PDA

View Full Version : How are you earning BIG Rewards?

sumlthomp
07-24-2008, 07:17 PM
I am brand new to Sunshine Rewards. I would love to hear how many of you are earning BIG Rewards. Are you completing lots of surveys? Purchasing alot online? What is the best way earn BIG Rewards??

bbangel
07-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Welcome to SR!

People earn in different ways so it really depends on what works for you. Some do big purchases (think laptops and matresses) some just do the surveys every day and make sure they complete all the offers possible. It shouldn't take you long to figure out what works for you.

You should check some of the stick threads (I think most of them are in Member Q & A) to answer any questions you might have.

m 'n c
07-24-2008, 07:50 PM
One thing to remember is SR has been around for 2.5 years now and lots of the forum members have been around for a while as well. The earnings weren't earned overnight they do take some time to build up so don't get discouraged.

disney_girl
07-24-2008, 07:52 PM
Welcome! Definitely check out the stickies at the top for some great ideas on how to get started! My earnings are a combination of daily surveys, offers and shopping- a little bit of everything! With those things, I have steady earnings with SR. If you are expecting to earn a large amount in a short amount of time, you will probably be disappointed. As Catherine said, a lot of us have been here for the long haul! It's a great place to be!

The daily surveys and OTX are a good place to start as well as the fast crediting offers. Just be sure to read up to get the best tips! Enjoy earning Sunshine Money!!

Sunni
07-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Welcome! :welcome:

For me the stickies were a big help to get me going. It took me a while to get the hang of it. The forum is a big help. I am always reading up on things. Like others...I shop...do daily surveys and offers.

Have fun and enjoy! :sunshine:

deana
07-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Good luck with earning and learning!! I joined in late January and typically average about $100 a month. I attempt to do the daily survey , otx and super member survey everyday. I also do several of the offers a week. I do some shopping....but money is tight these days. I can definately find items here that I would purchase at home anyway...and have saved lots of money with coupons, sales, free shipping and then the cashbacks. Good luck and welcome!!

Magical JenK
07-25-2008, 09:55 AM
One thing to remember is SR has been around for 2.5 years now and lots of the forum members have been around for a while as well. The earnings weren't earned overnight they do take some time to build up so don't get discouraged.

This is sooo true! One thing I've learned from SR is that literally every PENNY counts & before you know it you have $$ in your account! It's great! So while I don't know if others would consider $0.50 BIG rewards, I certainly do!!

Welcome to SR!! It's a great site!

purdyratt
07-25-2008, 05:57 PM
I just joined and im doing the 2 surveys and any other offers i can......small but eventually will add up

-r:cooldance:

juliokirkland
07-25-2008, 06:31 PM
I started in May '08 and I make a point to try and do both Greenfeild & OTX surveys daily. I also make a point to visit the "automatic credits" thread daily to see which things are fast credits and then try and do those. Good luck and welcome to sunshine rewards.

SunshineGirl
07-25-2008, 06:56 PM
I just joined and im doing the 2 surveys and any other offers i can......small but eventually will add up

-r:cooldance:

Absolutely! That is the perfect attitude. :sunshine:

disney_girl
07-25-2008, 07:06 PM
The small stuff REALLY does add up!!! If you can get the daily survey and the OTX, that's 1.55/day. If you can get those 15 days in the month, that's almost $25! I don't think any of my shopping credits have been more than $10 individiually (most are under $5 each), but they also add up well! I really only buy things I need/ want...not just buying things to get the credit. I've turned down many of the bigger offers because I wasn't truly interested in the product or service. But once you get in a rhythm with surveys and offers, you'll see the payoff!!

Alice28
07-25-2008, 09:31 PM
Yes, I've been a member since April 06 and it does add up over time. Most of my $$ comes from the daily surveys, occasional shopping, 'freebie offers', and occasional offers I pay for. Welcome!:welcome:

funcouple6
07-26-2008, 03:25 PM
Ive earned a little but nothing close and it seems it gets less and less as time goes. I was gettign surveys to credit immediately Now , Nope does not happen. I am staying hopeful. Along with my tons of emails that I keep clicking on or most of the time there is nothing to click on.

cglaura
07-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Ive earned a little but nothing close and it seems it gets less and less as time goes. I was gettign surveys to credit immediately Now , Nope does not happen. I am staying hopeful. Along with my tons of emails that I keep clicking on or most of the time there is nothing to click on.

"my tons of emails that I keep clicking on"

which emails are you clicking on? do you mean all the ones that show up in spam, like Congratulations, we have a Target, Toshiba, Mysteryshopper, etc. Waiting for you! If so, you don't need to click them (unless you want to check it out and are interested.). You only need to click on the confirmation email that corresponds with the offer you just completed.

SR doesn't send out tons of emails for pay, so just trying to figure out what you are referring to so maybe we can help figure out what is going on.

funcouple6
07-26-2008, 10:32 PM
I was clicking on the ones sent in my email after filling in my name and info on the sites because sometimes I cant tell which ones are connected to the original offer after the tons of pop ups. Do you all leave the pop ups up throughout the whole yes no thing? Sometimes it will say you must answer yes to one offer or Ive even seen some say at least four. If you do not you cant get past that page, than they email you like crazy. Not all of them have the skip option.

askomsky
07-26-2008, 10:36 PM
I was clicking on the ones sent in my email after filling in my name and info on the sites because sometimes I cant tell which ones are connected to the original offer after the tons of pop ups. Do you all leave the pop ups up throughout the whole yes no thing? Sometimes it will say you must answer yes to one offer or Ive even seen some say at least four. If you do not you cant get past that page, than they email you like crazy. Not all of them have the skip option.

The confirmation email will say something like Welcome XXXX Please confirm but it'll have the name of the offer or type of offer in the header.
A good rule of thumb is to clear out your inbox and spam folder BEFORE you start an offer so it's empty and you can watch them as they come in. It'll usually be with in a few minutes up to an hour. I love using gmail bc it'll sort it for you and it's easier to manage.

cglaura
07-26-2008, 11:33 PM

Are you filling out the pop ups?

I wish we had a record button on computers so we can see what we all do. So I'll just say what I do. This isn't what everyone does I guess and it is not a guaranteed credit, it just works for me. This is one of those type that end with gold/silver/etc.

Click on offer. Enter email address.

Fill in info.

Now here (or maybe after you put in email) an additional windo opens w/ the gold/silver/etc. I just leave that open in the background.

Click yes to an offer if interested, click no if not.

For pages that won't let you get further w/out clicking yes...I choose something like a newsletter.

After I guess 4 or 5 pages of yes/no columns you'll get to the 1st page of gold/silver/etc. I click on whatever they say (Choose 2 offers, Choose 4 offers) and check them out (Like I click on Discover Card link). Then I close that window, lather, rinse, repeat for as many as it asked at the top.

Then on the bottom click to go to next page of gold/silver/etc. Do the same on this page for however many offers. Then go to next page repeating this process until there are no more. I leave this last page open a few maybe 5minutes.

(This step may be overkill, but I do it anyway): Then I go back to the one that has been sitting in the background since the beginning. I don't click on links here, I just advance to the last page using the go to next page links at the bottom. Then I leave this page open also.

Then I close them both and a page usually opens w/ some links in small text and a big text link at bottom. I click the big text link and leave that page open until I get a confirmation email or at least 10 minutes have gone by.

Then I close everything and put the offer in pending and pray to the survey tiki gods :rolleyes:

Clearing out your email before is a great idea, that way you can see when things come in.

As for the offers that have a pop up with every time you click yes or no thanks (like MID), I just close the pop up and continue on the orginal page/site.

purdyratt
07-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Yes, I used to not really check my "other" email but after i signd up and started to do things here i had to start emptyin the email .. it fills up quick...
:D
-r

funcouple6
07-27-2008, 12:59 AM
wow I will have to give it a whirl LOL and hope the Survey tiki gods are as nice as the ones in the Tiki Room at Disney LOL:banana:

chipndale
07-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Are you filling out the pop ups?

I wish we had a record button on computers so we can see what we all do. So I'll just say what I do. This isn't what everyone does I guess and it is not a guaranteed credit, it just works for me. This is one of those type that end with gold/silver/etc.

Click on offer. Enter email address.

Fill in info.

Now here (or maybe after you put in email) an additional windo opens w/ the gold/silver/etc. I just leave that open in the background.

Click yes to an offer if interested, click no if not.

For pages that won't let you get further w/out clicking yes...I choose something like a newsletter.

After I guess 4 or 5 pages of yes/no columns you'll get to the 1st page of gold/silver/etc. I click on whatever they say (Choose 2 offers, Choose 4 offers) and check them out (Like I click on Discover Card link). Then I close that window, lather, rinse, repeat for as many as it asked at the top.

Then on the bottom click to go to next page of gold/silver/etc. Do the same on this page for however many offers. Then go to next page repeating this process until there are no more. I leave this last page open a few maybe 5minutes.

(This step may be overkill, but I do it anyway): Then I go back to the one that has been sitting in the background since the beginning. I don't click on links here, I just advance to the last page using the go to next page links at the bottom. Then I leave this page open also.

Then I close them both and a page usually opens w/ some links in small text and a big text link at bottom. I click the big text link and leave that page open until I get a confirmation email or at least 10 minutes have gone by.

Then I close everything and put the offer in pending and pray to the survey tiki gods :rolleyes:

Clearing out your email before is a great idea, that way you can see when things come in.

As for the offers that have a pop up with every time you click yes or no thanks (like MID), I just close the pop up and continue on the orginal page/site.

Just wanted to add that this is what I started to do about a month ago and I have had over 80% of my offers credit! For me, leaving the page open after I finish it really seems to help with crediting. Also, before I just zipped through the gold, silver and platinum offers and never really opened anything. I have found that if I open the X amount that they ask for and leave them open for a minute or two that really seems to help.

Oh and I love the lather, rinse, repeat....that was a good one! :rotfl:

askomsky
07-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Just wanted to add that this is what I started to do about a month ago and I have had over 80% of my offers credit! For me, leaving the page open after I finish it really seems to help with crediting. Also, before I just zipped through the gold, silver and platinum offers and never really opened anything. I have found that if I open the X amount that they ask for and leave them open for a minute or two that really seems to help.

Oh and I love the lather, rinse, repeat....that was a good one! :rotfl:

lol yeah I got a kick out of that one!

I'll just add I do "all the above" BUT the only thing I do different is when the gold/silver one pops up right away I close it out and continue on with the main page. When it appears again at the end I do exactly what you said look at 4, 2 etc. I've also got a pretty good credit rate, but like some others said there are just some that refuse to credit for some. Brandarama really just doesn't like me! :)