PDA

View Full Version : How do you earn reward playing games?

Preciouscn
07-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Hello everyone,

Newbie here...
I see on my current earning early that there is a line that say Reward from Playing game (or something like that). How do you earn reward by playing games? Is it from Playing at the game forum?

I a confused. :confused: :confused:

Any and all help welcome

TIA
Inma

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 05:02 PM
You can't earn money playing games. That line was actually there before the games even showed up on the forum. LOL. Perhaps one day there might be something in the works but right now there isnt a way to earn money and play games.

mommommouse
07-02-2007, 05:09 PM
That would be great wouldn"t it. Having fun and getting paid. We weould make a fortune. Trish would be broke.

m 'n c
07-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Is that line maybe for the games we play around here in the forums sometimes. I know what 2 weekends ago we had a forum game contest and 3 people won gc's. Maybe they are recorded there for record keeping purposes.

January
07-02-2007, 05:54 PM
That would be nice! I do need to try out some of the games still.

Maybe the credit was from the Sunshine Scratch-off.:confused:

krg1968
07-02-2007, 07:26 PM
:p :sunshine: My husband wants me to figure out a way to earn money reading books. Since I joined a couple of the book clubs I have been knocking out a book about every two days. If we earned for playing games I wouldn't do very well, I stink at most of them!

sselig2000
07-03-2007, 08:31 AM
That would be awesome! The only thing as fun as SR is BOOKS!

cglaura
07-03-2007, 10:33 AM
:p :sunshine: My husband wants me to figure out a way to earn money reading books. Since I joined a couple of the book clubs I have been knocking out a book about every two days. If we earned for playing games I wouldn't do very well, I stink at most of them!

Tricia posted something about her other site, it mentions reviewing children's books though, but maybe she'd be interested in putting up a section for regular books...like for when mom needs a break!

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=889