looks like you can take another. I've been getting credits fine w/ this new "system", so as long as you rec'd the Congrats page you should be good.

jtowner
07-30-2008, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the input, I am glad I came here before I did that. Thanks for the help.

Jtowner:sunshine:

lanny76
07-30-2008, 11:19 PM
Thanks for getting the surveys thru Tricia!

OhMari
07-31-2008, 08:14 AM
Thank you Tricia-we could have waited.

disneyforever
07-31-2008, 08:35 AM
Thanks Tricia!!!! :sunshine2:

I have hit 26 surveys! :banana:

gpp2001
07-31-2008, 08:58 AM
Woo Hoo!! I just hit 26!! I didn't think I'd make it with all my traveling but I did!!! Yeahhh!!! :cooldance:

jenvance
07-31-2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks Tricia, that was sweet. We could have waited. Congrats to everyone who made 26, I did too!! Good Luck to everyone still trying to make their bonuses.

lilianddomsmom
07-31-2008, 09:27 AM
:banana:yay i just finished my 26th survey for the month:banana:

Weluvdisny
07-31-2008, 10:47 AM
With the technical issues the other day, I still need one more today to hit 26.

Crossing my fingers there are enough options available tonight for DH to cross the finish line!

LuvMyBoys
07-31-2008, 10:59 AM
Thanks Tricia, that was really going above and beyond! :sunshine2:

I have to get one today and I will hit the small bonus! Not too bad for having a baby this month, I didn't think I would even get 10! :)

PSL1013
07-31-2008, 11:04 AM
Yikes :eek: the surveys for yesterday just posted and I got three of them, I have no idea how that happened. :confused: I had alot of trouble with GF yesterday morning, when I first tried taking a survey, I went back to my account and I was not logged in, so I figured that one for sure would not credit but it must have? How could I get credit if I wasn't logged in? Tried a second time and I never got a congrats page, so it let me try again and I finally got the congrats page on the third try. So sorry this happened and it was not intentional at all...I will not try to do any surveys today at all, I do not want to get banned again. Sometimes it's hard to know what do do and what not to do...I know if I get a congrats to not try again but I never got that? :confused::confused:

Alice28
07-31-2008, 11:49 AM
Thank you Tricia for loading in the surveys. :love:

I now have 26!!!!!!!!!! :party: With one day to spare. I'm very pleased. That $7 almost pays for a day for DD's dining plan in Sept (you know me and always related back my SR earnings to WDW food). :rotfl:

:sunshine:

mollyeilis
07-31-2008, 12:19 PM
Yikes :eek: the surveys for yesterday just posted and I got three of them, I have no idea how that happened. :confused:

....I know if I get a congrats to not try again but I never got that? :confused::confused:

:hugs:

That's awful, I can't even imagine how bad you felt when you saw that.

schaery
07-31-2008, 02:27 PM
Has anyone had trouble with DS not crediting? I completed 7/28 (buy.com) no credit and I completed 7/29 (gyms) I am hoping this credits today. Anyone else havin these issues?

I had 3 this month that didn't credit, even after getting the congrats page. Oh well, tomorrow's a new month.

mollyeilis
07-31-2008, 07:19 PM
I just noticed something for August. It ends on a Sunday. Will that mean that the surveys from the last Fri, Sat, and Sun will NOT count for August earnings?

It's not as vital a question as if it were the end of the quarter, but it's still worth thinking about, when thinking about monthly earnings!

marcymajor
07-31-2008, 07:39 PM
molly - that's a real good question. also labor day is september 1 so any surveys you get on friday, saturday and sunday won't credit until tuesday because of the monday holiday.

mmm611
07-31-2008, 08:09 PM
I just noticed something for August. It ends on a Sunday. Will that mean that the surveys from the last Fri, Sat, and Sun will NOT count for August earnings?

It's not as vital a question as if it were the end of the quarter, but it's still worth thinking about, when thinking about monthly earnings!

They won't count in your August earnings, since the money won't be deposited into your account till September. However, they WILL count for your survey total for the month for bonus purposes.

ravensdreamer
07-31-2008, 08:46 PM
i got 25 today aNd took my last one this afternoon if it credits as it should I will get my first big survey bonus! YES! thank you!

lYNN
ky

marcymajor
07-31-2008, 08:47 PM
wtg and congrats.:party:

Weluvdisny
07-31-2008, 10:11 PM
Whew! On the last day of the month my DH pulls through and gets the 26th for the month. Yeah!!:banana::banana:

schaery
08-01-2008, 06:51 AM
The last 4 DS that I took did not credit. Is it possible that there's something with my computer that's causing that or any other suggestions? (Sorry if that's a stupid question but just want to make sure - I'm a little technologically challenged sometimes).

mindyd2006
08-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Hi,

I took two surveys yesterday and neither ones are showing yet was wondering if anyones elses were showing?

marcymajor
08-01-2008, 10:25 AM
mine hasn't shown up either - hopefully it will credit at 12:30.

cglaura
08-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Hi,

I took two surveys yesterday and neither ones are showing yet was wondering if anyones elses were showing?

What kind of surveys (greenfield, otx?).

Greenfield Daily Surveys credit 9:30am or 12:30pm.

OTX credit usually on the hour after you finished. If you finish close to the hour it may be a little later (finish 8:25, credit at 9; finish at 8:58, may not credit till 10).

Keep in mind the SR family is at a funeral this weekend. If there are any snags in the auto credit function of the system credits may be delayed.

HTH!

ravensdreamer
08-01-2008, 11:13 AM
I feel like a survey stalker refreshing to see if I will be getting credit and making the survey bonus, but I did take a OTX at 3-4 am and it has yet to post, and it states that i have to wait until 4am to take another so I know it completed....but honestly all I care about is getting the GF credit...thats a biggie.

Lynn

KY

hayloburger
08-01-2008, 11:29 AM
I didn't get credit for 2 July daily surveys either (7/28 and 7/30)...I guess that's the way it goes. I am in my SR learning curve...I am a rookie, and I am learning something new everyday!!

This was my first month that I have really qualified for surveys, so I am excited and I am going to try for the August bonus! I will be really excited if I got 13 for August! I am new to all this, but you guys are my inspiration!

MdCaterer
08-01-2008, 12:09 PM
I didn't get credit for 2 July daily surveys either (7/28 and 7/30)...I guess that's the way it goes. I am in my SR learning curve...I am a rookie, and I am learning something new everyday!!

This was my first month that I have really qualified for surveys, so I am excited and I am going to try for the August bonus! I will be really excited if I got 13 for August! I am new to all this, but you guys are my inspiration!

Surveys are hit and miss sometimes. But you can almost always be certain if it goes back to the SR congratulations page you will get the credit and if it doesn't most likely you will not. HTH Good Luck this month

purdyratt
08-01-2008, 12:09 PM
I took one GF survey the 29th,30th and yesterday the 31st and they havent credited and i got to the end page. I wasnt as lucky to qualify for an OTX those days. Im still showing the July page totals for July for GF.....is this normal?

thanks
-r

mollyeilis
08-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Thinking out loud....

For those of you who have had several not credit this month, are you keeping track of what they were? One of the bonuses of this thread is that we often say, in vague terms not violating our agreements at the beginnings of surveys, what surveys we did that didn't credit. That way others can know to watch for those surveys, and those who don't have them credit can compare notes.

So if 3 people mention that they took a survey about, oh, (and I'm totally making this up here, thinking of something I can't even imagine they would make a survey for) whether or not you would want to spend a gazillion dollars to go into space with the owner of a large airline based in the UK (was just reading a news tidbit about that), and that it didn't credit, then you'd know you were in the same boat (spaceship?) and others would know to avoid it.

With Greenfield, as far as I know, if you go through at a nice, slowish, pace, answer everything honestly (watching out for those quality control questions like "put 3 in this row"), and you get to the end and the end takes you back to the Sunshine page with "Congratulations! You have qualified" etc etc etc...that SHOULD credit. If you do NOT get the SR "congratulations" page, they say you are allowed to take another survey, b/c the congrats page is the earmark for it having "gone through".

As far as I understand, the Daily Opinion Survey through GF does not go by cookies, so settings on your computer shouldn't change anything. The Super Member Survey through GF does, however, use cookies as far as I understand, so settings do affect that.

Yay, the auto-controls or missangie (I assume the others are busy) are at the helm, as credit for yesterday's DS just came through. :clap:

mollyeilis
08-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Im still showing the July page totals for July for GF.....is this normal?

From what I've noticed, the survey count on that page doesn't go to the next month until mid-month or so. Don't know why, just seems to happen that way if I recall correctly.

Tiggerific711
08-01-2008, 12:57 PM
:woohoo: My 26th survey just credited :party:

mindyd2006
08-01-2008, 01:26 PM
My GF survey from yesterday credited but I did a OTX at 9:00pm last night and it isn't showing.

cglaura
08-01-2008, 01:51 PM
My GF survey from yesterday credited but I did a OTX at 9:00pm last night and it isn't showing.

Did you clear cookies before taking the OTX? This survey tracks by cookies, so you have to clear cookies from the previous time you or someone else in your house took one/tried one or it will think you already rec'd credit.

I don't think I explained that all that well, I hope you kind of get what I'm trying to say!

mindyd2006
08-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Did you clear cookies before taking the OTX? This survey tracks by cookies, so you have to clear cookies from the previous time you or someone else in your house took one/tried one or it will think you already rec'd credit.

I don't think I explained that all that well, I hope you kind of get what I'm trying to say!

Thanks! I understand what you are saying I didn't clear the cookies I will do it now.

DisneyDiva2130
08-01-2008, 02:26 PM
So I took 13 surveys in July, the 13th being on the 30th, but it didn't credit. boo. I missed out on the 3$ bonus. That stinks. :cry:

chipndale
08-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Yes - I made the big bonus! So glad that I decided to take the "extra" survey on Thursday morning because my survey from Wednesday never credited. I would have been really bummed if I thought that I had 26 surveys done and found out that I finished the month with 25. Thank goodness I have been pressing in doing a survey each day - would like to earn as much money as possible before our trip! This is the first time I made the big bonus. :banana:

I am assuming that the surveys from the 30th already posted - wasn't sure since Tricia was away! A girl can hope! I see that the surveys from the 31st posted.

mindyd2006
08-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Yes - I made the big bonus! So glad that I decided to take the "extra" survey on Thursday morning because my survey from Wednesday never credited. I would have been really bummed if I thought that I had 26 surveys done and found out that I finished the month with 25. Thank goodness I have been pressing in doing a survey each day - would like to earn as much money as possible before our trip! This is the first time I made the big bonus. :banana:

Congrats:)

jtowner
08-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Did anyone have bonus post today? I was not sure, since I read everyone is away. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner:love:

StitchandPooh'smom
08-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Did anyone have bonus post today? I was not sure, since I read everyone is away. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner:love:

The bonus most likely won't post until next week. It has to be done manually and Tricia is on her way back from Florida tonight.

GICHY
08-01-2008, 10:45 PM
WEll we just finished a toy survery and I received the Congrats from SUnshine. WHen I went back on to confirm to get the sorry page that I completed today comeback again, I didn't get that.

I finally get a survey and now I am concerned it won't credit. I stopped doing surverys since quite a few in the past were not getting credited. Any suggestions what to do? Thanks, wondering if I am missing something to do.

purdyratt
08-01-2008, 10:56 PM
happend to me too...ur not alone

-r

askomsky
08-01-2008, 11:04 PM
WEll we just finished the XXXXXXX survery and I received the Congrats from SUnshine. WHen I went back on to confirm to get the sorry page that I completed today comeback again, I didn't get that.

I finally get a survey and now I am concerned it won't credit. I stopped doing surverys since quite a few in the past were not getting credited. Any suggestions what to do? Thanks, wondering if I am missing something to do.

If you get the congrats page it "should" credit. Somethign funny has been going on with GF and not giving you the sorry page. It's been doing it for about a week now. Everytime I've gotten the congrats page (and have gone back to see it's allowing me to take another one) I've always gotten credit. I wouldn't worry since most of us have been getting things to credit.

PS you may want to edit your post and take out the brand name of the survey since we're not supposed to disclose company names.

OhMari
08-02-2008, 08:28 AM
Wow, you can tell it is the beginning of the month. There were a lot of options to choose from, and I got the first survey I tried.:banana: Makes you want to go back and do more, but I won't break the rules.:angel:

StitchandPooh'smom
08-02-2008, 08:34 AM
PS you may want to edit your post and take out the brand name of the survey since we're not supposed to disclose company names.

You also need to edit where you quoted the post, since changing the OP won't change your quote. :sunshine2:

askomsky
08-02-2008, 08:54 AM
You also need to edit where you quoted the post, since changing the OP won't change your quote. :sunshine2:

:rotfl: Yeah it was late last night, thanks for the reminder!! :D

marcymajor
08-02-2008, 08:57 AM
i actually had more options today than yesterday - got my ds also on the first try this morning so i am real happy.:cooldance:

lilianddomsmom
08-02-2008, 09:05 AM
i've taken 2 surveys that said thank you for completing the survey and never took me back to sunshine

schaery
08-02-2008, 10:55 AM
i've taken 2 surveys that said thank you for completing the survey and never took me back to sunshine

I had 4 like that in July and didn't get credited. Just completed one a few minutes ago that did the same thing. Guess I probably won't get credited for that. It's normally from the same survey company each time that happens.

mollyeilis
08-02-2008, 11:51 AM
If the survey itself says "congrats" but it does NOT take you back to Sunshine's "congratulations" page, we have been told that we can take another. That Sunshine congrats page is the place we want to get to; if we get there, we stop, but if we don't, we take another until we do. :)

saffymom
08-02-2008, 12:31 PM
I just tried to take one, and it says the system is down for maintenance and has a countdown timer. Right now it says to check back in 6 hrs.:confused:

mollyeilis
08-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Yep I got that too. Sigh. We're going camping later today and I was hoping to get one in before we left, so that I would only be missing Sunday! Dern.

lurkyloo
08-02-2008, 02:07 PM
I got it too... :computer:

lanny76
08-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Yup, me too - got the countdown timer. :( Rats fooey - I should have tried doing one earlier in the morning, because now I'm going to a bridal shower and the rest of the day will be stinking busy. Oh well - I already knew I wasn't going to get lots of surveys this month with the baby coming anyway.

GrumpyWick77
08-02-2008, 04:59 PM
I did my Daily Survey with no problem, but when I tried the OTX survey for today, I went to a page that said the link was invalid. Anyone get that?

butterflygirl3
08-02-2008, 11:41 PM
For the last three days now I have done DS's and none of them have credited for me. It cost me the July bonus. Lately any offers that I do are not crediting either. I am semi new to this. I have only been doing SR since May. I haven't really had a problem till now. Please someone help!!! I don't know what I am doing wrong. With my offers I clear my cookies regularly, keep the pages open and click on the required offers, but no credits.:confused::(

schaery
08-02-2008, 11:53 PM
For the last three days now I have done DS's and none of them have credited for me. It cost me the July bonus. Lately any offers that I do are not crediting either. I am semi new to this. I have only been doing SR since May. I haven't really had a problem till now. Please someone help!!! I don't know what I am doing wrong. With my offers I clear my cookies regularly, keep the pages open and click on the required offers, but no credits.:confused::(

Yeah, same here. However, if I remember correctly, the 4 surveys that I didn't get credit for didn't take me back to the SR congrats page. I got a "Thank you" or "Survey completed" type page from the company that was giving the survey but didn't get sent back to SR page. I read a post today that said we can take another DS if we get a completed page but that doesn't go back to SR page. I know that's frustrating as it takes more time. Don't know if this is the case with your surveys but thought I'd mention it to you.

ligrumpygirl
08-02-2008, 11:54 PM

Surveys done on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will credit on Monday. You still have a shot at the bonus if they credit. Tricia will count them up when the time comes and hand out bonuses. Also, remember, the Sunshine Family has been dealing with a loss of a family member...the bonuses may be a day or two later than usual.

OOOHHH...Some of the offers you are doing may also come in once the Sunshine Family comes in. Not all offers come in by themselves...they have to manually done.

butterflygirl3
08-03-2008, 12:00 AM
thank you so much!!!!!! I was starting to get stressed!!:thanks::thanks::thanks::clap::clap:

ligrumpygirl
08-03-2008, 12:03 AM
thank you so much!!!!!! I was starting to get stressed!!:thanks::thanks::thanks::clap::clap:

No reason to stress around here...

Read the stickeys in each of the areas...and if you can't find the answer, ASK! We have a great group of people around here!

marcymajor
08-03-2008, 04:40 AM
just spent at least 20 minutes on a ds about cars thru phoenix and when i got to the last page an error message came up saying that the page cannot be displayed on this server or it is under construction.:computer: i filed an error report to gf about this. i was able to get another survey about current events, completed it and got the congrats page (after getting booted out of at least 3 others) so i have my ds for the day.:cooldance:

jtowner
08-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Hello everyone,
I wanted to know if anyone have the same problem I had with DS.
I did a shopper survey, dealing with new type of diet drink for energy. Its goes on and on, then just takes you out, after about 15 or 20 minutes. Then I get no options. Thanks for any help.

jtowner:blush:

cglaura
08-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Hello everyone,
I did a shopper survey, dealing with new type of diet drink for energy. Its goes on and on, then just takes you out, after about 15 or 20 minutes. Then I get no options. Thanks for any help.

I got that one this morning I think It was one of those that start with a field being auto-entered, like a survey id number? Page is blue and orange? Then bunch of different types of energy drinks and additives. Mine ended with a white page / black text survey complete, but didn't go back to SR. I did however have more options to take a survey so I did (as per the ok rules that if it doesn't go back to SR congrats ok to take another). Maybe you were just out of options and will have more later?

kayjo
08-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Hello everyone,

My DH got this survey last night as a SM survey. It took forever and then when he finished it took him to a white page that said Congratulations you have finished the survey. Since it did not return to the SR congrats page he did not get credit for the survey.

MdCaterer
08-03-2008, 04:31 PM
DH has been trying to qualify all day. As of early this morning he had a ton of options but one by one was shut out of each survey :( This is not a great way to start the month. Oh well, maybe later today....

MdCaterer
08-03-2008, 05:34 PM
DH Finally got a survey about the economy. Answered every question and there were plenty. GOt to the end last few questions for clarification. Got to the end of those and got the "sorry you do not qualify for this survey" BEWARE

cglaura
08-03-2008, 06:17 PM
DH Finally got a survey about the economy. Answered every question and there were plenty. GOt to the end last few questions for clarification. Got to the end of those and got the "sorry you do not qualify for this survey" BEWARE

I got this one yesterday and finished ok. Must be one of those take your chances and hope for the best surveys I guess. I hate when they put demo classification qualifiers at the end.

lanny76
08-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Well, I didn't have a problem with a survey today - I'm just happy I didn't get on a late rotation by taking a survey at 9pm last night!!

schaery
08-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Yep, got that one too. It didn't take me back to SR congrats page so I took another one.

purdyratt
08-03-2008, 07:44 PM
im on a 9pm rotation..is not that bad....but man........ i wish i wasnt lol.....

-r

mmm611
08-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Well, I didn't have a problem with a survey today - I'm just happy I didn't get on a late rotation by taking a survey at 9pm last night!!

You know, with all the problems Greenfield has been having, I think none of us should be stuck on a late rotation right now. I'm thrilled too, because I would almost certainly be stuck on one after just finally finishing a survey at 8:15.

Iteach
08-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Did anyone get the holiday shopping survey that then went to questions about the economy? I have seen posts about a holiday shopping survey and different posts about an economy survey. I just did one that included both sections and when I was done got the SR "there are no surveys for you page", not the congrats page. I thought I went very slowly so was wondering if that happened to anyone else.

cglaura
08-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Did anyone get the holiday shopping survey that then went to questions about the economy? I have seen posts about a holiday shopping survey and different posts about an economy survey. I just did one that included both sections and when I was done got the SR "there are no surveys for you page", not the congrats page. I thought I went very slowly so was wondering if that happened to anyone else.

Yep, that was the same one I had. But I got the SR congrats page. Not sure why some are getting through ok and others not other than they decided at they end you aren't the demographic they were looking for, which is so frustrating.

MooseBrains
08-04-2008, 10:05 AM
I got this one yesterday and finished ok. Must be one of those take your chances and hope for the best surveys I guess. I hate when they put demo classification qualifiers at the end.

I just got this one before checking the forums. I suggest folks read the forum first, as I just wasted time. Now I can't get a survey and need only $10 to cash out another $50 for Disney. Pressure!

Debbie Jean
08-04-2008, 12:41 PM

Interesting....

Today I got one on mattresses that went to questions about the economy (whether I would postpone my purchase, etc.)... this one did go back to the SR congrats page, though, so I'm hoping it credits!

askomsky
08-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Interesting....

Today I got one on mattresses that went to questions about the economy (whether I would postpone my purchase, etc.)... this one did go back to the SR congrats page, though, so I'm hoping it credits!

DH got that one as a SM survey last week or the other day can't remember and I did get credit for it.

Debbie Jean
08-04-2008, 01:02 PM
DH got that one as a SM survey last week or the other day can't remember and I did get credit for it.

Good to know! :thanks:

lanny76
08-04-2008, 02:58 PM
I just did a nice short one on marinades, but it didn't take me back to the SR congrats page, so I think I will check this time and see about options again!
ETA - Now I did one on tech products and got the congrats page, so all done and hope I don't get 2 credits tomorrow!!

OhMari
08-05-2008, 04:59 PM
I'm getting an error page this afternoon, is the survey page down?

jtowner
08-05-2008, 06:29 PM
I got the same error page just now, must be down here, *other reward site* is working fine for the daily survey.:blush:

bbangel
08-05-2008, 07:30 PM
I just tried to get in to see what would happen and it is coming up as a runtime error (on both the SM and the DS)
This is the heading
Server Error in '/SurveyTrafficUI' Application

SunshineGirl
08-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Maybe try clearing your cookies? I just completed one and then went in again and got options again.

kayjo
08-05-2008, 07:43 PM
I just tried to get in to see what would happen and it is coming up as a runtime error (on both the SM and the DS)
This is the heading
Server Error in '/SurveyTrafficUI' Application

I am also getting this page when I try to access the DS.

DarcyDog
08-05-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm getting the same error message. I had trouble yesterday getting a survey as there were no options available, but today I've mostly been getting that error message.

SunshineGirl
08-05-2008, 07:49 PM
I just sent off a message to Greenfield with the error page that you are getting. Hopefully it is just a temporary thing.

DarcyDog
08-05-2008, 07:52 PM
I just sent off a message to Greenfield with the error page that you are getting. Hopefully it is just a temporary thing.

Thanks! I've got my fingers crossed! I've been VERY lucky in getting the DS bonuses the last 2 months and I'm trying to keep my good luck going. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
08-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Are the Super Member Daily Surveys still working?

spring
08-05-2008, 08:01 PM

Yep, DH got one late this afternoon without problems.

DarcyDog
08-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Thanks! I've got my fingers crossed! I've been VERY lucky in getting the DS bonuses the last 2 months and I'm trying to keep my good luck going. :sunshine:

Thanks Tricia! :thanks:

I am flooded with options now. Hopefully, I will qualify for one of them and will back in my "groove." :sunshine:

Iteach
08-05-2008, 08:20 PM

I have not gotten the error page all day, just haven't had any options since this morning, but didn't qualify. Now I am getting the same error page that other people mentioned for both the DS and the SM. I wasn't going to take a SM since I haven't done the DS, but just wanted to check. I wonder why some are getting the error page and others aren't? Hopefully I'll have options soon.

jenvance
08-05-2008, 08:35 PM
The error page is gone for me now. I just got both a ds and a sm survey :) But all day for BOTH the daily and supermember, I was getting the error page.

The DS was on healthy food options.

DarcyDog
08-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Was able to complete the DS which is the one I always like to get because of the bonus! Woo Hoo! But still no SM survey. This will make Day 3 where I haven't had any options for that. Crazy! I'll keep trying though!

purdyratt
08-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Yes. Im not havin any luck w otx and the GF is still giving error... :( o well.....that will be 1 day w No survey....hehhe cant have it everything ALL the time right?
:computer:
-r